First Sign Pt. 1

DRAG ME TO HELL...

Another familiar voice called out for her name. They all turned around to see a man, running and worried about Junhee.

Shin Dongho

"Junhee!"  Dongho called.

"oppa..." Junhee said and ran towards Dongho. Dongho quickly took Junhee and hugged her. 

"Babe, are you okay? are you hurt? What happened?" He asked and took a quick examination of Junhee.

"Oppa....." was all Junhee could say.

"Thank god you're okay..." Dongho said and hugged Junhee again. He looked at Soohyun and Kevin.

"Oh... oppa.... this is Soohyun-sshi... he took care of me and called the police." Junhee said as she wiped her tears.

Dongho walked towards Soohyun and Thanked him. 

"Don't mention it." Soohyun said and smiled. Dongho observed the scene and when he saw the crashed car of Junhee, he grew pale and his eyes widened. He immidiately turned around to Junhee and said, "Oh my God babe... What on Earth really happened? Why is your car a total wreck?! God."

Kevin, who had nothing to do, walked around the crime scene. He then stopped in front of a dark corner and heard ear-cracking whispers. Cold breeze hugged his body and not far, he saw 4 shadows. He quickly looked uo but no one was beside him nor near him. It gave chills and was thinking of something. He shruged it off and went back to Junhee.

An officer came with his notepad. He asked, "Miss, can you tell us what happened here?" Junhee nodded as Dongho held her hand. She was quite nervous coz she thinks that... it may only be a dream.. a very strange dream which is pretty much impossible to happen and is very logic. but... it's right there! the evidence is right there! She just hopes that tthey will believe her otherwise they might think she has gone loko due to the things at work. She gulped and readied herself.

"You see, officer... I was about to go go home and get in my car when I saw..... a handkerchief.. floating in the air. It never fell down." she started. The others who were listening just tilted their heads and waited for her to continue. "Then.. I heard someone laugh from behind and by instinct, I turned my head to see who it was but I saw no one. I went inside and saw... Mrs. Song inside the car seating at the back seat."

"Oh, you mean... the old lady from earlier who made a scene in the office?" asked Soohyun.

"Yeah...." answered Junhee and looked worried.

"Please continue miss.." says the officer.

"Then, she started pulling my hair and hurting me. I was quite surprise coz... for an old woman she really had this.. strength. I mean.. she was stronger than me. The fight got nasty.. and I was extremely tired so I went out of the car.. which got ruined as I slammed it on the wall. The lady.. walked near me and got.. a button of my coat."

"A... button?" asked the officer with one brow raised. Junhee nodded and the officer just shrugged.

"She got a button and... chanted something." Junhee paused for a bit and tried to remember the rest, but she couldn't anymore.

"Miss? Miss?" asked the officer over again. "Is that all?"

"I forgot the rest officer. All i know is that... darkness swallowed everything.. and there were these.. orbs... eight orbs.. a pair of golden yellow... a pair of silver... a pair of deep red and... right infront of me... were those enchanting... violet eyes.... That's it officer." Junhee finished.

The officer nodded.

"What now officer?" asked Dongho and Kevin, worriedly. They looked at each other and turned their attention bak to the officer.

"Well, for now... we will investigate more and as for you.. you guys should go home and rest now. Especially you miss. This has been a really hard day for you."

"Thank you, sir." And all of them went home. Soohyun went straight home while Junhee, Kevin and Dongho went home together. While inside the van, Junhee can't help herself but look at outside the window. The two guys looked extremely worried for the girl they love so dearly. Junhee opened her hand and stared at the button. She then looked outside again and saw dark brown and withered leaves on the street; being flew by the cold wind. The atmosphere was again.. the same from earlier. Junhee looked worried and saw the handkerchief again; floating in the wind. She closed her eyes and rubbed them. She blinked open her eys and saw four figures in a corner.. looking at her while smirking. She was sure that.. they're very familiar. But can't recognize them. She then felt a hand on her shoulder and she slightly screamed and jumped up n her seat.

"Omo! Junhee! I'm very sorry if I've frightened you. mianhaeyo." Says Kevin with an apologetic look. Junhee just nodded and Dongho held her hand.

"Let's stop by in this cofee shop." Dongho said and smiled to Junhee which made her smile too. Dongho stopped in front of the shop and they entered there and ordered for coffee.

"Babe... I'll just go to the men's bathroom. Okay?" Dongho said and patted her head. Junhee nodded.

"Junhee-ah.... " says Kevin. Junhee turned to him only to see his hands over her hand. 

"oppa.. do you believe me? Do you believe what I've said bak there?"

"Of course I do... " he smiled. "I can sense them, too." he whispered.

"Oh yeah.... that reminds me, oppa. You have the ability to come in contact with supernatural  things, right?" asked Junhee. Kevin nodded.

"Oppa, can you...erm.... tell if something.... is involved in my life. About what happened earlier?" she asked with a little smile. Kevin smiled too and grabbed her hand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

guys! It's me again kekekekeke ^^. Sorry for the late update.... one week late! O.O omo.... well, this is the chappie! And yeah.. DONGHO appa is here ^^. Junhee umma! Hope you're happy with this and all readers ^^.