Confession Number Seven: Feelings

Confessions of a Superstar

"Get off me!" I yelled, as I pushed his body off mine.

Getting back up, I realized that Siwon was still on the floor. He probably was shocked as I was, as he didn't speak a word and kept quiet.

"Wah, Hana-shii what are you doing here? And why is Siwon on the floor?" Ryeowook along with the rest of Super Junior entered the room with frowns on their faces.

Putting off my best smile, Siwon hurriedly stood up greeting the rest of the members as if nothing happened.

"We really, liked your CD Hana! Espicially Si-" Heechul was stopped when Siwon pinched him on the arm.

Siwon liked my CD?

"Well, I'll get going!" I smiled, hoping to clear up the tense atmosphere in the room.

"Wait! STAY!" Kangin half shouted as he leaded me towards a seat.

"Critique our dance routine! Your a great dancer!" Heechul added as he the music player, revealing an up beat song.

I watched as each member turned to their poses and danced to the beat. They were all so good, I wouldn't be surprised if I found myself drooling. The song ended, and all eyes were turned to me.

"How was it?" Eunhyunk gasped, trying to catch up on some breaths.

I paused for a mere 3 seconds, before holding up 2 thumps up.

"You guys were great! hehe" I cheered, revealing cheers from the members.

"Siwon, where are you going?" Leeteuk asked, but before he could even reply, he was already out. Nowhere, insight.

_______________

It has been exactly 2 weeks, after the incident with Siwon and thank God I've never encountered him since then. Back at the JYP head quarters everything was in a mess. Staff were everywhere, rehearsals were on-going and the anxiety in each idol was flying up.

Tonight is the night, the JYP Nation concert. I watched as my stylist, finished curling up the last strands of my hair before getting ready.

"All set!" She smiled, before spraying some hairspray.

After non-stop practicing and last minute check ups, the crowd was going wild. Cheers were heard from the crowd, and I could of sworn I saw half of Korea out there. The opening act were done, and missA were now on stage followed by me. Looking back up at the mirror, in my now empty dress room, I heaved a breath before breathing out again.

You could do this, Hana!  My inner conscious spoke to me as I eyed my reflection deeply towards the mirror. Checking my phone once more, there were murmurous amounts of msg's wishing me goodluck, including my parents and G.Na.

"Hana, You're up!" The staff yelled, sending me flying from my seat.

Looking at the mirror once more, I smiled and achieved a 'fighting!' sign with my hand before going out.

_______________

"GROUP PHOTO!" Jokwon squealed backstage, as we faced the numerous amounts of photographers. The concert was a success, and everything went out well..no wait..GREAT!

"Congratulations Mrs. Jung" Mrs Jung? Turning around I was welcomed by a smiling Yunho holding a massive bouquet of flowers.

"Thankyou" I smiled, hopefully hiding the bright crimson burning up on my cheeks.

After having a long conversation with my 'husband' Yunho, it was time for him to leave.

"Goodbye, Yunho!" I waved, as I watched his car drift away on the road.

Tonight was meant to be a night of celebration as JYP family were having an after party but knowing me, since I'm not really a 'party girl' I happened to lie my way out of it pretending to suffer a deep head ache. So instead of attending the party, as weird as it sounds, I found myself walking around the park across the streets. Nothing beats mother natures, fresh air.

Wearing my hooded jumper and comfy but stylish track pants, I strolled around the park admiring Korea's summer weather. Surprisingly, no camera's were following me around as they were across the street at the stadium were the party was, I guess this outfit, isn't really the 'celebrity' type.

Just when I lied about getting a head-ache I guess I spoke too soon, as a basketball came flying directly to my head.

"Miss! Miss! Are you okay?" A male spoke up. Oh of course, I'm not okay...

"Siwon..ew! Get away from me!" I hissed, as I found a sweaty Siwon holding a basketball.

"Oh, it's just you" He replied back, chuckling at his own inside joke.

"You know it hurts! And what are YOU doing here?" I bolted back, rubbing the lump forming on my fore head.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? Shouldn't you be there!" He pointed across the street, revealing exquisite cars and photographers. Oh right the after party.

"I didn't want to" I softly replied, feeling  a little humiliated.

"The HANA, Isn't attending her OWN party?!" He said completely wide-eyed.

"F.Y.I, The party isn't just for me! It's for JYP Nation!" I arched back, trying to walk away from him.

With no where else to go, I found myself walking towards the basketball courts when suddenly an idea came to my mind.

"HEY YOU!" I shouted at Siwon who happened to be behind me.

"Up for a game?" Did I mention I played basketball back at high school?

"You?" He pointed towards me

"Basketball?" He said softly before erupting to laughter.

"YAH! It's not funny! I could so win" I hissed, making him stop from his laughter

"I didn't think I heard right? You win?" He chuckled, wiping the tears across his face.

"What's the catch?" He said, almost demanding.

"If I win, you tell me why you kissed me. If I loose, I let the matter go" I simply said.

"Oh it's on" He smirked before running towards the court.

_______________

"So why'd you kiss me?" Did I mention I won the game, after an hours worth of a game? 

The two of us were lying on the concrete floor, trying to catch up on our breaths. With sweat drooping down from my forehead, I couldn't believe I was talking to Siwon. The Choi Siwon. The most arrogant Jerk I've ever met.

"Aren't you going to answer?" I hissed getting impatient.

"Give me a minute" He merely said, before getting up.

After what felt like hours of silence, he finally spoke up. His body turned towards my direction and eyes which I didn't understand he huffed once more before speaking up.

"I don't know" he simply said.

"What?" I hissed back, completely bewildered.

"I said I don't know. I don't know why I kissed you" He shot back, anger shown in his eyes but that didn't stop me from fighting back. After what felt like hours of playing a game, this is what I get? What kind of answer is this?

"Is this even an answer?" I half-shouted, and by then I knew he was angry.

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP!" He growled

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHU-" I was cut off before I could even fight back. Oh no, not this again. Just what is this feeling?

The Choi Siwon....

Kissed me again.

Confession Seven: Just what is this feeling? No, I can't be...

 

A/N:

OMFG CHOI SIWON KISSED HER..AGAIN!

All will be revealed, until next time!!!

Please Comment & Share the love