I'll Protect You

I love You For Who You Are

"Hey,have you heard about the latest story yet?"

"HUH, story? what story? "

"About that girl who have relationship with our oppa."

"MBO? Our Du Jun Oppa? Who? I'm going to slap that crap's face!"

"Who's that crap? Tell me, i wanna slap her! How dare she stole our oppa from us!"

"nahh, that girl" a girl pointed at Fulya who was trying to focus on her assignment.

Fulya's POV

"nahh,that girl"  a kinda pretty girl said while she's pointing at me. Everyone's going around now talking and eyeing me as if i stole something from them.

"YOU, ! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY DUJUN OPPA? HOW CAN HE LIKE SOMEONE LIKE YOU?" i fell after i was being pushed by that girl.

"what? What? What's with you?" I said.

"What's with me? YOU STOLE MY DUJUN OPPA!" She Shouted at me, I get back to my knees.And Ignored her.

"Yah! How dare you ignore me now?Yah! I was talking to you!"

*spat*

Du Jun caught that girl's hand before it landed on my face.

"Opppppa?" she called,

"What are you doing? I'm Not your oppa.You better get your off my girl." Du Jun said letting the Girl's hand and face me. "Baby, you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" He smile and holding my hands.

"Hey,listen here. I don't want to see you near my girl anymore. arraso?" he continued.

"arraso, oppa"

"and, don't call me oppa anymore, i'm not even your brother nor your boyfriend." That girl left leaving a scary-evil typed of stare for me. Ettokhae????

"Baby, you sure you're okay???"

"ah,i'm okay, nothing's wrong."

"okay then let's go home together"

"arraso,"

We Both walked out of my class and headed downstairs to the hall. Girls keep on giving me evil stares and it looks like they we're going to eat me or something.I reached out for my rubber band and started tying my hair.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Du Jun asked and he stopped me from tying my hair.

"Umm, tying my hair for sure. why?"

"And why are you tying your hair?I liked it more when you let go of your hair you know?"

"umm, because.."

"why? tell me,"

"i don't want to get my hair pulled out because i'm dating you, i mean you fans will surely attack me everytime."

"Ah, don't worry okay baby? i'll always be here to protect you, i promise" Du Jun replied as he pecked my cheek.

"why are you so hot till like this?"

"well, that's just me baby,now let go of your hair.I want the whole world to know how beautiful my girlfriend is." I blushed and started to let go of my hair.

He said he'll protect me.

Du Jun held my hands again we both walked home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! hi :)

It've been a while since i last updated, i know it was just like a month ago, well, i'm free now, and i'll try to finish this story as soon as possible :)

And do tell me what do you think of this chapter. And sorry if it's too short.

And thank you for reading