PUNISHMENT

If I can't dance, I can't survive

Onew

What was he even trying to kid? Smiles and happiness for the boy whose life he ruined. What a poor excuse of a leader, of a friend, of a human he was. His ignorance to the boy’s whereabouts had cost Taemin dearly, something that cannot be repaid or replaced. Onew stood in his room, alone. The window was open letting Seoul’s air carry hopes and dreams around him. But it was alright for him. Everything would fine for him. He could walk, sing, jump, run and dance. What could Taemin do? He wanted to move, he wanted to dance, and it was Onew’s fault he couldn’t. It was entirely his fault.

He stormed towards the window and slammed it close, knocking over brooches and trinkets he had picked up throughout his SHINee career. Onew, with frantic fingers, fumbled to lock the window shut, to keep that suffocating breeze away from him. He dropped his arms to his side once he had locked out the cool seasonal air.

Slinking to the floor of his room, he heard Key and Jonghyun’s raised voices. Couldn’t they give it a rest for two minutes. Did they not understand the agony Taemin was having to go through, what kind of life they will all have know the lead dancer can’t have. Even for their own selfish desires, surely they must understand a little. Not that it mattered, nothing mattered. Nothing at all!

What was the point? Onew grabbed fistfuls of hair in his hands and wretched at it till he gained a headache, it was relieving to feel pain, to try and understand what it must be like for the Maknae trapped in that hospital bed.  He pulled harder and harder. Tears welled up in his eyes. No, he deserved this. He deserved this pain. The thought of more pain as punishment seemed only appropriate. Onew had killed Taemin’s passion; he had crushed it through neglect to protect the boy from Harm’s way. He let go his hair, his scalp throbbing from the pressure, he whipped his ears, beads of salt tears spread across the back of his hand.

Pain, he deserved more than that. Nothing could ever, could pay back for the fatal mistake he had made. Onew gripped his head with both hands. He didn’t even deserve to live, because to the innocent young boy, dancing was living, and Onew had taken away that life.

 Please comment and point out,

~Character flaws

~Spelling mistakes

~Lack of puncuations

Thank you