RED

If I can't dance, I can't survive

Onew

The next few moments passed in days, years. It was a blue pick-up, it was midnight blue, it was huge and as it swooped around the corner, even he hadn't seen it till it was too late: let alone the beautiful boy who was running towards him.

‘NO! TAEMIN DON’T! WATCH OUT!! TAEMIN!!!!’

Taemin's eyes looked up the moment the pick-up reached him, breaks squeeling, his own voice mixed in with the panic. No no no. This couldn't be happening, but the jeep was there, huge compared to the playful youth's frame. It was huge and it was squeeling, even in the darkness the black tyres left black unforgiving marks against the road. No, everything was too late. Taemin, angelic in the moonlight, his eyes wide with fear. No!
 
A sound that haunted Onew from that day onwards in his dreams was audible as Taemin's body was hit. No, brutally attacked by the hunk of midnight blue metal. Onew watched as his legs buckled as the front of the pick-up's fender and watched still as his body rolled up the bonnet, the glass smashing from the forced impact of his body and watched as he lay limp on the ground, the colour of danger surrounding him. No. His own legs couldn't move. His breathe was empty. His thought was dry. But Taemin. The pain. Taemin. 
 
'Taemin! TAEMIN!' 
 
Onew forced himself to move, the pick-up was on the sidewalk now, the driver getting out the vehicle, tears rolling down his face. 'YOU!' Onew commanded, 'CALL SOMETHING, SOMEONE PLEASE NOW' Running to be beside his maknae. His body was broken. His voice made no coherent sentences, it just groaned, in the agony. 
 
 
Onew dropped to his knees his hands grabbing the scarf that had been around his neck and tied it around Taemin's left thigh, a great chunk of glass was stuck in his leg. It was draining the red, so much red, it was irony and covered everything. Covered Taemin, Covered himself, the pavement, their clothes, all Onew could see was red. The tears fell then.
 
'No, don't you dare give up Taemin, I need you, Minho needs you.' 
'Hyung . . .'
'Come on Taemin, Help is on it's way please.'
'Make it stop Onew please . . .'
 
'I called 911, an ambulance is on it's way, five minutes tops.' 
 
Ignoring the bastard that put Taemin in this condition, Onew held onto Taemin's hands. Tight as he could, as if that would keep the heavenly boy by his side whilst they waited frantically for help to come save him. His voice, though strained from crying, he sung sweetly and softly, trying to calm Taemin. 
 
'dasi nungama neol boreo gamyeon geu jarie meomchun nareul anajwoyo'  1
 
 
 
 
 
Jonghyun
 
This was his favourite place, no joke. It was quiet and no one was here to distract him, he stood in the shadows of the night practicing. He didn't like to do it at the apartment. Key would only bother him, telling him what he was doing wrong, offer to make her a snack, bring him cold water to re-hydrate when all we wanted was to be left alone.
 
In the moonlight, the park really was empty, and no one ever came to this one to get drunk or hang out in youth groups, he practiced alone. He didn't need to read the comments the fans made to know he needed to improve his dancing, he just wanted to be the best. But that was selfish, he couldn't be Taemin, but could Taemin be him? He hoped not, Jonghyun liked how the band layout felt right now. His limbs moved silently in the night. His body shaking from the pumping exercise, his arms and his back, wet with the sweat as he moved, his headphones in so that he could learn the dance perfectly, move to move, he had to do it right.
 
His cell was vibrating. Probably Key. Uhhh. How annoying. 
 
Pulling the earphones straight from his ears and grabbed the phone from his pocket.
 
'Jonghyun, it's Onew. Get to the hospital quick. Please. It's Taemin, he had an accident, he was hit by a pick-up please. please. I can't do this one alone. Ring the others. Please.'
'Onew. What?!'
'Taemin, it's okay I'm here.'
'Onew....?' Confusion, then panic, then angry, then god knows what took over Jonghyun, but he was already running towards the nearest road, a taxi would pass and he could get there. 
'I've got to look after him!' Onew screamed down the phone, his voice leaving him.
'I'll get the others. Be safe!' 
 
Jonghyun hung up and dashed forwards to the nearest  high street he could find, there he would get a taxi, there he would ring the others. Then they could all go to protect Taemin. 

Dear God, let the boy survive and be alright. Tears streamed down Jonghyun's cheeks, he coughed and choked as he ran. What was this heart breaking pain. Teamin. Taemin. He whipped the tears viciously from his cheeks with the back of his sleeve.
 
We'll all be there soon Taemin. Please just hold on.
 
 
 
 

Please comment and point out,

~Character flaws

~Spelling mistakes

~Lack of puncuations

Thank you 

 
 
1 From 'Please Don't Go', Korean romanisation varies, sorry guys. Translation should be 'The next time I close my eyes to meet you, Hold me as I stay still in that spot' So yeah... hopefully that makes a little sense ?