Feeling lucky..

Your Forever FanBoy
 
 
 
Life couldn't get better (hey~)
Nan nol pume ango nara
Purun darul hyanghe nara (ho~)
Jamdun noui ib machul koya
 
 
 
 
 
How do you expect a fan when they saw their bias?
 
Just infront.
 
Upclose.
 
Face to Face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Exactly.
 
Speechless.
 
 
Hyukjae guessed that when he saw Donghae, he would scream, and he even said he would hug Donghae as soon as he would saw the latter.. But why is he standing still? feet rooted on the ground and eyes wide open. Is it me or is it suddenly cold? His hands were ice cold, practically trembling.
 
Now, where is those hugging and screaming as he say?
 
"Uhhh... Hello?"
 
Hyukjae knew he was definitely losing his mind. Donghae is infront of me. Waving his beautiful hands right before my eyes, blinking and breathing.. infront of me.. Donghae.. looking at me... psh. yeah right.. Hyukjae's mind has took off everyone. Please fasten your seatbelts for more mindblowing imaginations..
 
"Oh, Bada, you're not barking anymore.. Aww. Did you just missed your daddy?"
 
Hyukjae was walking away, I think Im not on my right mind for a second there, Donghae wasnt there.. Really Hyukjae, you're just that desperate and imaginative..
 
But then suddenly, Bada started to bark loudly again..
 
"Sssshh! Bada! Dont bark.. Sssshhh! What do you want huh? Please.. ssshh"
 
Bada then went down from Donghae's arms and run to the boy who was walking, mind off somewhere probably. As soon as the dog were close to the boy, it stopped barking and went to sniff its feet.
 
Hyukjae probably regained his mind when he felt something wet sniffing his feet,what the--,  he was tickled  so he looked down and saw that dog again..
 
"Aww, why? Do you liked my feet that much? Well, that's new.. As far as I know, you're the only living thing that can take the smell of it.." Hyukjae giggled and ruffled the fur of the dog... What he didnt know, someone was watching him in awe..
 
How did he make Bada calm? I mean, Bada practically run from my arms just to sniff his feet.. Donghae made a poker face as he didnt know why would Bada run away from him on the first place. He run away for someone else than me? I thought he just do that to his me since Im his owner..
 
Bada then started to jump in Hyukjae's arms, like he was telling the boy to carry him. Hyukjae got what the dog was trying to do and he carried the dog in his arms.. Aahh. Donghae did carry you countless times in some videos of Super Junior when in dorm, so I supposed me carrying you also is like me touching his arms.. Hyukjae giggled again at his thought. What a desperate fan..
 
Suddenly Donghae tapped Hyukjae on the arms.
"He must really like you" he said and give that handsome smile of his.
 
Hyukjae turned around and widen his eyes more.. He felt the touch on his bare skin which made him realize he wasnt dreaming. No, all of this is happening, he was wide awake, he is holding Donghae's dog Bada on his arms, Donghae did stand infront of him awhile ago, Donghae did waved his hands, Donghae did looked at him, he was on a face to face close to Donghae awhile ago.. and still is....
 
"Ahhh-- I...Uhh...Umm..."
 
Donghae chuckled. He was kinda shocked that a fan of his didnt practically jump on him, hugged him, nor scream or wail or whatever ways of showing excitement and exaggerates. No, this is new. He looked at the boy infront of him, eyed him from head to toe, and he chuckled mentally when he saw that the boy was definitely a fan of his... Just take a look from his shirt...
 
"So.. I was kinda wondering how did you manage to tame this cute creature here and make him calm from all his barking?" Donghae said and Bada's fur lovingly..
 
"I...I dont k-know either.."
 
"Hmm..well, Bada is liked that for a month already..He usually calms down when he is going to eat, sleep and when I pet him.. but when I leave him, mom always complain on how noisy he is.."
 
Hyukjae could just listen and nod his head. Im listening to Donghae's story! Oh my gosh!!!
 
"So... I saw you how you can quickly make Bada calm...."
 
Hyukjae nods at him telling him to continue...
 
"And I was wondering....if you want to be Bada's sitter?"
 
And Hyukjae for the umpteenth time, widen his eyes...
 
 
 
 
Hyukjae was walking on the road, on his way home and he just couldnt believe how perfect this day could be..
Him, seeing Super Junior again after two months, not just on stage but even faces just arms away, Leeteuk calling him cutie; Hyukjae is still confused why the leader called him that, meeting the man of his dreams, the apple of his eyes, his number one and forever-will-be bias, talking to him and listening to the stories the latter was telling, have a face-to-face chat with Lee Donghae...and even gaining a job.
 
Yes. He accepted the offer.

Who wouldnt right?
 
Your bias, asking you to work for him his dog, and get to be wherever he is..
 
Since Donghae always bring Bada on set or wherever he went...
 
 
He looked at the calling card on his hands.. He thought only business men have those, but Donghae probably proved him wrong..
 
"You'll start tomorrow... Can you?"
 
Of course he would, who wouldnt be eager to see their bias the next day, and the day after that, and the next day after that...Well, Hyukjae was guilty so he agreed to start his job tomorrow..
 
"Oh, and as a bonus, I'll mention you on my 'Thanks To' for our version C album.."
 
And that's where Hyukjae's E.L.F aura went back...
 
"What?! There's a version C of 6Jib??!!" he said in a loud voice but its not a shout, realizing what he did, he cleared his throat.. "Umm.. I m-mean.. there would be a version C of y Free and Single?"
 
Donghae nodded. "Yep, I composed some songs there. I couldnt wait to see ELF's reaction to it.. I hope they would love it.." he said and showed his famous straight-lined smile..
 
Somehow, Hyukjae was happy, he wanted to say that of course ELF's would love it. But then, somehow he recognized on how Donghae talks, it didnt looked at the latter that Hyukjae is an ELF..
 
But then again, thinking that Donghae was just exhausted to actually care about the structure of his sentence, heck, with those tight schedules he probably guessed the latter wouldnt care about the six biogeochemical cycle that is happening on earth. Yeah. Who would care for such ? Not him. So, even a celebrity wouldnt also..
 
Hyukjae reached his home and as he knew, his family were already sleeping soundly. He didnt even bother to eat because of the fact he would eat alone in the kitchen, 2 AM in the early morning and besides, he's already stuffed, not his stomach though.. but his eyes, mind and heart were.
 
Hyukjae was now looking intently at the object infront of him. He couldnt believe he was that lucky to be the only fan to have the earliest copy of 6Jib version B...
 
Oh My gosh!! Siwon, Leeteuk, Kibum and...Gaaaaah!!!! Donghae is topless here!!!
 
He slowly turned each page looking at every picture for a good 3minutes each..and when it was Donghae's picture that greeted him on the next page...
 
asdfdfkghdkflgjdhsfghkl.
 
Mentally, Hyukjae was loosing all the blood on his body. Merely, the sight of a half- Lee Donghae were enough to make him crazy and wild for a twoo weeks, non-stop spazzing of course.
 
But this.. this absolutely perfect!
 
After looking at Donghae's picture for a good ten minutes, its time to see who's photocard he got..
On his version A, he got Kyuhyun's photocard.
Its not he didnt like it, hell, Cho Kyuhyun is his second bias after all, but he was just hoping for Donghae's photocard to show up, more specifically, the one where Donghae was wearing a white wifebeater, but to his disappointment, a cute smiling guy with golden brown locks in a photocard was what he got.
 
Cho Kyuhyun. You evil evil Kyu. Did you did this on purpose??!!
 
Ah.. This.. is one of the hobbies of the fans.
 
Daydreaming.
 
It is where fans think they are in relationships with their bias. Fangirls saying they are their bias' girlfriends...
Uhhh... No, more like wife.
 
And yes, even Hyukjae thinks,
 
I am Lee Donghae's wife..
 
or husband.. whatever..
 
So... here he is.. slowly opening the last page, where the cd and the photocard is, eyes closes not peeking..and when he successfully turned the page, he opened his eyes and looked down..
 
A gasp escaped his lips. "Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyukkie? Son? What happened?"
 
"Huh? Oh, Sorry mom, I didnt m-mean to scream, I...I h-had a nightmare.."
 
Really, he didnt mean to scream and wake up his mom and all his family members from their deep slumber when unconsciously he screamed.. Just because he got what he wanted.
 
Donghae's photocard.
 
"Really? Calm now.. Its just a dream. Continue with your sleep okay?" his mom kissed him on the head and walked out of his room. As soon as he saw his mom was gone, he removed the bed sheet covering the album..
 
"Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! I got Donghae's photocard!" he buried his face on his pillow and screamed..so he wasnt as loud as awhile ago..
 
He held the photocard in one hand.
 
There, the ever handsome prince Lee Donghae, wearing a yellow polo shirt, and hands on waist..
 
with his famous signature straight-lips smile..
 
"Why are you soooo handsome my bias?" he giggled as he looked more and more to the little item on his hands, careful not to torn it, crumple or even crush it.."Ah! Leeteuk is really an angel... Thank you Jungsoo-hyung!"
 
He then placed the photocard carefully back to the album...and hid it on one of his drawers.
 
"This day is just perfect.." Hyukjae said and glanced at his ceiling. He thanked God for the perfect and lucky day he have...
 
"I'll meet you later my prince..." Hyukjae smiled and blew a kiss on his ceiling, before ending his so-called 'Most Happiest Day of his life'...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
[a/n]:
Omo.. 37 subs for 3-chapters? Thank you all sooooo much! <3
I have fun reading your comments, please, dont hesitate to tell me about this chapter also. ^^
Gaaaah. I really cant wait for my album to come. Whose photocard would I get? XD
Is this story boring? Hahahaha :)) Well like I said in my description, just got the idea while eating. XD
and Yeeaaah. Our exam was cancelled today because classes were suspended. so I was able to update.
Hoooray for classes suspension. lol. xD and yeah, Im such a blabbermouth. gotta go! Ppyong!!~~ ♥ :) xx