LOVE

If I can't dance, I can't survive

Minho

Jonghyun knows, Key must have said something, done something. They had always pushed each other apart. Jong from ignorance, and Key from not wanting to get hurt, but just then .  . . Jong blushed like a little girl. What on earth had happened?

The hospital corridor was empty. More than that, it seemed deserted. The stark white walls cast no shadows in the illuminated corridor. There was no windows, and no reflections.

‘Jong, what the hell happened?’

‘Nothing happened.’

‘Yes, it did. Onew may be completely oblivious to Key but I’m not. I know what he feels.’

‘Minho, you have no idea how he feels.’

‘And why would you think that?’

‘Because you’re not like him, he has strange ways.’ Jong pulled a face now, he knew, he knew that Key loved him, more than he had loved anything, more than he could. No matter how much he tried to make himself hate Jonghyun,  his heart was forever attached to the smaller one.

‘Strange huh? You think what he feels is strange. Then you don’t deserve his attention.’

‘Attention. Minho, you have no idea.’

‘Yes, I do! Jonghyun! Just because you live in this sheltered little world of music, not all of us do. Has it dawned on you, that perhaps Key isn’t the only one that’s in love with a band member?’ Minho scowled at him, his voice raised and low. It intimidated the smaller man, he could tell, because Jonghyun stared back, with shock on his face. His puppy eyes were looking from Minho, to the door to Taemin’s room that was behind them.

Taemin

‘Yes, I do! Jonghyun! Just because you live in this sheltered little world of music, not all of us do. Has it dawned on you, that perhaps Key isn’t the only one that’s in love with a band member?’

Yep. Taemin heard that. He heard it loud and clear. Jonghyun hadn’t replied yet, they must just be stood outside his room in silence, having a stare off. Minho would win. No one could win a stare off looking up like that.

Minhowas in love with Taemin. What did that entail? That was devotion. That was affection. That was an undying sacrifice to do anything for that person. That was loyalty. That was protection, dedication, tenderness.

That idea should scare him. Should make him worry about all those times he said things, positive and negative to Minho; did he take them seriously? Only an hour ago he told Minho he loved him! But it neither scared nor frightened him; instead it filled him with warmth.

His Minho, could he call him that now. He closed his eyes to escape the pain and tried to concentrate on a life with just him and Minho. It was such a pretty world. They could do silly things together like play games till early hours of the morning, cook dinner together and sleep beside each other in winter to keep warm. They could perform together, everyone underrated Minho’s voice the most, when in fact it was beautiful, Taemin could dance and Minho could sing. They could duet; their voices would grow to suit each other, would they?

No. He couldn’t dance anymore. Why was he kidding himself.

His Minho. Taemin tried to smile for when Minho walked back into the room. Perhaps that was what he had meant when he said to live for him.

Please comment and point out,

~Character flaws

~Spelling mistakes

~Lack of puncuations

Thank you