A Trip

I love You For Who You Are

Fulya's POV

Finally, it's weekend and no school till next month. Ah what should i today?i woke up from bed and went to wash myself up.I placed my hands under the water socket and turned the tap on. I took some of the water and washed my face with it. i felt the water run over my head down to my cheek.

"YOU !"

These words, keeps on repeating over and over again in my head.i'm not a and i didn't steal anyone from anyone. i'm just doing my part as Du Jun's girlfriend.Am i really not that pretty for  Du Jun? I continued washing my face and proceeds on brushing my teeth.

"ah! so frustrating." i said and left the bathroom."Omma will be back in two months. ahhh so long." i mumbled and walking downstairs to make my own breakfast. " now, even i must make my breakfast myself.darn!"

I took the cereal out of the cupboard and milk from the fridge. i took a bowl and stuff everything in the bowl." my breakfast!" i smiled like a crazy idiot and eat up my breakfast.

In minutes, i finished my breakfast and washed my own bowl because no one will wash it for me since i'm alone. i head up to my room and grabbed my phone.

[RINGTONE : B2ST"S BEAUTIFUL NIGHT]

//////In coming call : My handsome Boyfriend/////////

"waa, so early he called me" i said and answered the phone.

"Baby!Good morning.How's your sleep last night i bet you dreamed of me. haha. i know i'm handsome no need to tell me again."

"Morning, haha, you are really crazy dujunie. why would i dream of you. you're not even that handsome. hehe." i answered. ahaha that crazy handsome ert.

"you're mean baby!"

"ah i'm kidding. you're really handsome, just look at me, i'm about to fall cause of your handsomeness."

Dujun giggled."haha, arraso.btw, wanna visit my village?let's go on a 3 days trip. is that okay with you baby?"

"huh? Trip? village? Dujunie, when?"

"now.baby, you okay with that?"

"okay, sure, since i'll be alone for 2 more months."

"arraso, you get ready kayy baby, i'll pick you up in an hour."

"annyeong baby, i love you. see ya."

I ended the call and yeah, proceed on packing.

should i pack my bikini as well or no need? will du jun's village be near to the sea? omo,i'll just bring.

I brought a medium sized luggage and for sure my self. haha. okay darn. i'm talking to myself and it's not funny.michyeo.

i took a bath and carry my luggage downstairs and waited for Du jun.

*Honk*Honk*

Ah,finally!i jumped happily and carry my self with the luggage out.i locked my door and gate and went in the car, Du jun helped me with the luggage.

"baby! You look so cute!"he compliments me and we both went in his car."

"and you look really handsome too baby." i pecked his cheek.HAHA. so funny, why did i blush? Du Jun should blush.Pabo me.

" waaa, how dare you!" Du Jun faked and angry typed cute expression and laughed as well with me.

"haha. you liked it right? you ert!"

"n-no i don't."

" Du jun, you can't win me in fights, i'm really good at it and your expression really show it."

"ah,okay you won, i liked it actually."

"hah! like i said, you're a ert." i smiled at Du Jun.

***

"anyway, is your village far?  from here?"

"n-no, it's just in Incheon."

"ah, okay. not that far,Du Jun ah, what are we going to do there?"

Du Jun smiled and faced me."we'll explore my village."

"explore?"

"haha, no i was just kidding baby, we'll go on a vacation and you'll meet my grandparents."

"interesting. baby,but should we go and buy some gifts for your grandparents first"

"arraso, i'll drop us by the gift shop. let's buy fruits for them. my grandma loves pineapple."

"waaa. your grandma baby,must be very interesting."

"yeah, she is and you know what? i'm more interesting." Du Jun smiled and gave me an evil glance.what's wrong?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter updated! <3

well something weird will happen in the next chapter :'DD pleasee look forward to it.

and sorry for not updating so long. :'D well i need great idea to make my story. hahha. thank you readers. i love you <3