Du Jun Ahh, Andwaeyo!

I love You For Who You Are

Fulya's POV

Du Jun shut the door behind him, he looked at me with his hungry eyes.Oh My Gosh, really. what's happening? I just lay on the floor, not having the confidence to stand up.

"baby, i'll make you remember this day." Du Jun said. He began ing his shirt, and by every second i could see his chest being exposed little by little. i was stunted,I don't know what i should be doing.

A minute passed and Dujun's completely shirtless. he stared at me." Baby," he walked down to me, i backed off as i was on my knees that time.

"Dujun ahh, what are you doing?" i backed off again as DuJun started crawling to me,"DuJun ahh!" I backed off again, as much as i can, and then, darn, I met the end, it was the wall.

"baby, look, you have no where to go now," Du Jun smirked.

I'm going to die now, i'm pinned at the wall.All i can see was Dujun,shirtless, very near to me.Du jun Pushed me to the floor, I was pinned and i can't move.Before i could realize, Du Jun was on top of me.

"Du Jun ahh, chinca, what are you doing?" I was scared, maybe he wanted to me here.

Omo,andwae!He moved his lips nearer to mine and crushes them on mine, i wanted to push him back but it seems that he's too strong, i can't push him back.

I responded to his kiss, and slowly,Du Jun began ing my shirt.I woke up from my fantasy.I pushed Dujun back with all of my force."DuJun ahh, andwaeyo!We're not married."

I was really scared, I hugged myself and backed off from DuJun.I was so surprise when DuJun suddenly hugged me.

"baby, I'm sorry,were you that scared?" I tried to push him away,i'm afraid if he might do it again,he was too strong for me.

Du Jun pecked my lips." i'm sorry, baby.actually i was fooling around with you but then i can't seem to control myself."

I hid my face behind my hair, not wanting our eyes to met.

"baby, look at me" Du Jun lit my face up and when our eyes met, tears starting to fall from my eyes,slowly i began to cry.

"i'm sorry, it was all my fault." He continued, as he hugged me again, " please don't cry no more, i hate seeing your tears. jebal." Hearing his comforting words, i hugged him back, i forgave him.Du Jun wiped the tears off my face and pecked my cheek again.

" baby,i was seriously fooling around, i ed my shirt, cause it's hot in here, i wanna change my clothes......jebal, trust me, i'm not that way, i'm not that kind of guy."

I trusted Du Jun, right away, his face, the way he spoke i know, he's not lying.i stopped crying." Du Jun ahh, don't do that again, you  scare me," I smiled as i hugged Du Jun again.

"so baby, since we already like this, why don't we......---"

"Du Jun ahh, you're such a ert! i don't wanna talk to you anymore."

"baby" Du Jun smiled giving me an innocent look.

" chinca, i still won't.You ert." I stood up, and about to exit the door. Du Jun held my wrist and hugged me.

"i won't harm you, seriously." he crushes his lips to mine and began moving to my neck, kissing it, leaving a hickey. I cupped his face with my hands.

"Du Jun ahh, andwaeyo." I kissed Du Jun's lips, making him to shiver in passion." we can only do this." Du Jun responded to that kiss.I loosen the grip and saw Du Jun blushing.

"baby, i know you're going to take my baby picture just now." he suddenly said.

"ah, ani."

" don't lie, i know. why don't you just take a picture of us now? it's better." Du Jun smiled.

" arraso." i took my phone and we both too a picture together.

" now it's my turn." Du Jun took his phone and take a picture of us.

Laughers were every where that time, Du Jun and I were really happy that time.

"hmm, why don't you go and dressed up now Du Jun?Halmuhni's calling us for dinner." I said as i pushed Du Jun in the room and shut the door so that he can change.

I walked to the living room, smiling.will this relationship last forever? I wanna stay by his side forever.

"YOU !"

I still hear those words. Is this a good thing?I was confused all the way before i heard his voice again.

"baby!" Du Jun gave me a back hug. " let's eat, dinner's ready." i smiled and let Du Jun to hold my hand, bringing me to have our dinner.

His smile, is really killing me. I wanna stay with him forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated!

so how was it? bad? OMG! how was it?? :'D

stay tuned more stuff will happen now:'D

c\Comment!Comment! <3