The Other Side

I love You For Who You Are

Fulya's POV

"Are you ready?" Du Jun held my hand tightly and looked at me. I was really nervous that time that i can't get the picture why i'm nervous,

"baby it's okay. Don't worry, My grandma won't bite,"

"Arrasso." we both walked out of the car as i held the gifts for Dujun's Grandma.I looked at  Du Jun.

"Wait!baby, your hands."

"huh?!,my hands? why? whats wrong with my hands?" i asked confusingly. Is this guy crazy or something?

"Very very wrong. I'll show you whats right." Du Jun held my hand and looked at me." see? our hands looked really good together, just like you and me." Du Jun pecked my cheek as i blushed like an idiot beside of him.so sweet! Omg!~

I grabbed his hands even tighter when we entered Dujun's grand parent's house. "halmunni." Du Jun ran and hugged his Grandma. I don't know that Dujun's loving towards His grandma too. haha such a cute boy.

"halmuhni, this is my--"

"friend" i continued.

"Friend?Junnie ahh?" Grandma asked DujUn.

"ah, ani, aniya,nae yeoja chinggu halmuhni." Du Jun smiled and answered.

Du Jun'a Grandma smiled and looked at me." so young lady, won't you tell me your name?"

"ummmm, Fu......Fu.....Fulya-imnida" i said giving Du jun's grandma a smile.

"Fulya-ssi, don't be so scared of grandma, grandma don't bite." Grandma smiled at me." come here Fulya." i followed grandma's instruction and went to grandma." come here," she hugged me and whispered."Junnie does really knows how to choose a pretty girlfriend like you. Fulya-ssi,nugwiyupda." I smiled and loosed the grip.

"halmuhni, you're pretty too." I continued. i chatted with halmuhni a bit and i discovered that she's a lovely person, so soft spoken and nice, "halmuhni, Du Jun and i brought some gifts for you." i passed the gifts to halmuhni and smiled again.

"gomawoyo, you two are really sweet."

"Ah, ani,ani, halmuhni"

"okay since you've been sweet bring gifts over for me,i have something to show you. follow me."Halmuhni grabbed my wrist and brought me over to a room.

" look at this." Halmuhni smiled and handed a book to me, it looks like a photo album. i flipped the cover and i saw a cute baby's photo,

"Aigoo, halmuhni, this is so cute,he looks like Dujunie." i turned over the pages and viewed the other photos." Omo, this kid's really cute, he look's like Du Jun."

"ah, cute isn't it Fulya? Uri Junnie have been really cute since he's a kid." she laughed. " and some time passed and he began to look handsome.Am i right?"

"nde halmuhni, i never knew Dujun could be this cute when he's little." I smiled again.

"Yess, and look what a pretty lady we have here with Dujun, I know very well that you'll give me a cute grand grand son also."

I blushed on what halmuhni said, " halmuhni,ani,ani.haha.chinca?"

"Yeah, i really can't wait to see my grand grand son," she smiled again." And You know Fulya? You're the first girl Junnie has ever brought here."

"First? You meant he've never dated anyone before?"

"nde, junnie doesn't keep secrets from me, i know stuffs that his mother doesn't even know."

"But halmuhni, Du Jun is like hottest guy in school, and girl's always around him."

"Fulya," halmuhni held my hands and looked at me."Uri Junnie's not that kind of guy. I know my grandson very well. He's not a player like what you think.Trust me." she smiled." okay looks like it's getting late already, i'm going to prepare dinner for all of us.

"arraso.halmuhi! i'll help you." I said as i got to my feet.

"andwaeyo.You're my guest. Just relax okay?" Halmuhni smiled and left the room.

I continued flipping the photo album admiring the cute baby DuJun,Until i saw this really cute picture of him.I grabbed my phone to take a picture of it.

"Yah?! what are you doing?" i heard someone shouting at me, i took a glance of that person...And i was just like OmG!~ it's Du Jun.I hid my phone behind my back covering what i was planning on doing earlier.

"ah? Dujunie. where have you been?" i asked faking a smile so i won't get caught." i was chatting with halmuhni and she's really friendly."

Dujun look suspicious and he seems like to know there's something wrong here."what are you hiding from me?"

"nothing, i wasn't hiding a thing from you," i kept my hands at my back.And i won't lose to Dujun.

"chinca?" Du Jun kneeled before me and hugged me. i instantly loose the grip of my phone. My heart was beating really hard, i can say it almost explode."hmmm, so it's your phone you've been hiding." Du Jun gave me an evil smirk." i'll settle you first and then, your phone."

My hands were shaky, and i don't know what should i do, Du Jun pushes my shoulders and i lay on the floor.Du Jun smiled. "like i told you in the car just now baby, i'm more interesting."

Du Jun stood and shut the doors behind him.I'm getting really scared now, what will he do to me? OMG!~ JEBAL.....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh this was a long one, i'm really happy. this is getting more weird, what's wrong with Dujun?OMG!~ stay tuned for the next chapter kayy guys? :')

i need the comments for this chapter also. hahhha, sorry again for the late update <3

thank you! :'3