The Scent Of The Roses

I love You For Who You Are

Fulya's POV

I woke up early the next morning.

I went down to the kitchen and make myself some breakfast.

"what should i wear today?" i asked myself as i lazily carry my breakfast and sat on the couch watching some senseless tv show.

[FAST FORWARD]

"Omo, i fell asleep" i said to myself as i stared at the clock."Oh gosh,it's one, i'm going to be late for my date."

I quickly run up to my room and picked over some dress.

"should i wear this,or this? I asked my self frustratingly.

At last, i ended up wearing this;

I dried my hair and put on my dress.When i'm finally ready, i checked on my phone.

"Omo,it's 2," i said to myself as i walked out of my room grabbing my purse.

And next, i walked out of my house, locking the door before i walked down the street and took a bus to central park.

AM I PRETTY ENOUGH?

"I'm nervous,I'm nervous" i keep on repeating these words.

The bus finally stopped as we arrived at the central park. I checked my phone and it's exactly 2:30 pm.Seeing that Du Jun's not anywhere to be found, i walked out of the bus and sat on the bench until, when i received a text.

____________________________________________________________________

From : Sumbaenim

Hey pretty, i'm behind of you :p

_____________________________________________________________________

I turned around and saw a familiar figure standing infront of me smiling widely.

"Du Jun!There you are"I said as i stood from my seat and walked towards Du Junie.

"oh yess, here i am beautiful girl." Du Jun said as he suddenly pointed his finger to something which is behind of me.."oh! wait, what is that?"

"huh? that? what is it Du Jun?" i asked.

"look! behind of you!" Du Jun said as he pointed that stuff again.

" where? what is it?" i asked turning my body to look at what Du Jun have been asking me to see."Nothing's there Du Jun!" i said as i turned my body back to face Du Jun.

There, i see him, holding a bouquet of roses, standing in front of me.

"This is for you.beautiful girl," Du Jun said passing me the roses as he smiled widely.

"This is for me?"i asked. I can feel my face redden as started blushing."Thanks" i said as i covered my blushing face.

Du Jun grabbed my wrist and lead me all the way to his car.

"Du Jun, can i ask you where we're going?" i asked giving Du Jun a confused look.

"somewhere, pretty," a smile is formed on Du Jun's lips.

[FAST FORWARD]

Du Jun's car finally stopped as we arrived infront of a five star hotel.

"hey pretty, we're here" Du Jun said as he undid our seatbelts.Both of us make our way out of the car as Du jun handed his keys to some guy who's the person who parks the car.

"Du Junie, where are we going?

"D-du J-junie? you called me Du Junie?"

"ah-ye, mianheyo,i slipped out!" i said as i bow embarrassingly.

"huh? Slipped out? So that means you have been calling me Du junie in your mind." Du Jun winked. " i caught you pretty."

OH MY GOSH! I SLIPPED OUT THAT PART! That DUJUNIE"S PART.

"Mianheyo, I'm sorry, really really sorry" i said rather upset.

"Owh, thats okay pretty, i liked it anyway."Du Jun said giving me a smirk.

OH MY GOSH! Du jun's y smirk~ i'm dying~~

Du Jun finally stopped walking when we're at the counter of the hotel.

"I'm Yoon Du Jun and i want to claim the reservation i did this morning."

"Ah, yess. Mr.Yoon" The girl at the counter said as she assist the both of us to a room.

"This way please Mr.Yoon."

Du Jun grabbed my wrist and make me to walk with him.

***

As i stepped my feet in that room, i could see roses everywhere,on the table,on the floor, even the air there smelled like roses on air.

There, i saw a table, perfectly arranged for a meal of two,and surprisingly, there was a mirror there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh hey, updated^^

tell me what do you think of this chapter. =D

thank you for spending your time reading.

Do feel free to comment and subscriber are most welcome.

thanks.kyaaa..