The Cursed One pt. 2

DRAG ME TO HELL...

The old woman removed her hat which revealed more of her features. Junhee's eyes widened.

The woman was slightly bald, her other eye has catract, and the other iris was bigger. And she also has a bad smell.

Junhee tried to hide the disgust.

"Good morning ma'am." she managed to say.

before the woman could greet her back, she coughed and coughed, which made all the people turn to her. The old woman grabbed her handkerchief and after many more coughs, her phlem came out. It was yellow in color and it stained her handkerchief.

"Good morning deary." the old woman said. A trace of phlem was left on her lips.

"Uhmm.. what can I do for you ma'am?" Junhee asked.

When the woman opened , she emitted a foul smell. A disgusting sight.

"Well, this men came inside my house and took my things and proprties. I want to know why." the old woman answered.

Junhee nodded her head and got her laptop.

"Uhmm... what's your name, ma'am?" she asked, without taking her eyes off the screen.

"it's Mrs. *cough* Song *Cough* Song, Hyun Ah." 

Junhee repeated the name as she typed it in. She printed out the papers.

Mrs. Song was curious as she tried to peek on the paper.

"I see your problem Mrs. Song." Junhee showed the papers to the woman. "You haven't paid your debts to this bank, so we had to take your properties. I'm sorry ma'am." she looked at her with pity.

Mrs. Song teared up and coughed and coughed. She put the papers down and grabbed Junhee's hand. Junhee was surprised of the sudden action.

"Please Miss....." Mrs. Song stopped for a while and read the iron plate. 'Miss.....Park. Please Miss Park help me. I'm an old woman and I still don't have money to pay the debts. Please give me more time. I'm begging you. I have many problems including my health. I had to spend money for my medications. Please understand."

"But Mrs. Song, the bank gave you 3 chances already." Junhee answered. 

"Please, give me another chance. Please have pity."

Junhee was really feeling sad for the old woman. "I know, I'll ask the owner to extend you chance, okay?" she smiled.

"oh, thank you." Mrs. Song happily said.

Junhee stood up from  her chair and walked towards the main office. She glanced back at Mrs. Song. The old woman removed her false teeth which was pretty dirty and placed it on her desk. A line os saliva, connecting the object and was visible. Then the woman, took the bowl of candies on her desk and stuffed them inside . She felt disgusted. She knocked on the door gently.

"Come in." says Alexander.

Junhee opened the door and saw Alexander signing some papers. "Good morning sir." 

"Oh, Ms. Park. What seems to be the problem?" Alexander stood up and walked to wards Junhee.

"Well, you see sir, this woman...." before she ended up her sentence, she was cut off by Alexander.

" I see... Mrs. Song." he shook his head. "Tsk tsk tsk.  She's asking for another extension isn't she?"

"Uh... yes sir. Shall we give her another chance?" she asked then glanced outside.

 

Meanwhile.... (outside the main office)

Mrs. Song ate and ate the candies. The employees and clients were all staring at her with disgust. She noticed at it and became violent.

"What are you all staring at?! huh?!" she asked with anger.

No one replied.

"Just mind your own business before I'll call for the devils to rip your souls apart!!!!" she shouted and returned in eating the candies.

Whispers filled the room. Some say that she's crazy and some pity her.

 

 *In the main Office*

"Go on, tell her." Alexander said and sat down.

"Okay sir."

 

Junhee went out of the office and gulped. She felt her chest getting heavy. When Mrs. Song saw her, she spitted out all of the candies and placed them in the bowl. She got her false teeth and placed it back.

Junhee knew the things that happened and stared at the traces of saliva in her desk. Shivers went up her spine.

"Mrs. Song." She said sternly.

"Y-yes?"

'I'm afraid but, we can't give you another extension." Junhee sighed.

"What?!" Mrs. Song stood up her chair and once again grabbed the attention of the people.

"Ma'am, you have a grand daughter. May be you can stay and live with her." Junhee said.

"I don't to be a burden to her. So please." the woman answered.

Junhee gulped. "I'm sorry ma'am. I would like to give you another chance but it's the bank's choice. I'm sorry."

"No, please1 have pity! The woman went near her. Junhee also stood up the chair to avoid the woman. She's creeping her out.

"Please!"

"I'm sorry ma'am."

Then, there was silence. Mrs. Song walked closer until she was in front of Junhee.

"I, Song Hyun Ah, beg of you, in the name of my mother's grave and the whole Song family. I beg of you." she knelt down in front of Junhee.

Junhee was surprised and asked the woman to stand up. "I'm really sorry ma'am."

But the woman came closer until Junhee felt her desk on her back.

"Please!" the woman begged.

Junhee can't take it no more. "Guards! Guards!" she called out. "Guards!" she called louder.

Alexander came out of the office for he was worried. The guards came running in and took Mrs. Song. Mrs. Song tried to struggle from their grip and brought her a distance away.

"You, have shamed me! You shamed me! i begged of you, but you shamed me!" the old woman said with anger. "You will pay for this." Then she walked a bit further from them. 

Suddenly....

Mrs. Song Came charging in. She was so fast and landed on top of Junhee. Junhee screamed. the woman was choking her.

"You will pay!" the woman said again and again. Unbelievably, she was really strong that Junhee can't take that old woman away from her.

The people wer in panick. The guards tried to take away Mrs. Song but they can't. She was so strong. Alexander tried to pull off Junhee from the woman. The woman kept on adding force on her grip on Junhee's throat. Junhee cried because of the pain she's feeling and the lack of oxygen in her body.

"Stop it ma'am!!!!" Alexander shouted.

The guards tried and tried until they succeeded. 

"Mark this day Park Junhee. You will never forget this day. You will suffer for this." then she stormed out of the bank.

Alexander helped her stood up and comforted her. The tears were unstoppable.

After a few minutes, everything went okay. Junhee looked outside and saw Mrs. Song glaring at her. Fear rushed through her system. She blinked and the woman was out of sight.