Confession Number Ten: A New Side of Him

Confessions of a Superstar

That night my house got robbed. That night I felt scared. That night I felt empty. That night I felt lost.

Panickingly, grabbing my purse and exiting the diner hall, I made my way towards the elevator where I could rush and get my belongings. With my hands still trembling from fear, I managed to still press the elevator button when somebody stopped me right after pressing the button. 

"Are you okay?" It was Siwon, grabbing onto my arm. Right now he's my least priority.

"I'm okay, please l-let go of my hand" I said with a slight stutter.

The elevator door opened and right before I could even enter somebody went in before me. I recognized him, it was the bell boy who always helped me with my luggage.

"Go get her luggage, don't leave anything in the room, You got that?" Siwon said or slightly demanded. And with a nod of the head, the elevator doors closed and we were left alone. Either he noticed or was just being nice, a single tear slipped down from my cheeks which made him pull me into a tight embrace.


 

"I either had a nanny who took care of me or my grandma. One day, my grandma was in the middle of reading me a story when suddenly a bunch of robbers entered our home. Truthfully, I had no idea where they came from or how they entered but all I could remember was that it involved a lot of screaming. My grandma, took all her effort of shielding me that she even sacrificed herself for me" I said, wiping away the tears away from my cheeks.

There was silence.

"My parents had every right to hate me. I was too young and naive to even understand. They weren't home all the time but I don't blame them, they were just celebrities who just had to do their job" I sighed, holding the cup of warm tea.

Again there was another silence. It was only the two of us inside the hotel cafe.

"Are you scared to go back home?" He softly said, not keeping eye-contact.

I nodded but answered "Truthfully, I am. But I can manage. I was always alone, so it grows on you. Plus, security would keep in watch" I forced a smile trying to hide the fear from my face. He managed to give in a slight nod, before closing his eyes.

"You could stay with me" He suddenly said, looking straight into my eyes. I could tell he was being sincere and truthful, but just the thought of staying with him would be a hastle.

"No, it's okay" I said, staring down at my cup of warm tea.

"But it's not safe" He refuted, a hint of eagerness clearly heard in his voice.

"I never knew who had a soft side of you" I smiled. To be honest, I knew him as a bad-boy who only used his 'angelic' charm as a mask.

A chuckle escaped out of his lips which made the atmosphere cool and blissful.

"I never knew you'd figure out" This time, he smiled.

The bell boy suddenly entered with my suitcases and bags.

Stepping out of the van, Police called me before hand and notified me that everything was clear inside the house, which made me feel a little at ease. Kindly grabbing my suitcases, Siwon walked me to my door before gently placing the suitcases.

"Are you sure, you'll be alright?" He said, slightly worried.

I nodded and pointed towards security who were standing with their backs facing us, down the staircase.

"I'm sure, I will" I said, giving in an assuring smile. He seemed to understand as he waited for me closing the door.

"Goodnight Siwon" I mumbled to myself as I hid behind the closed door, hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"Goodnight Hana" I heard him say from outside.

 

Confession Ten: I'm starting to like Siwon

 


A/N: Hello my beautiful readers~ That's if there's anybody still reading this O_O

It's been awhile since I updated this story, I'm really sorry...
I've been soo busy lately with school and my other stories, that I completely forgot about this! :O
What do you think of the story? Still like it? Any suggestions?
Please comment down below if you still want me to continue~

Please comment & share the ♥