Confession Number Six: Boy Trouble

Confessions of a Superstar

It's been three days, since the 'marriage' and me and my 'husband' Yunho, were asked to move in our new 'home'. Funny thing is, behind the camera, Yunho still treats me nice and is actually a nice husband.

"There's only one room, If your not comfortable I could sleep on the floor by all means" He smiled, scratching the back of his neck as he continued loading the bags in the room.

Night came, and after a visit from Ji and Yunho's manager we were asked to wake up extreme early the next morning. So after dressing up and getting ready for bed, in came the complete awkwardness. Sleeping. 

"You should sleep now, Hana. I'll be in, in a few more minutes. I just have to make a phone call" He smiled before closing the door behind him. A phone call? At this hour?

Pulling up the covers, supringly I fell asleep as fast as a baby. And weird as it sounds, the next day I found Yunho snugged up next to me. Not that I'm complaining or anything..but I thought he said he was going to sleep on the floor?

It was 5:00am when I woke up by a disturbing phone call by the bed side table.

"What?" Yunho said groggily as he tried to open up his eyes. Just by a few seconds, I already knew who was on the other line.

The director of WGM.

"Director Kim said we have to get ready, sleepy head" He smiled, rubbing the top of my head. Oh my! 

"By the way, You look beautiful in the morning" He smiled once again, before entering the bathroom.

Oh my gosh, he just saw my no-makeup face ><

By the time we got out of the house, It was was already 5:40am and we were headed towards SM Entertainment. With every camera, watching our every move, we had no choice but to act all 'lovey dovey'.

"And this is where we practice. You know...umm...where we...dance" Yunho shyly danced a move from 'keep your head down' as he ended the tour around the building.

"Your so cool, oppa! hehe" I blushed, sending him scratching the back of his neck. A motive he tends to do, whenever we talk.

After the tour around the studio, it was time for Yunho to record for his new album and for me having VIP seats watching him record. The music was just about to start when suddenly an open of the door came, and in came BoA wearing her designer shades and Gucci bag in one head. Just what is she doing here? Oh wait..she works here.

"Ah BoA! You're here! You've met Hana!" The producer signalled, sending BoA smiling at me. More like smirking.

"Anyways, let's record!" He continued.

Watching them sing was a nightmare. Like seriously, I think my voice is way better. Completly forgetting the precense right next to me I watched the two sing, as I found myself glaring. GLARING!

"Are you jealous Hana-shi?" The camera man who I forgot was right next to me, said as I sat there completly wide eyed.

Suprisingly, filming ended early and Yunho had to leave to attend a meeting leaving me leaving on my own. Walking towards the door, I completly found myself lost in the never-ending building's of SM Entertainment. I knew I should of listened to Yunho's tour!

Following where the floor led me, I believed I heard my favorite song playing. Classical music, to be exact. Following where the tune led me, I ended up stopping in another practice room. This time it was empty..or so I thought it was.

Slowly entering the room, it appeared to be empty until

"AGRHH!" I jumped slapping the person behind me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the hooded man, clutching onto my chest.

Taking off his hood, I found out it was the one and only Siwon. Oh boy, do I feel the blood boiling already.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? Oh and aren't you meant to be with your husband, Yunho?" He chuckled. Oh so he knows.

"Of course, I am!" I said, defending myself but failed as I've realized what i just said. A chuckle escaped from him, leaving me irritatted. What's with him and chuckling?

"Oh, is that so? You think he won't mind if I do this?" Siwon stepped closer, a bit too close, leaving me stepping back.

"What about this?" Again, he stepped closer and closer until his face was in eye-level with mine. Just what is he doing?

"What are you-AGRHH!" Stupid me, Stumbed back leaving me falling down, back first. What's worst is that he was on top of me!

Only God knows, how long we laid there but it felt like hours...to me. Why is he so heavy? 

"Can you get off me?" I struggled turning towards him but realized our faces were just centimeters apart.

"Don't get angry at me" He said softly, leaving me confused and scared at the same time but before I could even get my thoughts together something soft touched my lips.

He kissed me.

Siwon kissed me....

 

Confession Six: Surprisingly, he gives good kisses