Confession Number Two: Decisions of a Superstar

Confessions of a Superstar

A couple of days after that night at Inkigayo, My schedule was packed helping me forget about that night with Super Junior featuring Mr I-think-I'm-So-Cool-Guy aka.Siwon.

"Hana, Are you done?" My bestfriend G.NA, also a solo singer, asked as she flicked through the pages of a magazine. It was here In Seoul, where I was getting my hair and makeup done with G.NA when suddenly my phone rang.

"Hold on G.NA" I panickly said trying to find my phone in my almost-full handbag. Without checking the screen, I realized it was Ji, on the other line.

"What is it now, Ji? I'm in the middle of getting my hair done!" I whined sending G.Na rolling her eyes.

"Well, I'm afraid your hair will wait. Come back to JYPE, we need to discuss something important-NOW" Just by the tone of his voice, I knew he was talking business but seriously? I just can't leave G.NA here, it's been awhile since we've hung out.

"Just go" G.NA simply said, obviously getting the message.

"But-" I was suddenly cut off when her hand suddenly approached my face, signalling me to stop.

"Your busy, I understand. Now don't keep the man waiting" She pointed towards my phone and I realized that Ji was still on the other line. Oh crap

"I'll be there in 5" I said before fleading a quick goodbye to G.Na and mouthing a "sorry".

Straightning my dress once more and heaving another breath, I opened the door to the meeting room and couldn't believe my eyes. JYP himself was in the room along with Ji, and the rest of the JYP artist.

"Take a seat" JYP summoned pointing to a seat next to Jokwon. Why do I have to sit next to him?

"As you all know, we've been busy preparing for our JYP Nation concert this coming month. Am I right?" JYP said sternly, sending nodds of approval from everyone in the room.

"Well I'm afraid we have to delay it for now" He huffed obviously stressed and angry. I myself was quite angry along with everybody else but there simply has to be reason behind this. 

"All the artist in this room have had their comeback already for the year, except for one. 2pm" He continued

"We wouldn't want to have a JYP Nation concert without having new songs for one of our artist, So I believe we need to have 2pm's comeback than the concert" Well he does have a point in that.

"Hana" He said sending me alarmed.

"Yes"

"Since your still promoting your new album, It would be great having you featured in 2PM's new comeback. You'll be able to share the same stage but there's just one thing we need to discuss"

"If you accept this offer, you'll be able to feature in 2PM's new song and share the same stage with them, meaning that we could have our JYP Nation concert as soon as possible but if you do accept this you have to keep in mind, that you'll be fighting head to head with 2PM for music shows. Are you fine with that?"

By then, all the pressure was on me. I looked up and faced stern, worried expressions on everybody. Only having a brief time to think it over, I simply just couldn't ignore he's request. If I chose to take down the offer, I'd most likely let everybody down-knowing that everybody in this room worked hard preparing for the concert. So at that moment, clearing my throat and fixing my expression, I smiled.

"Of course, I'll take the offer! Anything for JYP family!" I smiled, leaving sighs of relief from JYP and JI.

So here I am, In the comfort of my own home, wearing nothing else but my warm, fuzzy oversized jumper and black tights. Ah life's good. 

"Hurry up Hana, It's about to come out!" G.Na said, pulling me towards the laptop.

Checking once more at the clock, it was only a matter of minutes before 2PM's new music video will come out. After constant recording's back at the studio, and the releasing of teasers it was time to watch all the hard work.

 

Two weeks after the releasing of 2pm's new song, The MV has literally been the talk of the town and having me featured in it, It also helped me gain more fame for my comeback, thanks to hottest fans.

"Congratulations on being the most searched up person on the Internet" Ji smirked, biting his jam-filled donut.

"After that hot kiss scene with Taecyeon...Oh hot damn. Fans are already writing fanfics on you, the 'TAENA' couple" He laughed once more, repeating the word Tae-Na constantly.

"Oh, that reminds me. You along with other stars have to attend a premire tonight. What was it called again? Oh right! SM entertainment's new movie 'I AM'" Ji announced, sending me a bit skeptical.

If I attend this premire, that means I'll see SHINEE, SNSD, f(x),TVXQ, SUPER JUNIOR...SUPER JUNIOR!

"Siwon" I uttered in disbelief. I can't see him, not now, not EVER!

"What did you say? Shindong?" Oh..Ji

 

Confession Two: I can't go though this!