Confession Number Three: Blast from the Past

Confessions of a Superstar

After slipping into my tight, black pencil dress that my personal stylist chose for me and getting my hair, and makeup done, it was time to step out the red carpet for SM's premier for 'IAM'.

Steeping out of the black limousine, packs of paparazzi and interviewers rushed towards my way getting a glimpse of me. After constant photos were done, an usher assigned me to head towards the VIP seats were the movie would be shown. Luckily, for me I wasn't going to be alone as I was assigned to sit next to Kim Hyun Joong, who I worked with for a movie a year ago.

"You look great, tonight miss Hana" He smiled, making me blush crimson.

"Thankyou, You don't look so bad yourse-" I was cutt off when a photographer asked for a photo of me and Kim Hyun Joong. Slipping his hand around my shoulder, I smiled, hopefully not obviously showing my already red face.

The lights were out, and the room went quiet. The movie rolled and I have to say that the movie wasn't that bad....so far. Watching the big screen, I took a glimpse at the front seats and couldn't help but stare at the artist. SM artist to be exact. To be believe, I would be sitting there if I didn't drop out of SM when I was a trainee. Ah my trainee days.

"What did you think of the movie?" Kim Hyun Joong asked, as we stepped out of the big theater.

"It was good" I smiled, ignoring the packs of paparazzi's taking our photo together. Man is there going to be another hot article tomorrow.

After saying a goodbye to Hyun Joong who had to leave early for a flight to China, I found myself talking to Kangta in the VIP party. Practically, the only artist who I got along with back when I was with SM when I was a trainee.

"Congratulations, the movie went well. You were great!" I smiled, sipping my glass of Champagne. He smiled back as he enjoyed the atmosphere.

"You know..You could of been in that movie if you didn't leave SM" He said, a hint of sadness and sympathy was heard in his voice.

"But then again, Look at you now! Your a superstar! Korea's princess!" He said smiling, hoping to clear the conversation before.

"Kangta! Come here!" BoA happily yelled summing him to have a group photo with the rest of the SM Artist.

It's funny how I look at them now, knowing that I was almost going to debut under that same company. But what am I saying, I'm proud of where I am now! I'm Lee Ha-

"Hello, Hana" It was BoA with her same old self, again.

"Oh BoA, It's great to see you again" I smiled, ignoring our past.

"Oh enough with the pep talk, I watched your comeback it was...good I suppose" She hissed as a smirk appeared on her face. Oh she wants to play it dirty, huh?

Just when I was about to answer back, My phone rang breaking the moment.

"Hello?" I said, not taking my eyes off BoA.

"Now? Fine, I'll be there in 10" I simply said, hanging up.

"Going already?" BoA said bluntly, a mysterious smile crept up upon her face.

"Well, I'm busy you know. After all I am Korea's princess" I smiled, waving a quick goodbye.

After congratulating and saying my quick goodbye's to the rest of the artist, I made my way towards the elevator pressing the 'lobby' button when suddenly the door suddenly opened and in came...Siwon.

"Leaving already?" He smirked, laughing at his own inside joke.

I was tired, drained out and didn't bother to smartly reply. All I wanted to do was get home. So I just simply, ignored him.

"You know if it wasn't for you leaving SM who could of be-" He didn't even finish his sentence, As I quickly rushed out of the elevator door, ignoring his existence.

"Yah, What is your problem? I was talking to you?" He yelled grabbing my arm. I silently hissed, as I was too tired to even talk.

"Umm excuse me, Everything alright here?" Oh Ji, thank God.

Confession Three: I wish everything were back to normal

 

A/N:

Chapter 3 is up! Two updates in a row!

Most of you might be wondering why do they call Lee Hana "Korea's Princess" well here's the reason!

You know how people in Korea, give celebrities nicknames? Like how Suzy is known as "Korea's First Love" and IU is known as "Korea's littler Sister" well yeah, that explains it ^^

Please comment and share the love