Dishes?

I love You For Who You Are

Fulya's POV.

"Halmuhni, whaaa, the dinner was great" i smiled at the pretty old lady and her grandson, my Yoon Du Jun. haha OMG!~ i'm going crazy.

"hmmm,i'm glad you love it."halmuhni said as she smiled and started clearing the table.

" halmuhni,i'll help you with the dishes."

"ah a-ani, gwenchana,You're my guest, just rest.Arraso?" she insisted.

That pretty old lady, keep on clearing the table ignoring what i said. My heart ache, she reminded me of my grandmum,who passed away last year. My grandmother also never let me to touch the dishes, she always does it herself. I felt bad to Du Jun's halmuhni.

"ah andwaeyo, halmuhni. It've been nice that you prepared dinner for us,i wanna help with the dishes, please let me to. You Just rest.arraso,halmuhni?" i said as i gave a signal To Du Jun to persuade her halmuhni to rest.

"nde halmuhni, we will take care of this." Du Jun added and winked at me.Halmuhni smiled.

"hmm, arraso, i guess old people should just rest and let the youths to handle everything, right?" she looked at Du Jun,

"nde halmuhni," Du Jun smiled, " i mean it's better for you to rest halmuhni," he continued.

" arra,arraso,i'll get going,make sure you cleaned everything properly." Halmuhni get up from her seat. " and Du Junie,"

"nde halmuhni?"

"don't be too naughty, take care of Fulya-ssi"

Du Jun smiled and laugh, " arraso halmuhni." he turned and stared at me after halmuhni left.

"what are you staring at?!" i asked  after i noticed that he's staring at me.

"huh?! i wasn't," Du Jun chuckled, " you're pretty........"

"what?!"

"i meant your shirt is pretty." he turned away when i was trying to look at him. " whatever, im going to take a bath"

"bath?" i smiled,"arrso."

"and make sure you don't peek on me when i'm bathing."

"whaaat?!" I glared at Du Jun. " why would i?"

"whatever, i'll get going" Du Jun left to his room and soon to the bathroom,

"crazy ert." i mumbled as i chuckled and continued on my dishes.

_________________________________________________________________

"Daebak! a few more plates and i'm done with the dishes." I said to myself as i continued on the dishes.

~hmmmm~hmmmm~

I heard a humming sound and i felt a hot breath behind my neck, chills run down my spine,my hair started to stand, then i felt a pair of hands being wrapped around my waist.

"Jagiyaa," someone whispered to me. Why does to sounds familiar? I dare my self to turn my head and to my surprise it was that crazy ert again.(-.-)

He pecked my cheek and smiled. " jagiyaa,it's me?"

"yeah, i know idiot, you almost scare me to death."

" woaaa chinca? if i were to scare you then i'm a ghost and if i'm a ghost, i'm a handsome ghost right baby?" Du Jun smiled so cutely.

"handsome ghost?You're more a less to be a crazy erted idiot ghost, that suits you better." I replied, ignoring Du Jun.

"why are you're calling me that? Oh My Gosh, I can't believe it."

"yeah, you better be." I continued on my dishes ignoring Du Jun again.

"jagiyaaa," Du Jun called.

"baby...?" again.

"baby.....?" Du Jun hugged me even tighter and placed his head on my shoulder.

"baby..." He pecked my cheek again. I blushed again. why is it i always failed to sulk when he kissed he? Pabo me.

"what?!" I answered harshly.

"You just called me an idiot.wasn't I'm Your prince baby?" I turned to face Du Jun. Our eyes met, his head's still on my shoulder.

"yess you are my prince." Du Jun let out a sigh. " My idiot erted prince." I continued.

"hmmm,even if i'm erted and an idiot, there's still a girl here who's too fond of me.right?"

I avoided our eye contact that instant. " No,I'm not." I continued.

"w-wait, who said it's you? OMO, see i didn't even said it's you.haha. My gosh."

"then who?" I looked back at him.

" someone you and i know very well."

"w-who?!"

"why are you angry? you must me jealous.haha....." he smiled. "it's Fulya-ssi,she's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen."

"michyeo," I replied, trying my best not to blush.

"hmmm, have you seen her?"

"yeah. she here." I smiled, i moved closer and pecked his lips now, " Now, Yoon Du Jun,can you leave me alone cause i have dishes to be done?"

"andwaeyo!," Du Jun replied, having a similar tone to kid.

"then? what do you want me to do?"

"Nothing,I just want to watch you as long as i can.Don't you know you're the most beautiful lady i've ever seen." I blushed.

OKAY.Now what will you feel having this sweet guy around? I feel like my cheek's going to be burned cause it's too red.omo, so sweet, my heart fluttered.

"baby, your face is too red already."

" ah, whatever." he continued hugging me.

"baby, actually i wanna ask you out tomorrow,"

"chinca? where?"

"somewhere." Dujun smiled and pecked my cheek again.(my gosh, so many times this two, -.-") before he pressed his lips on mine. Making my heart beats really hard, Aisshhh, micheyeo,michyeo,michyeo.

"Goodnight baby!" I blushed again.(^O^) "hmmm, i almost forgot." Du Jun whispered. " baby, make sure to lock your room when you sleep." Du Jun chuckled and walked to his room.

I turned and glared again at him. " haha baby, chill. I was just kidding. hehe(^_^")"

"Aisshhh, this crazy perevert(=.=).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again :') 

omo i took a long time for this, well, it just can't be helped. next chapter i promise to make it extra nice, haha well you have to be reminded that we're nearing the end. i'm not sure whether to have a happy or a sad ending, well,comment! <3

~~Thank You for your time~~