Mirror,Mirror

I love You For Who You Are

Du Jun's POV

"Mr.Yoon,these is the room you reserved earlier.We hope you'll enjoy your time here"The girl said as she left both Fulya and i there.

Fulya looked really happy too see all of the thing i've made. I hope my plans will work this time.

"So, Fulya, do you think this is nice?"

"yess,"

 "really?" i said as i smiled " do you like it?"i paused

Her expression changed, " like it? n-no,n-no, i don't like all of these," Fulya smiled. " i loved it, this place is beautiful"

" yess" i replied " this place is as beautiful as you." As Fulya turned her body to face me.

" But Du Jun, why did you bring me here?."

"hmm, you wanna know why?" i held both of Fulya's hands as she blushed trying to cover her face. I brought her in front of the mirror.

" i want  to tell you something"

"s-something?"

"y-yes, something." i smiled at our image that was being reflected by the mirror. I am now standing behind her.

" Fulya," i said as i held her hands once again. " do you have the desire to know who's the girl i love the most?

"huh? love? girl?" that smile faded from her face.

" i'll just tell you this," i paused, catching my breath."Fulya,?"

"hmm, yes?"

"do you see this mirror?" our eyes met,

"y-yes?"

" do you see that girl in that mirror?"

"umm, yes?"

"That's the girl i loved the most." i said, still looking at her reflection at the mirror.Her expression changed,She blushed as i gave her a back hug.

" I like you."

"HUH?!Are you seriously? this is not a trick right? D-du Junie, y-you l-liked m-me?"

"seriously,i don't like you ,"

"Huh?"

I turned her body so that she could face me.

" i told you right, i don't like you," i paused, as i pulled her closer, nearer to me. Our lips are just centimeters apart now.I held her hands once again, and our eyes met.

"But i-i l-love y-you."

Fulya's POV

"I love you" Du Junie said as he moved his body closer to mine and kissed me lips.

Yes, that feeling of having butterflies in your stomach, i'm having right now, here, in this room.His lips, those beautiful artwork touches mine.i could feel our tongue dances together.

"Fulya,"

"y-ye?"

"will you be my girl?"

"y-yes, i do." i replied as Du Junie deepen our kiss.

***

"Du Jun?!"

"y-yes, baby?"

"umm, you know can we just like eat now?"

Du Junnie pulled out of the kiss.

"Omo, mianheyo,i was enjoying it.hehe"

"ert!" i said as  i walked to the table leaving Du Junie behind.

"Aigoo, you called me a ert? Crazy girl, you kissed me back, didn't you?" Du Jun replied with a smirk.

"ah yess, i did but i'm not like you, hold kisses too long."

" yeah, what ever you say baby girl, let's just eat, okay?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh hi, updated :3

Thank you for you patience,

hehe well, drop a comment.;D

and, subscribers and comment are most welcome here ;)

Thanks, kyaa