CRASH

If I can't dance, I can't survive

Taemin

The two of them sat opposite each other, the older of the two of them twirling a silver cell-phone in his hands as if he needed to use it. The smell of good curry and the water you pour away from boiling rice clung to the younger of the two’s nose. It was one of his favourite smells and he could smell it stronger than anything else.

‘Do you think we’ll be ready in time, the comeback is only in three more weeks . . . ?’ Taemin’s small voice whispered. They both were speaking quietly, trying not to be noticed by anyone, as they finished the last of the meal that Onew was treating the young boy too.  

‘Ah~’ Onew nodded in response, his brunette hair bobbing into his eyes as he tried to grow out the ridiculous fringe after the last comeback. ‘We’re good enough, not perfect but we have time to improve before hand; it’s just your usual nerves.’

‘But me as well, they gave me that note, and what if I can’t do it,’ Taemin stuttered, he had spent weeks now with a coach trying to get his voice to reach it with clarity. ‘I told them to give it to you or jonghyun but they insist I should do it.’

‘Taeminnie!’ Onew leaned forward to ruffle his hair. ‘Don’t worry! We all suggested you to do it, we all believe in you!’    

‘Really, hyung?’ A flicker of hope in Taemin’s heart escaped him, as he thought about the rest of the band pushing his forward for that key part in the new song. If they believed in him, why didn’t he, why couldn’t he just believe in himself?

‘Yes!’

‘I didn’t know . . .’

'Well, we didn’t want you to feel pressured, as if we were expecting too much of you, we wanted you to just do it, and you have, you’ve trained hard and you can do it, you will completely steal the stage and it’s about time you deserve to be recognised for your voice.’

‘It’s nowhere as good as yours, Hyung, your voice is beautiful.’

 

They finished their plates and began to collect their things that had scattered from their pockets across the table. Onew’s cell-phone, wallet and Taemin’s key’s that held many small charms that fans had sent him through the post but actually didn’t have any keys on it; Key wouldn’t allow him such a responsibility in case he lost them.

 

Suddenly, a huge call of female voices filled the restaurant, there had to be at least thirty of them by the awful screeching they made. Taemin’s eyes darted around the crowded room. Someone must have noticed them in the restaurant, and posted it somewhere, perhaps a leak in the manager’s notes. It was a shame; Taemin enjoyed his time alone with the leader. He was like a big brother, someone that felt like a true family member amongst the band.

‘Ommoooo~!’

'It’s Onew and Taemin Oppa!’

'Yahhh~!’

 

‘Come on Taemin, take my arm, the waiter has already said we can leave the back-way if this happened.’ Taemin looped his arm through Onew’s grabbing onto the chuck of muscle that was his bicep and with agile, dancer’s legs they both briskly left before the huge group of girls reached them.

‘How are we to get home now?’

‘We’ll grab a taxi as soon as we are a few streets a way, don’t let go on my arm Taemin.’ Onew turned to look at the younger boy smiling, ‘they’d rip you to shreds your so thin, you wouldn’t stand a chance.’

‘Shut up Hyung!’ Taemin giggled, jabbing Onew in to rips with two thin fingers. The night air was cool and the stars were gleaming as they hurried across the busy streets.

 

Streets past, and after a while they slowed down and Taemin let go of Onew’s arm. The sky really was quite delightful and without even realising Taemin drew to a stop staring skywards. The stars seemed to dance. He wished to look as swift as the stars that graced the sky. His eyes reverted back to ground, and Onew was gone. Onew was gone?

‘Hyung!’ Taemin called into the darkness, where could he have gone?

 

Staring to run, his thin limbs carrying his almost weightless frame forward, he pasted streets at a faster rate, building began to blur. Then a figure, across the other side of the road infront of him. It was Onew!  He darted across the road, and Onew turned, horror on his face.

‘NO! TAEMIN DON’T! WATCH OUT!! TAEMIN!!!!’

 

 

 

 

Please comment and point out,

~Character flaws

~Spelling mistakes

~Lack of puncuations

Thank you