The Curse

DRAG ME TO HELL...

 

Okay... updated!!!!!!!!!!!!! May I suggest to you that you should read all of these out loud. :D Okay. You may start now. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Junhee tried her best to forget the whole thing but she can't. The words of the old woman kept on haunting her mind.

"Aish. Junhee. Focus. What can an old woman do? She's just an old woman with rinkly skin, weak health, odd looking, with super-hero strength and has a black aura." She gulped when she said those 2 last descriptions. She shook her head and looked at her watch.

"Woah. Time flies so fast. It's almost time." Then she saw, her mortal enemy; Soohyun, talking to their boss; Alexander. She listened carefully at their conversation.

"Sir!" Soohyun greeted with hyper energy.

"Oh, Mr. Shin, I see you're done with your files. Good job." Alexander praised the man.

"Thank you, sir. Oh, sir. I have something." Soohyun then reached out in his wallet a piece of paper which seemed like a ticket. When Alexander read what's on the ticket, his eyes widen.

"Sir, I've heard that you like watching baseball games, so I'll give you this." Soohyun said with a huge smile.

"Oh, Mr. Shin. Thank you so much!" Alexander said as he took the ticket.

"It's nothing, sir. Anything for the best boss in the whole world."

"Hahaha, kamsahamnida."

 

Junhee heard it all. Her blood boiled and her face turned red. She haven't realized that she broke her pencil into two. She clench her fist more.

"That Soohyun. He doesn't play fair. He gave the boss a baseball ticket so that he can get the manager's position. Pathetic. Alright, play like that. I'll show you Shin Soohyun. Just you wait." Her eyes pierced Soohyun and he faced her with an evil smirk on his face.

Soohyun went back to his desk and prepared his case to go home.

It was already 9:00 PM. With her bag and coat, she went in the parking lot. She was alone and the atmosphere was awkward. There was a cold breeze that made her hair stand up. She shivered. The atmosphere seemed... odd. She felt that there is something that will happen. Her heart beat faster and louder that she can hear it. Another cold breeze, but this time, stronger, passed. She fastened her pace in walking and she heard a laugh... an evil and sinister laugh, that seemed like it got revenge on something. She thought that someone is playing a joke on her. She thought of Soohyun, but she just saw his car pass by minutes ago. She gathered all her courage and asked, "Wh-who is there?" 

There was no response. Again she asked, and her voice showed fear. She gulped and walked to her car. She was only a few steps away from her car when she saw an object; gliding on the space. It's the handkerchief of Mrs. Song... but where did it come from? She didn't see Mrs. Song in the parking lot.  And one thing which is very unusual, is that, the handkerchief stayed floating on the air. It didn't fall down or anything, and there was no strong wind. It creeped her out and she looked at the side mirror of her car. There, she saw Mrs. Song; walking towards her in a slow motion. She turned to look at Mrs. Song, but she wasn't there. She sighed and when she looked again in the side mirror, Mrs. Song was just beside her. She was shocked and she screamed. But again, nobody was beside her nor in the parking lot. She freaked out and got in the car. She looked in the rear view mirror and Mrs. Song was also inside the car! How could she got inside?!  Junhee was speechless and fear took over her body.

"You shamed me...." Mrs. Song whispered. Junhee turned around to start the engine but Mrs. Song took a handful of her hair and hurt her.  Junhee screamed in pain and Mrs. Song again grabbed her by her earing and pulled it but it didn't rip her ear. Junhee kept on screaming and with the use of her free hand, she tried to grab the stapler in a case in the car. It took her many seconds to reach it because Mrs. Song kept on pulling her. Atlast! She grabbed the stapler and hit Mrs. Song on the forehead. Mrs. Song groaned in pain and attacked Junhee. But Junhee was faster, and she hit Mrs. Song again in her damaged eye. Mrs. Song didn't give up and she jumped on Junhee but Junhee dropped the stapler from the impact. She pressed the pedal accelerator of the car and the car moved very fast. Junhee reached and locked her seatbelt when the car is about to hit the wall. Due to the impact, they leaned forward and Mrs. Song was thrown on the front seat of the car, the side of her face hit the corner of the car. Her cheek hit the corner and her false teeth dropped out. Junhee looked at her with wide eyes. Mrs. Song was unstoppable and continued to attack her. She bit Junhee on the chin, Mrs. Song's gums, forcing and pressing on Junhee's teeth. It was a slobbery fight between the two. Junhee pushed Mrs. Song and when Mrs. Song was about to shout, Junhee pushed a ruler inside the old woman's mouth. Mrs. Song chocked and coughed and coughed out the ruler which almost hit Junhee on the head; fortunately, it missed her. The fight continued outside the car. Junhee was already tired from the fight and Mrs. Song looked at her with anger and walked to her. Junhee closed her eyes and though that she was going to die. She felt the old woman's hand touching her but she only pulled out the button of her coat. Mrs. Song laughed and laughed as she raised the button up. She looked back at Junhee and chanted something which seemed to be in ancient language. After that, she smirked and leaned close to Junhee. 

"You shamed me when I begged at you. Now, you'll be the one who will beg to me." She said as she put the button on Junhee's hand and disappeared. Junhee's eyes closed and opened, and closed. She saw 4 figures of people, each smirking at her. Three standing, and one , squating so that they would be in the same level. Their eyes glowed and she lost consciousness.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minutes later, Junhee woke up in the arms of someone. She looked all around the place and it was surrounded by many policemen and investigators. 

"Oh, good. You woke up." says the man.

Junhee looked up and was surprised. "S-soo-Soohyun????" she asked and she got up. Her head hurt as if someone nailed her head and body ached. But she didn't show it.

"In the flesh." Soohyun replied. "You know what? You shouldn't stand up yet." He then hold Junhee and pushed her lightly to sit.

"What are you doing here?" asked Junhee as she rubbed her temples. 

"Woah!" Soohyun exclaimed in surprise. " I was expecting a sort of 'thank you' or 'thanks' from you. Instead you asked me what am I doing here." 

Junhee raised an eyebrow on him.

Soohyun sighed. "Tsk tsk tsk. You should be thankful to me coz if it wasn't for me... who know's what could have happened to you!"

Then all of the things that had happened came rushing back in Junhee's mind.  "Y-you.... called the police and medics? But no one was here when I went here. And I was sure I was the last one who went home."

"Aish. I came back here coz I forgot my envelop. So, when I reached here, I saw you laying on the ground, unconcious and your car was a total wreck!" 

"Th-thank you... though."

"Don't mention it."

 

"Junhee!!!!!!!!" a male voice called out her name. She turned around and it was no other than her bestest friend since her childhood days. The guy that she had told her secrets and problems and whom she treated as her oppa. Kevin Woo.

He came rushing and hugged her immidiately. "Junhee..." he whispered. "Are you okay? Are you feeling something? I xcame here as soon as I've heard:" he asked worriedly.


Junhee felt safe in her best friend's arms and she feels warm. "O-oppa...... " she almost cried.

"Hushhh... Shhh... I'm here... don't worry."  he cooed.

"I guess... he's your boy friend." says Soohyun. And the two of them looked at him. "What? Am I wrong?" 

Junhee shook her head slightly.

"Oh. Mianhae!" Soohyun apologized.

Junhee's tears were again flowing and she hugged Kevin tighter. 

"Shhh.... it's okay." Kevin comforted."

Then another familiar voice called out for her...........

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well guys! I've updated. Hope you like this chappie. And as promised, KEVIN IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks sooooooooo adorable!!!!! ;D Okay! I'll update again, maybe tomorrow. Kamshamnida!!!