The Cursed One

DRAG ME TO HELL...

 

Meanwhile… (During the Demons’ Conversations)

A girl in her uniform was getting off her car. She was heading for the bank to work. Her name is Park Junhee, a very active, sweet, workaholic girl. She smiled and went inside the bank. The guard, greeted her and opened the door.

“Good morning Ms. Park.” the guard greeted cheerfully.

“Good morning too, Mr. Lee.” she smiled.

She immediately put her bag on top of her table and sat down to arrange her files and documents. Whenever she arrives for work, she always sees it that her things are arranged properly. The iron plate with her name ‘Park Junhee’ always has a shine to it. She stopped for a while, and looked at the vacant seat and table inside an office. It was supposed to be the seat of the manager of the bank, but it was unoccupied. She worked extra harder than before to get that position. She really has the skills and she has passed all of the standards, but with a slight hitch. She turned her head and looked at the man working joyfully across her table.

Shin Soohyun. 

This guy also had passed the standards. He is really good...no. excellent in negotiating with people. His warm smile never fades away and he is known for socializing with many clients.

All of those thinking made Junhee's head hurt. Even though this man didn't do anything wrong to her, she is always mad at him. Somehow, she feels that this man is only faking it all. 

Soohyun noticed that she was looking at him. He smiled at her and waved. Instead of greeting back, Junhee rolled her eyes and again stared at the office.

"Pshh... that Soohyun... acting all nice and stuffs. pshh. I mean who would always smile in this place. Doesn't his cheeks hurt?" Junhee thought to herself. Trully, she's a very competitive person.

As she was about to get her pen, the door of the main office of the bank opened. Out came a tall, and handsome man. 

Alexander Lee Eusobio

He is the owner of the bank. Quite young to handle such business, but don't under estimate his skills.

Junhee sprang from her seat and walked towards Alexander, who was reading some files.

"Uhm, excuse me, Mr. Eusobio." she said as she looked at him.

Alexander closed the folder he was holding. He smiled at Junhee, revealing his pearly white teeth.

"Ah, Good Morning Ms. park." he greeted joyfully.

"Good morning sir!" she greeted back with the same energy as he greeted her.

"What can I do for you?" asked Alexander, full of curiousity.

"Ah, sir... how's the manager position going on?" She started.

Alexander tilted his head a bit to the left.

"I mean.. have you chosen the employee to ocuupy that position?" she continued.

Soohyun was also listening attentively to their conversation. He also wants to be the manager of the bank.

"Well, Ms. Park, you do know that being the manager of this bank is such a hard task. And yes, you are worthy for that position." Alexander answered.

Junhee's eyes lit up and she was full of joy, hearing that from the owner of the bank. But, her smile dropped when she heard him continue.

"But also, Mr. Shin is also worthy of the position. He has the... uhmm... how should I say this?... The EXPLOSIVE skills according to many people. I haven't decided yet who will take the positon. But I promise, I will inform you once i have decided." Alexander ended.

"Thank you Mr. Eusobio." She bowed and left him.

She sat down on her seat, with his words echoing her mind. "That's it! I'll show them what I can do. I'll prove to them that I'm worthy for the position. Good luck Junhee!" she said to herself.

Then, she heard a low chuckle. She turned to see the owner of the voice. It was Soohyun.

"You're right Junhee-sshi. You need all that luck coz you'll need it." Soohyun smirked.

"Shut up Soohyun." she spatted.

"Make me." he answered back.

"Argghh! just go back to your seat!" Junhee ordered.

"Fine, fine." Soohyun walked towards his seat but then stopped. "I want you to know that I'm not going easy on you. You haven't seen yet what I can do." he said without turning back.

"Darn you..." Junhee whispered and clenched her fist. "We'll see."

Suddenly, the door opened widely and the strong wind entered, which made some papers fly all over. An old woman, with wrinkles all over walked inside and sat in front of Junhee.