Devils' POV

DRAG ME TO HELL...

WARNING: FIRST PART SHOWS VIOLENCE. AND IT DEPENDS ON THE READERS IF HE OR SHE STILL WANTS TO CONTINUE ON READING BUT AUTHOR (ME) PREFFERS YOU TO READ IT. XD HEHEHE.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Devils' POV, Before and After the Fight Incident)

It was already dusk and the Sun was slowly settling in the far West. Darkness almost swallowed the whole place as the blended colors of red and orange left small traces. Four figures stood tall, slowly walking towards a parking lot. They stayed in their positions and watched intently for any movements. Finally, dark had covered everything. The four of them stayed silent then they heard footsteps coming towards. Certainly, someone was coming but it didn't make them alarmed. Instead, they smirked and their lips.

"Finally, a pleasurable snack to feast on." said Hye Jin as she stared at the guard with a flashlight. She turned to the others who were  smiling devilishly. Their eyes glowed in the dark which caught the guard's attention towards them. He flashed his flashlight towards their direction but the four were fast to avoid the light. " You know what to do." whispered Eli to the three. 

Hye Jin hid in the darkness and kneeled just a few meters away from the guard while the three guys went further into the shadows. Hye Jin sat on the cemented floor and cried as if she was in pain. She covered her face with her pale hands and began to produce wailing sounds and mourning cries. She leaned her back on the wall and cried more. The guard heard her cries and felt shivers throughout his body. He got scared which caused him to walk backward... right at the center of Kibum, Eli and Kiseop. The guard felt some presence on his back and immidiately flashed his flashlight behind him. To his surprise, there was nothing. Just the cold wall. The sounds of sorrowful cries got louder and louder so he immidiately walked towards the sound. 

"W-who is it?" he asked while stuttering. His hands were shaking and he cautiously pointed the light on Hye Jin. He sighed in relief, well, relieved that it was only a girl. He went near her to comfort her. "Hey, why are you crying?" he asked as he tapped her shoulders. But, her sounds still got louder. "What are you doing here, young lady?" he asked. "Is anyone here with you?" No response. He went closer to hold Hye Jin but he was taken back when she put down her hands; revealing her pale face and crimson red tears.... BLOOD. She looked at him with huge eyes and her violet eyes glowed making the guy freak out more. She tilted her head lightly and whispered in a sly tone, "Help me..." then she smirked.

The guard walked backwards as Hye Jin stood up and walked towards him. His mouth was wide open but no sound came out. He turned around to see pairs of red, silver and gold eyes and he saw himself in them.... as if his soul was burning. He let out a shout of extreme fear but the guys dashed towards him and pinned him on the wall with a loud thump. Kibum was holding and gripping on his throat, keeping him in place and his feet were inches above the ground. The guard was choking and about to punch Kibum but he was too late. Eli held a tight grip on his right wrist, making deep red marks on his wrist while Kiseop held on the guard's left wrist. Kiseop's sharp nails dug on the man's skin which made the guard scream in pain. Blood trickled down to the ground. Kiseop smirked and sipped the blood and again, the guard tried to scream but Kibum just gripped on his throat tighter and tighter, squeezing the airtubes. The guard showed difficulty in breathing, meaning he was in the edge of death. His tears flowed down to Kibum's hand.

"Don't kill him." says Eli to Kibum. Kibum looked at him and nodded but he was thinking what Eli will do to the mortal. "Well not yet." Eli finished. He stared deep into the eyes of the guard. "Look deep in my eyes." He ordered with cold tone. The guard refused to and then they held tighter onto him. The guard had no any other choice so he looked at those tempting, silver eyes. "That's better." Kiseop said. "Just do what he says and you'll live longer.... well, longer as in a minute."

"P-please d-d-d-don't-t Hu-hurt me-e." The guard begged as he choked.

Hye Jin smirked. "Don't hurt you?" she said in a sarcastic tone. "Easy for you to say. Well, did you even hear the plea of the innocent?" The guard looked at her with confusement. "Oh come on, don't act innocent." Kibum said. Eli smirked. He said, "Okay, the girl named Hyun-Ah, does she ring a bell? Hehehe." The guard started to remeber things and he looked directly into the fiery eyes of Eli. "Remember her? The innocent girl you and kill? Your family whom you have beaten for years and killed your own son? They asked for mercy but no~ you still killed them. Now give us a reason why we shouldn't do this to you." said Kiseop. The guard stayed silent and cried. Eli put his head near the guard and his lips was only just a few centimeters away from the guard's lips. Eli in his soul and it seemed like the guard was turning pale and his veins were popping out. The guard's eyes were open but turned to deep black. They released him and he layed lifeless on the ground. 

"Enjoy your meal guys." Eli said to the three. They ate every bits and pieces until nothing was left.. and no trace of his existence.

They their lips clean and waited longer. They waited paitiently, well... some.....

"Where's that Junhee?!" asked Kibum who was losing patience. He stomped his feet and walked to the right then to the left.

"She'll be here..... at 9 PM." answered, Hye Jin. She just leaned comfortably on the wall and closed her eyes.

"What?! It's just 7 pm... we will wait 2 more hours!" exclaimed Kiseop. Eli flinched because of the noise.

He smirked. "You can leave and quit the team if you want to." he said as he patted Kiseop. Kiseop shook his head. "I can do this... afterall, I'm the Lee KISEOP!" he said proudly. He really won't give up and he's too stubborn. The other three sighed and shook their heads. It was again silent. Suddenly, Kiseop's eyes glowed and he walked away from the rest.

"Yah! Where are you going?" asked Hye Jin as she lazily opened her eyes. Kiseop turned back and said, "Why, do you miss me already?" He smirked playfully and Hye Jin rolled her eyes. "Just answer it." Hye Jin said. "Well, our Lord is calling me. But don't worry, I'll be back soon" replied Kiseop then he disappeared in the darkness.

"Atleast he's gone... even for just in a while." Eli said and he sat down on the cemented pavement....

 The three waited for a while. The moon was full and rather big than usual. 30 minutes before 9, Kiseop arrived with a smirk on his pale face.

"I have news." he said as he walked towards them. "Not interested." the three said in chorus. "Oh, but you have to hear this one." Kiseop managed to get their attention then he continued. "You see, two more members are going to join the team."

"WHAT?!" they asked, shocked by the announcement. "But.... you're enough pain in the group!" Kibum exclaimed and he faced Kiseop. "Tsk tsk tsk. Besides, rules are rules guys. There's nothing you can do." Kiseop smiled.

"This !" Hye Jin whined as she sat on the pavement. "Tell me about it." Eli agreed.

"But don't worry guys. You might enjoy their company, since I won't be with you guys like... every moment." Kiseop ended.

The three sighed and just minutes before 9, they spotted Mrs. Song, who upon saw them, bowed deeply and kneeled in front of them.

"This gotta be good." Kibum whispered with amusement.

"Oh great ones......." Mrs. Song started but was cut of by Hye Jin.

"We know what you want, old lady. You want to have revenge on this particular girl naming Park Junhee. And you want us to do the job." said, Hye Jin. Mrs. Song nodded.

"Oh, we can.. and we can assure you that your will be done. But of course, there's always an exchange for our deeds." Eli smirked and he eyed the rest.

"Anything, great ones." Mrs. Song said. "Even if it is my soul."

"Perfect." The four said in unison. Mrs. Song smiled evilly and bowed again.

 

9 PM

Everyone was in their positions. The four were in hidden in the shadows and stayed quiet. "Now, to set the atmosphere." Hye Jin blew her icy cold breath on Mrs. Song's handkerchief which made it float in the air without falling on the ground. They saw Junhee arrive and looked tense. Mrs. Song laughed. "Now, this.. I'll enjoy." Kiseop smiled.

 

 

(THE WHOLE FIGHT SCENE)

 

Junhee layed there, exhausted from the fight. Mrs. Song walked with a sinister smirk and went closer to the helpless girl. They saw Junhee close her eyes shut. Mrs. Song grabbed a button from her coat and chated something. Junhee was finally cursed and it pleased Mrs. Song. Junhee was slowly fainting and the four devils walked to wards her as they their lips. Junhee was weak and everything around her started to darken. Hye Jin knelt in front of Junhee. "Be prepared for the darkest and remaining days of your life... Park Junhee." she whispered. Their eyes glowed and that was the end of what Junhee saw.

Hours later, police and medics arrived but they didn't see the devils. Of course, they ce more to their devil mode in which no one can see them. They were chuckling at the innocence of the mortals. Suddenly two males arrived.

'The girl's princes." Kiseop whispered. One is a blonde guy and the other has brown hair. They kept an eye on the blonde guy as they can sense that he is not like the others.

"hmm.... that guy... we should really keep an eye on him." Kibum said and the others nodded.

"Yeah... this one has abilities unlike the others." said Eli.

"Oh, too bad I can't stay with you guys any longer. I have my own duty to do." Kiseop said then he disappeared.

"What was that all about?! What does he mean by.. 'I have my own duty to do.'" asked Kibum. "I thought we were a team."

"I don't get him either. You know him.... he's weird." answered Eli and he chuckled.

"Would you guys shut up?!" Hye Jin turned to them and she looked quite annoyed as usual.

"What is your problem?! Don't ever tell us to shut up." Kibum and Eli said.

"I can say anything what I want to say." 

Suddenly, they heard footsteps coming to their direction. They immediately stopped from bickering then went away............ to who knows where.