When The Sun Disappeared And The Clouds Darkened

I love You For Who You Are

Fulya's POV

"Right, i'll quickly pack my things and make my way home" i said to myself after seeing the clouds darkened.I quickly pack my stuff and made my way out of my class room.

As i walked, the sun started to disappear and i could see the clouds darkened.

"oh gosh, i forgot, i need to buy something in at the bookshop. gosh, i forgot to buy the history reference book" frustratingly, i said to myself and changed the path and walked to the book shop.

Soon after i got my reference book, i quickly walked out of the shop so that i'll not be trap in the rain.

As i walked, i went to my day dream world.

-----------------------------------------

Du jun knelled in front of Fulya, their eyes met.

"actually, i was thinking,.." Du Jun paused for a while as he held Fulya's hand.

"would you be mine?" he asked holding her hand tightly waiting for the response.

"i...i...." she paused.

"i won't wait for your answer." Du Jun said harshly and pulled Fulya into a hug.

"I love you and that's all i want to tell you." Du Jun loosen the grip and stare at Fulya's face.,

" i know you love me too,say it."

Fulya's face redden as Du jun stared at her.

"Du Junie,i..i..." before Fulya could finish her sentence, Du Jun pulled her closer nearer to him.

"tell me now that you love me too."

"Du Junie, i love you" Du Jun moved himself neared to Fulya and kissed her kissable lips. It was the sweetest kiss any human in this world could imagine.

------------------------------------------------------------

*tluck,tluck*

i felt droplets of water fell on my head. " gosh, i'm day dreaming again!" i said to myself and ran, to find a shade.

"and now, thanks to Du Junie sumbaenim, i'm wet now." i said to myself, blaming Du Jun cause i'm trap in the rain.

i really really hate when it rains. i'm astraphobia ( scared of thunders and lightning) gosh what should i do??.

*thum!! dwossh!!*

"gosh,....it's thunder!!" i walked back a few steps because i was scared, i accidently,bumped into this someone.

"miss, are you okay?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first chapter updated  and i'm happy.^^

so tell me what do you feel and think about this story, if you like it you're welcomed to subscribe =DD

thanks