Confession Number One: Intro

Confessions of a Superstar

Seoul Korea, 1991

"What are you going to name her Mrs. Lee?" 

"Any plans for her future?"

"Is she going to end up famous just like her parents"

The Lee couple stepped out of Seoul Private hospital with a pair of shades covering their delicate eyes and their newly born child carressed between their chest. Every move they made, every sound that was heard- their moves were being followed. Constant press and paparazzi's struggled to get a glimpse of their newly born child. Little did they know that, that child was going to become a superstar.

Seoul, Korea. Present time 2012

"CUT! That's a WRAP!" The director instructed as everybody finished up shooting for the CF. I bowed polietely, thanking the staff as I made my way towards my dress room. Entering the spacious room, I found my manager waiting inside munching on some complimentary food. My food.

"JI! What are you doing here!" I asked, grabbing a bottle beside the table.

"C'mon aren't you going to at least greet me!" He joked, pouting like a kid. Ji, is my manager. To be honest, He's not that old, only a few years older than me. He's nice, friendly and we actually get along quite well. That explains our relationship, that nobody would ever get.

"Since your comeback just a day ago, Your fame has sky rocketed off the roof! Your album sales are just...wow" He said wide-eyed, not even finding the right words to explain his excitement.

Tonights the night. My comeback stage which I've been longing for, for months. Having another mic test, I stepped up onto stage and was welcomed by crowds of fans, cheers were heard and banners were placed everywhere-all this were all for me.

The music begun and this was my que to begin. Already, chants were heard and I couldn't be grateful enough for my fanbase. I sung till my hearts desire, and In the end I was satisfied with my performance. Stepping back stage, I was suddenly pulled out and was welcomed by my manager holding stacks of my own albums in his hands.

"C'mon aren't you going to at least greet me!" I whined, pretending to be offended.

Ignoring my request, he hissed and handed over my albums making some of them fall onto the ground.

"HERE! Hand them over to the other artist in their dressroom, make sure to flash your killer smile. That would sure melt the hearts of B2ST, I heard one of the members revealed he was your ideal type on strong heart" He winked, showing off his cheesy smile.

Rolling my eyes, I made my way to each artist's room, handing over my new album which what Ji requested. After what seemed like a centurary in b2st dress room, I later found myself moving towards one more room. Looking down at the album in my hands, and back up at the room, I quietly knocked two times before realizing I was in Super Junior's room.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Hana-imnida!" I smiled before handing over my album to Ryeowook who had the cutest smile plastered onto his face.

"Wahh! Gomawo Hana-shi!" Donghae and Sungmin cheered followed by the rest of the members..except one.

"Yah SIWON!" Shindong snarled, making him turn around turning me wide-eyed.

Hm, I know him. He's Siwon! I heard he was really friendly and that he wa-

"Another one?" I was suddenly cutt off by a poker-face Siwon who seemed to be paying no interest, as if I wasn't the only one entering this room.

My world seemed to be turned upside down. Never in my 21 years of existance have I encountered anybody so ru-

"Are you done?" he smirked turning back round.

ugh.

 

Confession One: I hate Siwon