Confession Number Four: Tears of a Superstar

Confessions of a Superstar

"My gosh Hana! What was he thinking? What were YOU thinking?" Ji harsly shouted, as he drove recklessly around the motorway.

"If it wasn't for me disturbing you guys, this would've caused a scandal! Did he hurt you?" Ji asked through the rear view window.

Thank god, I was out of that place but seriously all I want to do is just rest. I'm too tired to even talk right now.

"Ji, let it go. It was nothing, he's probably drunk or something"  I lied of course he wasn't drunk, that's just his usual self.

Arriving at the studio, Ji led me towards his office signaling me to sit down.

"So why exactly did you call me?" I asked, blowing my bangs away.

"Why? Aren't you thankful I called you out?" To me this wasn't really a question but more of a rhetorical one. Accepting his decision I examined him as he took out a brown manila folder from his shelf.

"Read it" He demanded, showing more of his business side, a side I hardly see.

Opening the folder, there were four printed A4 sheets and to my surprise I couldn't believe what I was reading.

We Got Married: Terms and Conditions

"My goodness Ji! I'm not going on WGM!" I said completly wide-eyed. It's great getting feautured in variety shows, but seriously We Got married isn't my thing.

"Who am I going to be paired with, if I accept?" I asked, slightly scared and nervous at the same time.

Ji slowly his chin as he thought about it for awhile. "Well you won't know, until you accept" a creepy smile appeared on his face, making me feel weird.

"Bring the documents with you and think it over for awhile, Call me when you decide. You could go now" he simply said, passing me the documents.

As I lay in bed, I couldn't help but shuffle and move around. I can't sleep. Ignoring my insomnia, I hesitently got up and headed towards my balcony where I was welcomed by the cool summer night breeze and the brightly lit city of Seoul. Shockingly, I couldn't get that thought off of my head. The meeting with BoA, the weird encounter with Siwon and the WGM contract. All of this, Is just too much to handle.

Heading back inside, I pulled out my beige box, which I've hidden underneath my bed. Taking off the lid, I smiled as I ran my fingers through the numerous amount of pages. My Diary.

 

Dear Kitty,                                                                                                              12-07-2005

It's me Hana, do you still remember me? It's been awhile since I've written but here I am.

Umma and Appa are out filming their new movie and I'm stuck here in one of the dance

rooms of SM Entertainment. Today, I received my first professional photoshoot and it feels

weird. Sooyoung, said I look funny with red lipstick because I look like a vampire and that I'm

pale. But I didn't listen to her, Because Kangta oppa said I was pretty and I believed him. After

getting accepted in SM, I've missed the outside world. I'm too busy following my strict diet's

and training, that one time, I actually fainted. One of them called me weak, I forgot her name

but she's famous now. She debuted at a really young age, I think her stage name was named after a

snake. But don't worry about me, kitty! I'll debut soon and make umma and uppa happy, I'll be famous

just like them, regardless what my fellow trainee's say, I'm used to it. But today, I over heard

a conversation in the cafeteria that really hurts me deep inside, and till now it still does.

'Hana will obviously debut soon, cause her parents are famous. She doesn't even have talents, we work

so hard day and night! And what does she do? She talks to our Kangta oppa and stuck up to others'.

I work hard you know. I train till me legs are sore and till my skin goes wet from sweat.

Oh what do I do now, Kitty?

Lee Hana

Without knowing a tear slipped down from my cheek. Nobody really knows about me and my past and it hurts so much. Behind the glitz and glam, I'm normal. Because In the end, were all human. It's true, I only got famous cause of my parents but apart from that, I work hard. I really do.

 

Confession Four: I wish people understood me.

 

A/N:

Chapter 4 is up! Triple Update!!

Ngaw poor Hana. Do any of you's know Kangta? He's a solo singer in SM, incase you're wondering.

Please comment & Share the love