Confession Number Five: Surprises

Confessions of a Superstar

"Congratulations Hana! Welcome to WGM, filming will start soon! You'll be a great addition to this year's season, I just know it!" One of the producers of the show exclaimed, as I finished signing up the last pieces of the contract.

I really don't know what got me accepting the offer it just...happened. Funny this is, I'm feeling kind of nervous and excited at the same time. Hopefully, my 'husband' is gentle and nice. Oh and handsome. 

Walking out of the meeting room, with Ji by my side. My expression seemed to hardened and somehow Ji realized.

"What's wrong Hana? Getting cold feet already?" He chuckled making me pout.

"Not funny Ji, not funny" I hissed, entering the elevator. Oh elevators, brings back..memories.

"Well, I guess I'll be off now. You could take the day off for today" Ji smiled, entering his car.

Day off, huh? I guess I could visit G.NA but she might be too busy for her comeback. What about getting my hair done? Hmm can't be bothered. Walking around the shopping districts' of Seoul, I happened to enter a cafe where I guess I could order, a hot chocolate for now. Sipping the chocolate goodness, I took out my new Samsung S III, courtesy of one of my endorsers, and decided to catch up in the daily kpop news.

"Lee Hana rumored to be on WGM, with the following:"

Gagging on my hot chocolate, I couldn't believe what I was reading. Clicking the article full of curiosity, I scrolled down and read through the names, half of them I didn't have any clue of. Probably rookies. One of them were Taecyeon of 2PM, who I see more of as a brother of mine, actors such as Kim Soo Hyun were also on the list but I don't really see him with me and hold on..Kim Hyun Joong? Oh my.

"You really think your going to be paired up with him?" G.Na said through the other line, as I bit my nails in curiosity.

"Maybe, I don't know! But, It would be great! Don't you think?" I asked, leaving G.Na to remain silent over the line. Just what is she thinking. Ignoring my question which is quite weird, G.Na said something that shocked me.

"Hey! Let's meet up now! Meet me at the at the SBS broadcasting Centre. NOW' and before I could even fight back, she hung up leaving me dumbfounded.

Stepping out of my car, wearing a simple loose beige summer dress and only minimal makeup, I couldn't believe out of all places G.NA wanted me to meet her here. Entering the Centre, staff bowed and some asked for photos but G.NA was nowhere to be seen. Now this got me thinking. Is this a prank?

Bumping into the b2st members who just finished filming an episode of inkigayo! I asked where about's G.Na was but none of them had any clue, except maybe for one. Remembering what Ji told me back at music bank for my comeback stage, that one of the B2ST members revealed that I was their ideal type, I couldn't help but use my charm at a time like this. But which B2ST member was it?

"Oppa! Please tell me where G.Na is!" I pouted, showing off my twinkling eyes that sure melted the hearts of one of them. 

"I'm really sorry, Hana-Shi!! I don't know where she is!!" Yoseob cried out, rubbing his hands together as if he was pleading for his life.

Well, B2ST sure wasn't any help so they left me no clue but to keep on searching. Entering the elevator, I hoped to see G.na maybe at one of the recording studios.

Listen to: Appear-SECRET GARDEN OST

"Agrh, I hate last minute dilemmas'" A man beside me in the elevator complaint. Looking up, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was Yunho of TVXQ!

"Same here" I added causing a chuckle to escape from the both of us.

"You got called up as well?" He said with his ever beautiful smile

"Yeah, Apparently G.Na wants me to meet her here. Quite weird really at a time like this" I said, deserving a nod from Yunho

"Funny this is. I have the same scenario. Junsu wants me to meet him here as well" He said softly which got me thinking.

The both of us were quiet. Dead quiet to be exact. A light bulb just appeared in my head, as if we were thinking the same thing THIS WAS ALL PLANNED. In unison, turning wide eyed at each other, with hands pointing at the opposite, the elevator door opened revealing numerous camera's and staff. Not to mention G.na and Junsu.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MARRIAGE!!!" They all yelled in unison

Oh G.NA you're so dead!

 

Confession Five: Can I go through this?

 

A/N:

Chapter 5 is up!

OMFG Yunho is her 'Husband'...Sorry no Siwon interaction today >.<

BTW, Did you know Yunho & Siwon are good friends in real life? ;)

It's quite handy really, I could use that for upcoming chapters~!

P.S: Some of you are getting quite confuse of Hana's past and Siwon's actions, please keep in mind

that, that would be revealed later on. I know it doesn't really make sense now but it would later.

I PROMISE!! Oh and regarding Siwon's "bad boy" behavior, I'm sorry for that~LOL

It will eventually change....soon.

Please comment & Share the love