Not......YET ;)

Your Forever FanBoy

THE NEXT MORNING

 

EUNHYUK'S POV

I heard a small ringing and I opened my eyes to see it was my phone alarming. I sat up and look at my phone and saw that it was 6am in the morning. Then I looked at the ceiling and was shocked. Then it hit me. Oh, Im not in my house. I laughed a little. I was looking for the Donghae poster posted on my room. That usually gives me good vibes for the day. But then I remembered, I could see the REAL Donghae. Maybe that would bring me more good vibes right?

I fixed myself first and stood up when I saw cellphone keychain in the sofa. I grabbed it and saw that it was a little monkey. Aww. How cute. But whose the owner? And why did he left it here? Last time I checked before I sleep last night, the sofa was clean and there no other things above it except for thr pillows. Okay weird.

I shrugged and just stood uup and head to the bathroom to wash up before seeing Bada. When I was in the shower, I made sure I clean all part of my skin and I smell good. After dressing up, I put perfume on my body. Of course! I dont want the members to smell me bad, especially Donghae. That would be sooooo embrassing!

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Ryeowook standing outside holding a face towel and his mini basket with the things he need when cleaning up, I guess.

"Oh Hyung, Good Morning"

"Uh--Uhh.. G-Good Morning Ryeowook-ssi."

Ryeowook giggled and oh gosh..He was so cute! I cant believe I made the 'Eternal Maknae' of Super Junior.

"Hyung, drop the formalities. Besides, you're older than me"

"B-but.."

"Its okay hyung. Just treat me as your dongsaeng" he said to me and gave me a sweet smile.

OKAY. DID RYEOWOOK JUST TOLD ME THAT HE IS MY DONGSAENG??

KIM RYEOWOOK OF SUPER JUNIOR.

MY DONGSAENG.

OKAY WHAT??!!

 

I was so busy thinking I didnt notice he already went inside the bathroom, when I heard a click, telling that he already locked the door, I jumped up and down while smiling like an idiot. Okay. I just earned myself a dongsaeng in Super Junior!!!

 

After celebrating like a total birdbrain there, I went backdoor to see Bada. As soon as I opened the door, bada came running to me. I laughed. "Aww, Bada, did you missed me?" He barked and it was like he answered me a 'yes'. I lifted him and began to caress his fur.. "Are you hungry Bada?" he just my fingers and I chuckled and let him down and went to get him his food. Then I saw Ryeowook already on the kitchen..

"Oh hyung, could you suggest a good breakfast?"

"Err..How about waffles and pancakes?" I said that because I was craving for some.

"Oh right! That's perfect. Thanks hyung!" he smiled and I smiled back at him and went to the backdoor again. I made sure Bada finished his breakfast beofre deciding to walk him a little. I made sure I let Ryeowook know, incase Donghae wakes up and ask where Bada is. He nodded and he said he will let him know. I thanked him before carrying Bada in my arms and we left the building and I decided to walk to the nearby park.

There weren't many people there as I expected, well first of all it was still early, and the nearby park wasnt known to people. Actually, that park was exclusive for rich people only on the two buildings in that place. And one of that building was where Super Junior's dorm is. And yeah. That's where Im currently staying also. I smiled. I still couldnt believe it.

I looked at Bada and I caressed his fur more and began talking to him.

"Bada, do you know that if it weren't for you, I wouldnt be this happy? I really owe you a big part of my fanboy life! because of you, Im now living with Super Junior.. with your daddy Donghae! He's my husband Bada did you know that?" and Bada was just looking at him and like magic, Bada tilted its head to the side.

Hyukjae laughed. Aww. How cute. Bada is confused.

"Yeah Bada, your daddy, Donghae is my husband. Well, in my fanboy life of course. Not in real life. He's not my husband in real life."

NOT YET.

And like a mad man, oh no. like a mad fanboy, Hyukjae laughed. LOUD.

 

When Hyukjae reached the door on the dorm, he heard noises. Guess they are all awake now.

Wait... that means.....

Hyukjae enters the dorm and saw the  members, some were standing, some were sitting and some where chatting and playing. Like normal people. Hyukjae thought.

"Oh hey Hyukjae, good morning" he looked at his back and saw a man with two deep dimples showing.

Hyukjae froze. Did Choi freaking Siwon just greeted me a good morning?!

"Uh-- Good morning Siwon-ssi" he said and smiled.

"Hyukjae good moring"

And KYUHYUN too???!!! Okay, let me die.

"Good morning also Kyuhyun-ssi.."

And there were the greeting. Yes, almost all members greeted Hyukjae a goor morning and it was indeed good, but it wasnt complete. Well yes. How it could be when the one he was waiting for to greet him was still there on the sofa, eyes half closed and head slightly bent down..

Aww. My baby Donghae is still sleepy.

BABY WHAT???!!!!

And there goes the sweet pet names and code names. Fans. Really.

"Breakfast is ready" Ryeowook said and as soon the maknae said it, all eyes were on him.. or rather the plate he was holding..

"I smell something good" Heechul said and Ryeowook giggled.

Ryeowook placed the plate down and there lays such delicious looking pancakes and mouth-watering waffles. Wow. Eternal maknae sure knows how to cook.

"Awww. My Wookie made this" I heard Yesung said that and I feel like my ELF aura just jumped.

Well yeah, of course.

IM A YEWOOK SHIPPER.

I look at Ryeowook who just blushed at Yesung's comment and I smiled. Damn! They are so cute!

And that is where I introduce you the SKINSHIP. It is where members are paired with other members within the group.

And I practically ship Yesung with Ryeowook.

I ship Heechul with Hangeng.. and by the way, they are the sweetest!

I ship Kyuhyun with Sungmin.

I ship Zhoumi and Henry.

I ship Leeteuk and Kangin.

I ship Siwon and Kibum.

 

And Donghae?

 

I ship Donghae....

 

 

 

 

 

and Hyukjae.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes. I ship myself with Donghae.

Okay. Kidding aside, I ship Donghae to Siwon also. Or maybe with Kibum.

But, Im not that fond of shipping Donghae with other members.

Because for me..

HAEHYUK IS REAL.

And I smiled.

 

 

The members started to take their seats and fill their plates with the pancakes and waffles. And with some already started to eat, I felt my stomach rumble. Im also hungry.  I went to pick my wallet and was about to walk out when a hand grabbed my arm stopping me from walking.

"Where are you going Hyukjae?"

OH MY GOSH.

There, I saw Donghae, with his bare face early in the morning, slightly  rubbing his eyes and looked at me afterwards.

Wow. This is much better that looking at that poster.

"Uhh, Im going out to eat."

"Why? Dont you like what Ryeowook prepared?"

I wanted to tell him that I was the one who suggested it because I was craving for some..

"Uhh, not that. He prepared it for all of you only" and I think Ryeowook hear me.

"What? No hyung! i made this for all of us. Come on, join us."

"Yeah, come sit here beside me" Kibum offered.

"So?" Donghae looked at me.

HOMAIGASH. SUPER JUNIOR asking me to eat breakfast with them.

TOGETHER? Eating breakfast?

I feel my heartbeat increased and Donghae chuckled and pulled me back and I sat down beside him and Kibum.

"Here, this is for you" Kyuhyun said and he passed me a plate filled with two pancakes and two waffles.

"T-this is too m-much.."

"Go on. We all get two pieces each."

"Oh, okay"

And the breakfast went on. There were stories shared, mostly Yesung was the one talking. He was really talkative! I chuckled. There were also teasings and jokes shared and I feel like Im just with my friends. I then found out that they are like normal people too, having breakfast, enjoying the time and relaxing.

Then, there was a knock on the door and Siwon was the one who opened it and their manager was there.

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

As soon as Siwon opened the door, one of their manager went inside and Hyukjae's eyes went wide. Well, who wouldnt?

There he saw Prince Manager.

He could be easily mistaken as part of the group or one of the members as the group's manager was as dashing and gorgeous as his artists are. His isnt that big with them so they get along alot.

"Hey guys, so be ready okay. Your photoshoot for repackaged album is today, we will go straight there as soon as you finished recording for Show Champion"

"Yes sir.." the members chorused which made Prince Manager laughed.

Hyukjae couldnt believe it. Of course, Prince Manager was included in his crush list. He was busy thinking those times when he saw him in the airport or at concerts that he didnt notice that someone was already walking towards him.

"And you are?"

OH MY. Prince Manager is talking to me. Dont wake me up!

"Im.. Im.. Hyuk--

"Hyukjae. Lee Hyukjae. He is Donghae hyung's pet sitter for Bada" Kyuhyun cutted Hyukjae and was the one who answered his manager.

"Oh, okay. Hi there Hyukjae-ssi."

Hyukjae bowed and smiled. "H-hello too"

After several minutes, the mebmbers are all dressed up and ready to go. Their manager went already to the parking lot. Then when are all ready to leave, Hyukjae picked up Bada and Donghae went to see Bada and caress its fur.

"Bada~ Daddy would be leaving okay?" he said and laughs were heard. Donghae turned around to see Yesung, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Kibum, Hangeng, Shindong, Leeteuk and Heechul laughing.

"What? What's so funny?" Donghae asked.

"You looked like a married couple hyung."

"What? Who?"

"You! You and Hyukjae hyung! Its like you are the daddy saying goodbye to your baby, which is Bada, because you are leaving and Hyukjae hyung was the wife because he was the one whose carrying your baby" Ryeowook explained and much louder laughs and chuckles were heard, a scoff was also heard. Hyukjae heard it but he just ignored it.

Hyukjae felt his cheeks went hot and he knew he is blushing right now.

"Dont mind them Hyukjae. They are just like that" Donghae said who chuckled also awhile ago said to Hyukjae.

Donghae cleared his throat. "So, were leaving now"

"Yeah, bye Hyukjae hyung!"

"Just feel at home Hyukjae, you could watch tv if you want to you know" Leeteuk said.

"Yeah, and oh! Hyukjae, can you please feed Ddangkkoma too later after.. um.. four hours?" Yesung pleaded and Hyukjae nodded. "Cool. Thank you!" Yesung said and smiled.

"Bye Hyukjae, take care and Bada" Donghae smiled and went out of the door.

 

As soon as all were left, Hyukjae looked at Bada who was in his arms..

"Bada, did you hear that? Oh Gosh. Ryeowook thought of me and your daddy as a couple." his cheeks went scarlet red again... "Does that make me your mommy Bada?" he said and he giggled.

"Okay Bada, Im your 'secret' mommy from now on okay?" he said and Bada started to bark. Hyukjae just laughed and went to place bada back on its bed. After that, Hyukjae sat on the sofa and began to hink what just happened awhile ago. He felt butterflies on his stomach were partying whenever he would remember what Ryeowook said to Donghae and him..

 

Ryeowook. Thank you so much.

You just made the first move to introduce that.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAEHYUK IS REAL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[a/n]: HEY GUYS IM BACK!!!!! ^^ YEEEEEEYYYYYYY!! :D

So, yeah. Electricity is back after 3 weeks and 4 days. I FELT LIKE DYING WITHOUT ELECTRICITY! NO T.V, NO LAPTOP, LIMITED USE OF CELLPHONE, NO ELECTRIC FAN AND DAMN. ITS JUST HOT HERE IN PHILIPPINES! XD Even though, it always rain here, the temperature remains humid and dry. Ugh. :(

And. RAAAAAAAHHH~ Yey! Its backs so party! XD So, The triple update is not today since its late at night and I still have class tomorrow early in the evening. BUT DONW WORRY. I WOULD STILL KEEP THAT PROMISE OF MINE :) *winks*

SOOOOOOO~ Sorry anyway if this chapter is boring. When Im starting to write Im like, Damn, how doi I start this?  Okay. I'll stop blabbering. XD Oh guys. I have something to share...

You know MYKONOS? ^^

(PS; Hyukjae tweeted that! :">)

Yes. the place Hyukjae, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook went when they where in Greece. That was their last destination. according to them. XD Yeah. Soooo... when those three went back to Korea.. I was surprised that my followers in twitter increased. I looked up and....

O.O what the actual fxck! WTF! It said A HOTEL ESTABLISHMENT in MYKONOS FOLLOWED ME!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH~~~~!!!!!! WTF WTF WTF WTF. XDDD

But then again. That's just nothing. Hahahaha. Okay. I talk too much. Thank you for the 182 subs! i love you all so much! :* and to the admin of that FB page. <3 Thank you dear for promoting! :* :")

I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW! ;)  Just wait for me okay? I'll make it up to you guys.   -Love love! :) xx

OH AND YEAH. PLEASE FOLLOW ME.. @kimberlynjoy13  or @haehyuklips... whichever you like. XDDDD