The Start of the Plan....

DRAG ME TO HELL...

After the frightfull incident, whispers filled the whole place. Eyes were glued on Junhee. She felt awkward and decided not to mind the people. She decided to continue her work.

 

*MEANWHILE*

Let's go back into the deeper and hottest part of the Earth; Hell. All four devils, Hye Jin, Eli, Kibum and Kiseop were sitting down on their chairs, watching every incident that happened. Their focus was on Junhee. Eyes glowing as they got excited on the other things that will happen.

"Hmmm.... so... Mrs. Song is in deep rage." says Kibum, who looked at the other three.

Kiseop chuckled coldly. He nodded and said, "You're right Kibum.... that's why I've called the three of you. I knew that this would happen..... and"  kiseop was cut off by Hye Jin's words.

"And we will come along or help the devil to collect her soul..... I know that" she said and smirked.

"No need to brag...." Eli said back.

Hye Jin hissed at him.

"Okay, okay. Sit back you two.... we don't want to destroy this place, now do we? You know what will happen..." Kiseop said.

Kibum chuckled. "Now,.... let's go to the human world and work. I bet this girl's soul is the most delicious one." He stood up from his chair and walked towards the exit. Eli and Hye Jin followed but looking at each other with death glares.

There should only be three kinds of sound of footsteps.... but, surprisingly, there were four. The three of them stopped and turned around. Kiseop was following them.

Kibum sighed. "And where do you think you're going?" he asked, with his left brow raised. The other two waited for an answer.

Kiseop smiled. "There were orders given... that I would join your team."

The three were shocked.

"Wha-what do you mean? You'll join our team????" asked Eli with his mouth opened.

Kiseop nodded his head and continued on walking.

"But... you're inexperienced! We've done this for almost 3 centuries!!!" Hye Jin blurted out.

"Orders are orders, dongsaeng....." With that, Kiseop disappeared in the darkness.

The three sighed and just followed.

 

They walked and walked. They are now in the human world. They came out from the darkness in the alley. Now, they are visible to the humans. They look like normal humans but their demonic characteristics are still visible. The four of them wore the modern clothes to blend with the others.

They wore:

http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/ps08123100003.jpg?w=468&h=370

 

"What the? What kind of clothes are these????" asked Hye Jin with a disgusted face. Her hands on the short skirt.

"Relax..... it's their modern uniforms...." answered Kibum.

"Yeah..... and stop doing that. It's really inappropriate." Kiseop said and pulled Hye Jin's hands.

"Yah! Since when did you know 'appropriate' and 'inappropriate' things?" asked Eli.

"I study EVERY movements of the mortals...... and I'm always updated in this world...." Kiseop said, proudly.

They roled their eyes and shook their heads.

"So... I have to bare with this clothes?" 

"Yup! Now, let's go to work...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys!!!!! Updated this!!! I hope you like this one. I'll make te next chapter, Okay??? :D