Confession Number Eight: Two Men

Confessions of a Superstar

I can't take it anymore! What is with him and his bipolar attitude?! It's so...it's so...

"Ugrhh!" I whined, not even realizing where I was.

"Something wrong, Jagiyah?" Yunho asked, slightly puzzled and confused at the same time.

Oh right. I forgot, I was with my husband in our own "home". Wait..Did he just call me Jagiyah? Why do I get this strange feeling he likes me? Funny thing is, there's no camera's or filming whatsoever in the house and he still acts like a real husband.

"Hmm, nothing. Nothing at all" I faked a smile but deep inside I'm dying.

I didn't know if it was the smile or the response but he seemed to get the picture and started walking towards me. Oh no, What is he doing? What's this smile of his that seems so..attractive.

"Why are lying to your own husband" He mischievously smiled as he slowly approached me getting a tad bit closer.

By then, things were getting heated up. Thank God, there was a kitchen bench between us but to get away...does that mean I have to run away from him?

"Y-Yunho? W-what are you d-doing?" I stuttered, slightly getting a bit scared with his strange attitude.

He didn't reply but seemed to have his eyes glued onto mine. Hana, this is it! My inner conscious spoke to me and with a slight nod, I ran! I ran away from hi-

"Got You!" Yunho said, grabbing my waist from behind.

This was the first time I actually got along with Yunho. As in, behind the camera's. He was nice, sweet and nice to get along with. I think I'm starting to like thi-

"Oh" I heard a voice say

'My" I heard another voice say

"GOSH!" The two voices said in unison!

With the both of us slowly turning around, his hand still wrapped around my waist, we were shockingly welcomed by a wide-eyed G.NA and Junsu.

"We were a-about to leave!" G.Na hurriedly said, pulling away Junsu with her.

"STOP!" The two of us, Yunho and I, yelled in unison.

After hours of clearing up the mistaken scene with Junsu and G.Na, it was time for them to leave. Or so I thought they were...

"Hyung! Let's have a man-to-man talk outside. I'll leave the ladies enjoy their chat" Junsu winked at G.Na. Ohh scandalous.

"So are you sure, You guys aren't going out?" G.na said, right when the two men left.

"G.NA" I snapped.

"Fine, Fine. Your not" She pouted.

"Oh, Hana!" G.Na suddenly sang out,leaving me to take a double take. She was holding lingerie! LINGERIE!

"This is for tonight!" She continued leaving me wide-eyed

"What do you mean, tonight?"  I said, slightly getting a bit scared.

"C'mon, It's your 1 month anniversary!" She half shouted, leaving me to cover before Yunho could hear outside

"Shutup! We're not even a couple!!" I shot back, leaving her hissing at my remark.

The doors suddenly opened, and in came Junsu and a red faced Yunho. Before, any of them could see, I threw the box of lacy lingerie back at G.na and pushed her, along with Junsu towards the door.

"Goodbye JUNSU! G.na" I yelled, before completely shutting and locking the door.

My, My was that an awkward conversation. Turning back round, I realized that Yunho was still in front of me and guess what? He seemed to have the same reaction as I was having.

"I guessed she brought up the topic as well" Yunho shrugged, scratching the back of his neck.

"Haha,um..yeah" Oh man, was it getting awkward. Really awkward!

"Well..HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!" He shyly said, shrugging his shoulders. That was cute.

_______________

Surprisingly, at that night Yunho and I decided to watch a movie and snuggle up on the coach. To be honest, I really don't know what's the relationship between us. It's as if we are a couple but were not? Does that make sense?

"Curls or straight hair?" My stylist asked me, as she looked me in the eye from the salon mirror.

"Wavy hair, please" I smiled, flicking through the pages of the magazine.

It was here in my favorite salon, where I decided to get my hair done. Filming of WGM was over for the day, and I decided to treat myself for a makeover. As I flicked through the pages of the magazine, the bell from the entrance door ringed as someone entered. 

"Why hello there! How would you like your hair for today?" I heard one of the stylist asked, as the customer sat on the chair beside me.

"Just the usual" The male voice said in reply. Hm so he seems to be a usual customer.

After a whole 5 minutes had passed, How could I be so stupid not to realize. It was him. Choi Siwon, sitting right next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I suddenly blurted out, ignoring the stylist around us.

But he didn't reply back. He completely ignored me! What a Jerk!

"You know what? Forget it" He hissed, as he suddenly stood up leaving the salon.

It was there, when I too, stood up and followed him. I was angry, no wait furious. After kissing me twice, without an honest reason why! Agrh it just pisses me off and someone needs to solve it.

"Hey YOU!" I half shouted, forcing him to turn around.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I yelled in dismay.

With a smirk on his face and hands on his waist, he walked towards me and looked me in the eye.

"Don't you find me annoying? A jerk? A conceited idiot? Isn't this what you want? Me not talking to you?" He said, his face all serious.

He was right. Everything he said was right. Yes, I find him annoying, a jerk and an idiot. Why do I want someone like him talking to me?

"You're bringing all this to yourself. Just forget it" He said before walking away leaving me completely speechless.

_______________

One month has passed after our little "talk" and here I am backstage for a music event which I am MC'ing along with Yunho who is still on stage. Sitting near the staircases that leads up to the stage, I watched as staff and also celebrities rush in and out of rooms preparing for the next stage.

"Hey" It was Yunho who just finished his performance up on stage.

I watched as he went down the stairs and made his way towards me before giving me a light hug.

"You were great up there" I smiled, fixing his tie.

Yunho was a great man. A great man, indeed. Through the days, our friendship became stronger and our bond became stronger. Some even get us mistaken as a real couple.

"Thanks" He smiled before standing next to me waiting for our time on stage.

Sitting backstage near the stairs that leads up to the stage was a bad choice. A terrible choice. Super Junior were on their way up on stage but had to wait, meaning that they were standing right with us.

"Wah, are you sure you guys aren't a real couple, hyung?" Kyuhyun remarked, eyeing the two of us as if he was too interested.

Yunho simply laughed, instead of replying leaving the rest of super junior watching our every move. I looked up but instead saw his face. Siwon. He looked so lost and empty.

 

Confession Eight: If only I can understand him and know why...he kissed me

 

A/N

Please Comment & Share the love

P.S: This is an UPDATED VERSION OF THE STORY, ALONG WITH CHAPTER SEVEN. AS
MOST OF YOU ALL KNOW, AFF WAS DOWN, AND DELETED MOST OF MY CHAPTERS. I FINALLY GOT THEM BACK ^0^