CHAPTER 1: THE DEMONS

DRAG ME TO HELL...

 

Present Day…

 

The streets of Seoul, as always, have been busy. Many cars here and many cars there. People always hurrying to go to work.

Today’s a special day for the mortals. It’s a day when they celebrate their love for one another. VALENTINE’S DAY. Yes. LOVE is in the air. Couples celebrating and doing such stuffs, like smooching and saying ‘I love you’ all the time.

“Yuck…” a mysterious girl said as she looked with disgust at the girl and boy kissing inside a café shop. “Mortals…..disgusting….”

She looks like any ordinary girl. Same features but some slight changes. She has pale, icy cold skin, deep violet eyes at the same time alluring and pointy canines. She kept on looking at the people with disgust as hatred filled her whole system. She’s always been angered with the human race.

“Haha…” a man with low and deep voice laughed. He has a well-built body and blonde hair, also with the same paleness as the girl’s and he has silver-colored iris. He was just standing beside the girl. “Hye Jin… we have been visiting the human world for almost 3 centuries…. you should be used to it already.” he said with a cold voice, not even looking at the younger girl.

The girl smirked devilishly. “Eli…” she looked up, her violet eyes focusing on his silver iris. “No matter how long we’ve been here and feasting on their misery, they’ll always remain the same. Traitorous snakes. Besides, remember the things they have done to you long time ago. “

Eli’s eyes glowed as the past and dreadful memories flashed back when he was still living in the cruel world of the humans.

“Ungrateful serpents….” he hissed. He clenched his fist into a ball and smirked. “Oh, don’t worry…. they still have debts to pay. By the way…. where’s Kibum hyung?”

Hye Jin’s purple eyes glowed and she stared into the dark space. She has the ability to see things in the past, present and the future.

“He just finished reaping some disgraceful idiot and he’s coming here.” she said with an emotionless tone.

Suddenly, a strong gust of cold air blew. The leaves from trees floated in the air.

“Well, well, well. Look what we have here.” smirked Eli.

A pair of golden orbs lighted up in the darkness. It seems to get brighter and brighter as it came closer until a face of a man appeared.

“Kibum…”

He also has a pale face and because of that, his golden orbs were more emphasized. A trace of blood smeared on the corner of his lips. He smirked at the two.

“Missed me?” he said as leaned closer to Hye Jin. His icy breath tickled her skin.

She smirked and with the speed of light, she vanished in front of him. She stood away from him.

“Despicable… “ she whispered.

“I guess you had your snack.” Eli said.

“His soul was just…. so delicious.” Kibum answered and focused on the people passing through them.

Yes, no ordinary humans can see them.

These demons feed on the stained souls of people. Their miseries and all negative feelings and thoughts make them stronger. They rip and tear the unfortunate souls.

They stared at everyone crossing.

“I think I have work to do….” says Hye Jin as she her pale lips. She saw her target.

“You do that maknae…..” said the two men.

Before she could take three steps away, the land in front of her cracked. Hot steam rose up and a tall person stood in front of her.

“Not so fast Hye Jin…” the man said, walking closer to the girl.

Hye Jin looked for her prey and saw that it had left its place. She groaned in annoyance. “What do you want Kiseop?!” she growled.

Kiseop chuckled revealing his ragged and sharp teeth. “My, my. Is that the way you greet to your fellow demon?”

“Just get on with it.” Commanded Kibum.

“Okay. But first come with me. The three of you.” he said as he led them to the stairway to hell.

A blazing fire greeted them as they walked through it. Souls were begging and crying and howls filled the bloody and harsh area. They reached a room where they would talk for important tasks like reaping and killing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong! First chapter is up. Sorry if it's boring and such. I promise that the second chapter will be more.... interesting? Kekeke.