The First Encounter....

DRAG ME TO HELL...

 

50 years ago…

 

Dusk had already covered the place. The orange and red pattern on the sky blended perfectly as it gave off a mysterious vibe in the place. The only things that you can hear are the soft whistles of the wind, the dry, brushing sound of the weathered orange leaves and the dead twigs scraping on the ground. The wind carried off the yellow and orange specks of dust, drifting it to places unknown. The plants that grew on the abandoned field swayed with the rhythm of the wind, gently pressing onto each other and making soft murmurs.

Then, turning from a corner was a speeding, rusty truck with passengers of 3. A man, a woman and a child.

“Dae-sung! Hurry up! Please!” the woman commanded, feeling her vision getting blurry as the tears filled her eyes. She looked at her son, who sat on the passengers’ seat, looking horrified inside the truck. He was covering his ears and a trace of fear and pain in his youthful face.

“I am!” the man replied back, looking worried and hands trembling and shaking as he grab hold of the steering wheel. They felt a cold gush of air enter inside but that could be impossible, for the windows were closed.

“They’re coming…” the young boy whispered.

After another 5 minutes, they reached their destination. The man opened the door and shut it close and carried his son out of the truck while the woman ran to the entrance of the mansion and knocked forcefully.

A lady, in her 20’s came out frantically. She opened the door and asked the family if what she can do.

“Ms. Jang, please help my son. He has been hearing things this past 3 days.” the man begged.

The lady looked at the boy and felt a powerful force surrounding the child. It wasn’t just any force… it was a DARK aura.

“What did he do before this?” she asked with wide eyes.

“Nothing… it just start-.”

“WHAT DID HE DO?” she asked again, but this time, louder.

The couple looked at each other.

“He stole a necklace from a jewelry store.” replied the woman.

“Did you return it?” the lady asked seriously.

“We tried but they won’t accept it back.”

Ms. Jang sighed. She looked around outside then said, “Okay, bring him inside. Quickly!”

As she said, the family entered the house. Another blow of the chilly wind brushed that lead to the group of trees.

But they didn’t know that there were four pairs of eyes hiding on the shadows of the trees, watching intently of the things happening. The owners of those eyes smirked; a devilishly and deathly smirk.

Inside the mansion…

Ms. Jang took long and fast steps towards a room. She had her assistants inside and prepared the things to be used.

“Ms. Jang! Can you explain to us what’s happening.”

Instead of replying, she continued on looking for some books.

“Mrs. Jang!” they called again.

She turned around and set a thick and old looking book on a marble table. It was dusty and had some weird inscriptions on its cover. She wiped it off and the book turned itself on the page that they were looking for. She stopped and ordered the servants to close and lock the door. Her hair stood up as the cold air made contact with her skin.

“Your son… “ she started.

“What?” the parents asked worriedly.

“Your son…. is cursed.” She looked at them straight into the eyes, feeling the rising fear in their body.

“..W-what?...”

“No more questions. Just sit down around this table and hold each others hands.” she commanded.

They sat down on the chairs.

“I-I feel that they’re….. just inches away…” the young boy tried to say as his body seemed to froze.

“Okay, child, are you willing to take any odds ?” Ms. Jang asked.

The boy gently nodded his head.

Ms. Jang nodded at the boy and chanted some ancient words.

The boy, felt extremely scared and focused his eyes on the door, as if expecting that someone or something would come bursting in. The door seemed to get bigger and bigger and bigger…

POUND POUND POUND

Everyone jumped off from the sound of the sudden and powerful impact on the door. It continued and continued as it got louder and louder and Ms. Jang’s voice also got louder and louder.

The young boy looked at the window and saw a shadow of a huge creature with huge and curly horns. Also slamming on the glass with all its might and cracks had formed meaning that the window would shatter into pieces later on. The creature seemed annoyed of the object and the boy felt red, hungry eyes swallowing him. It made screeching and unbearable noise when the creature scratched his sharp iron like nail on the glass. Things inside the room started moving and light objects flew across the whole space. All sorts of sounds were mixed and made the eardrums swell and can destroy it any second now. Ms. Jang chanted louder then…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

There was silence.

Ms. Jang stopped chanting. Everyone looked around.

“I think it’s over.” says the man.

Suddenly…

CLASH

The window glass shattered into pieces and in went a demon with red skin and burning eyes. Its teeth were ragged and sharp. It flew very fast that no one was able to stop it nor seen it coming. It got the boy who was shocked and opened the door. It went further and dropped the boy on the marble floor which is 3 floors down. The adults ran as fast as they could to save the young boy. When they reached the stairs, the parents were in panic and cried. But the boy was still alive, he twitched his finger.

Meanwhile, Ms. Jang stayed on her spot and observed the place. She felt it again.

“Dae Hyun!” she yelled. “Watch out!”

The kid looked puzzled then, the floor started to crack and a yellow light underneath appeared. The boy stood up and tried to avoid the crack. The crack got wider and bigger until he couldn’t have any land to step on.

Black hands of condemned souls appeared and reached for the boy. They got hold of the child and dragged him to their now home….. HELL. Yes. The worst place you would ever think of. Where souls continue to struggle, where unfortunate and stained souls get together and work as allies of the darkness. Cries, weeps and pleas of theirs illuminated the rising fire underneath. HELL.

The boy begged and cried for help but it was too late. They’ve taken him away where they will do something to his soul. After that, evil laughter from 4 different people were heard.

The cracks disappeared perfectly without any trace….

“We’ll see each other soon…” whispered Ms. Jang.