BREATH

If I can't dance, I can't survive

 

Minho
 
'Taemin,' he whispered, as soon as their bandmates had left the hospital room. 'Taemin,  wanted to say something to you . . .' Minho's heart was on over-drive, but he needed to say it, it had been locked away too long. 'Your the greatest person I've ever met, I doubt there is anyone better, stronger, more honest than you . . .' Minho stuttered again as he walked towards Taemin's side. The boy's eyes focused on him. 'What I'm trying to say is that I really like you . . . Taemin, I lov-' 
 
'I know . . .' The youngest member reached out and held his hands, entwining his slender fingers with Minho's own, 'I love you too, I heard before when you were talking to Jonghyun,' Taemin blushed like he had before when Jonghyun had noticed, 'I heard you . . .'
 
'I thought as much.' Minho whispered, almost afraid to look into Taemin's brown eyes, like that of an innocent animal, they broadcasted his emotion freely. He expected them to be filling up with happiness, blinking upwards to check, Minho was right they were.
 
'Minho. I want to live for you.' Taemin said it so quietly and quickly, Minho might not have not have even heard it, but he did, and instantly he looked up from the delicate hands that rested in his own to the beautiful face of Lee Taemin. A smile across Minho's face reflected in Taemin's eyes, though his smile hadn't reached his lips. 'I want you to help me forget. I want you to help me. I need you. I need to dance. But I need you.'
 
'You can still be part of SHINee . . . We can both, if you want . . .'
 
'I want you . . .' He whispered again, Minho lent in, closer and closer. He had wanted this for years, he had waited years. To feel those soft lips upon his own. To taste that warm breath on his tongue. He wanted it, he needed it, like fire needed oxygen, like a plant needs water. Taemin would save him, Taemin would complete him. 
 
What if he didn't fulfil Taemin?
 
No. Not know, the kiss, he was only a breath away . . . Just the scent of being so close to Taemin was Euphoric. Then their lips touched. It wasn't a collision, it was a union. Slowly, Minho climbed onto the hospital bed, on his knees he carefully placed his legs either side of Taemin's stationary body. Taemin's fingers were running through his hair, he could feel his hold tight onto clumps of it, as if he would never let him go. Minho let go of Taemin's hands and reached up to cradde the younger boy's face. The kiss was egnamic, delicious and mind-blowing. 
 
They seperated, their eyes interlocked, whilst they caught their breathe. 
 
'One more . . .' Taemin said, a smile spreading across his manificent lips, Minho was only happy to grant his request.
 
Jonghyun
 
When Jonghyun and Onew entered the band's shared apartment, Jong wasn't expecting to see Key. In his mind, he thought perhaps he was still locked in the bathroom or had escaped to be alone somewhere to think or something. Jonghyun ran his fingers over his lips and the pleasant memory resurfaced. But Key was stood at the oven, as usual, his back to the door, a waft of warm air hit them. Curry, no, this was Jonghyun's favourite, it was full of flavour without being too spicy. Jonghyun knew it well, Key always made it if Jonghyun had achieved something good that day . . .
 
'Smell good Kibum!' Jonghyun called, trying to be natural. 
 
Without a sound, Onew escaped to his room. Seeing Taemin despressed him so. Jonghyun walked towards the kitchen, sidding beside Key as he stirred the cooking food without letting up at the presense of Jong. Jonghyun tried to take in his appearance, why was Key's hair wet? And wasn't that Minho's cardigen? 
 
'Kibum, can we talk?'
 
'About what?' His voice was harsh.
 
'About what happened early?'
 
'What happened early?' He asked bluntly. Why would he do this? Did Jonghyun get the wrong impression, was it all a mistake? Did that mean that Key didn't love him? and if so, what was he to do with the desperate notion he had felt at the hospital to hear his voice . . .?
 
Jong looked into his eyes. Deep into them. They were so pretty. Far prettier than his. But then again everything about Key was far prettier than Jonghyun. Jonghyun couldn't help but appricate, now, all the beauty that Key's face held, his angular jaw and his pouty lips and his hair . . . it looked really cute, all wet and hanging in his eyes. 
 
'Nothing happened, I'm sorry . . .' Jonghyun replied, not dropping his gaze, though his heart dropped. For some reason it felt like it shattered.
 
Key
His face dropped. 
 
Key was a fool. An idiot. 
 
Why did he continual push the short haired man away, when he wanted nothing more than to feel his hand holding his? He didn't want Jonghyun to forget it; he knew that he would never forget it, it would be all he dreamt about. Jonghyun, I'm sorry, he thought as those puppy dog eyes finally dropped their gaze from his as Jonghyun turned and walked away.
 

Please comment and point out,

~Character flaws

~Spelling mistakes

~Lack of puncuations

Thank you