When dreams become reality..

Your Forever FanBoy

 


Little giggles could be heard on Kyuhyun's room late that night. Hyukjae was just staring at the picture he had
on the photobooth earlier in the carnival. There he was, in between Kyuhyun and Donghae while holding a two
giant stuffed toys the two had given to him. One purple colored bear and one giraffe stuffed toy. He had a problem
when he got home as Ryeowook saw his giant giraffe stuffed toy and the latter asked if he could have it.

He did think twice because it was the one Donghae did gave him.

But, who is he to say no to the cute eternal maknae right? He was about to give in and say yes when Donghae
impossibly butted in and he said he would just buy Ryeowook one and he shouldnt asked for Hyukjae's.
Ryeowook agreed and happily went back to his room. Hyukjae looked at Donghae and the former just smiled at him.

So there he was, on his bed, in between a bear and a giraffe. He was really happy for this day. He was staring at the
picture and he saw that one arm was wrapped in his shoulders. It was indeed weird because he didnt felt someone
did that, but then the picture tells it all. He looked closely if whose arm it was and he swear he almost shouted when
he confirmed it was Donghae's arm.

adsjsdkfjghdkjfglkh. Donghae's arm was wrapped in my shoulders!

He wished he could spazz more but then again, the members told him to be ready for tomorrow. He was about to ask
why but he just kept quiet. He placed the picture on his drawer, which was kindly given to him from Hangeng and lay down completely on the bed. He couldnt wait for what awaits for him tomorrow.

 

 

                                        [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

 

Hyukjae didnt know what to do. Awhile ago, he was just in a van with his favorite group and now he is standing inside the premises of one of the most well known artist company in South Korea. He is now inside SM Entertainment.

How could this happen??!!

I could just remember I was standing outside this building, always waiting for an artist to come out!!


Hyukjae stared at almost every part of the building and he was amazed on how it looks better on the inside. It was like being in a prestige hotel only the 'other guest' in that premises would be none other than the artist themselves.

"Hyukjae?"

He looked infront and saw that half of the members were waiting for him and that Leeteuk was calling him. "Hmm?"

"Lets go."

"Oh yeah."

As soon as they landed on the first floor, Hyukjae heard some girls laughing inside a room. Sungmin knocked and opened the door..

"Oh, Sungmin oppa! Hello!"

Hyukjae looked at the source of the voice and saw that it was f(x)'s Luna. Ahh, so this is f(x)'s floor...

"Luna, I want you girls to meet Hyukjae." Sungmin said and clapped cutely.

"Aww, hello Hyukjae oppa~" all five of them greeted Hyukjae.  Is this a dream?

The girl group chat with their sunbaes for a little time until a maknae tried to stop their chit-chat time.

"
Okay, that's enough. We have to make sure Hyukjae see every inch of our building.  We'll see you ladies later." Kyuhyun butted in and the f(x) members just nodded and smiled at the boy group as they were leaving the room. On the next floor, Hyukjae was hearing someone say or rather whines  'Hyung! I want chicken for dinner. Could we? Could we?'.. and Hyukjae wasnt shock that he have indeed entered the practice room of SHINee.

I bet my A-Cha album it was Onew who whined awhile ago. Hyukjae didnt know too much about the group, but what he knows, from what his other Shawol (or what SHINee fans are called) that Onew was indeed a chicken lover. Infact, for fun, they ship Onew and chicken. What a perfect couple. Hyukjae laughs mentally.

"Hello there my dongsaengs!" Kangin called the five boys who screamed when they saw their hyungs inside their practice room. Hyukjae knew well that Super Junior shares a great bond with their dongsaengs. He knew that Yesung was there to support SHINee on their recent comeback foe their song 'Sherlock' and he also knew that Minho and Donghae shares a great bond.

"Hyungs! What makes you come here?" Key asked.

"Well, were going to start preparing for our follow-up comeback for SPY."

Taemin, the maknae of SHINee, tilted his head. "But the video isnt released yet, right hyung?"

I KNOW RIGHT!!! DAMN I'M STILL WAITING FOR IT!! Hyukjae shouted mentally. Its true. Its been days already since the official channel of SME uploaded the teaser video for SPY, but the full video is taking too long.

"Dont worry. It will follow up." Leeteuk said and smiled.

Hyukjae looked around the practice room and see that it was filled with posters of SHINee. He regretted that he didnt look that much at f(x)'s practice room. He looked as how SHINee was laughing with their hyungs remarks. Super Junior is indeed a sweet and caring sunbae not only to SHINee, not only to their fellow label mates but to other groups outside the company as well. Each members are friendly in their own ways, and alot of them has friends outside the company.


Just ask Heechul and other members of choco ball.


"Okay, by the way guys, this guy here is Hyukjae. Err, He is Donghae's."  Sungmin said.

Yes. Yes. My name is Hyukjae. And Im Donghae's---WAIT...  IM WHAT??!!

The SHINee members look at Sungmin weirdly and Sungmin blushed.Hyukjae was glad Donghae was with Minho at that time because he was sure he would pop in embarassment if Donghae would hear that. "I.. I mean, he is Donghae's pet sitter.  Sorry." Sungmin quickly took his words back and the others nodded.

"Ooohh.. Nice to meet you, uh.. Hyukjae hyung?" Its hyung right?" Onew asked and Hyukjae nodded.

"Anyway, were going now. See you later guys!" Kibum beamed and the 4 young guys waved happily.

When they enter the elevator, Hyukjae was squished between Leeteuk and Donghae who's infront of him and Hyukjae could smell Donghae's sweet manly perfume. Ah. This perfume.. I heard someone say that Donghae likes a certain brand of perfume and he always make sure he has one always.

When the elevator signalled they were on the next floor...

Wait.. So, I saw f(x), and SHINee... third floor, wait that's where....

"OPPAAAAAAAAAA!!!~~~~"

Hyukjae looked at three girls who practically welcomed the SJ members with jumps and squeals.

"Oh, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Jessica!" Leeteuk smiled at the three girls.

"Yah! Its been a long time since you all visited us here in our practice room!" Sooyoung said.

"And that's why were here. And also, we would like you girls to meet Hyukjae." Siwon said and wrapped his one arm on Hyukjae.

Hyukjae looked nervously at the three girls. Suddenly, Sooyoung shouted at the other members and the rest come out of the room and some squeeled when they saw their sunbaes.

"Girls, he is Hyukjae oppa. He is Donghae oppa's pet sitter." Sooyoung introduced him to the others.

"Uh.. Uh.. H-Hello." Hyukjae said and bowed to the girls and the members returned the favor and bowed to him also.

Hyukjae didnt like this feeling. He knew he was insecure whenever SJ is close to SNSD members. Hell, that is why he always manage for someone to update him whenever there would be SMTown events, especially when its held outside the country.

Hyukjae just watches as the members of the two groups continue to chat with each other, mistakingly kinda forgetting him so Hyukjae just went to the nearby corner and stood there. He sighs. Hyukjae was about to reach on his phone when Kyuhyun called him.

"Hyukjae! What are you doing here?"

"Err, shouldnt I be the one who would ask you that?" Hyukjae retorted. "Shouldnt you be mingling with them?"

"Nah! I dont feel like. Besides, I just goof around with Kyuline." Kyuhyun said and smirked.

Oh Kyuline, yeah. Kyuhyun and his line of friends.


Hyukjae was about to ask Kyuhyun a question regarding his Kyuline but eventually, the other members were done chatting with SNSD.

"Hyukjae! Lets go! There's two more practice rooms left!" Leeteuk smiled and Hyukjae just nodded.

When they arrived on the next floor, Hyukjae was the one who got out of the elevator first and when he walked he bumped into a tall guy.

"Ah! S-Sorry..." Hyukjae mumbled and bowed to the guy who just turned front and Hyukjae widen his eyes when he saw it was EXO-M's Kris he just just bumped to.

askdhgkjsdhgkjdg. K-KRIS? HOLY MOTHER-- DAMN. IM INFRONT OF A GOD HERE!!! Oh dear! Someone save me!

Kris smiled and bowed to him also, muttering it was okay in Chinese which made Hyukjae frowned because did he forgot he was in Korea and the one who bumped him was a freaking Korean? I mean, do I look like Chinese?. When Kris saw the other members of Super Junior he screamed. "Ayoooo wassuuuuup hyungggsss!!!" and he did a little mofo hand gestures and went closer to give a brotherly hug to his hyungs, and as much as Leeteuk wanted to ruffle Kris' hair, he just keep his hand on his pocket. Freaking Wu Fan and his freaking height.

"So where are the others?" Ryeowook asked the six-footer guy infront of them, the eternal maknae stepped backward as Kris walked towards him.

"Inside, their busy singing some lovey dovey songs." Kris said and Ryeowook just nodded and thanked him.

As they went inside, Ryeowook ran to D.O and Baekhyun and hugged the two. Well, with the others pouting, Ryeowook ended up hugging all of them and the eternal maknae could just laugh at the cuteness of his dongsaengs.

"Yah, Yah~ I belong there. I want a hug too!" Leeteuk said and was about to ran to his dongsaengs when Heechul grabbed the hood of his jacket and prevented him from running.

"Yah!! What I belong there are you talking to huh? You're gonna spoil their with yours!" Heechul said which made the dimpled ahjussi frown.

"Who is he Shindong hyung?" Kyungsoo, or much known as D.O, asked his Shindong hyung pointing to the guy beside Kyuhyun.

"Oh! He's Lee Hyukjae. He is your Donghae hyung's pet sitter for Bada." Shindong said to his dongsaeng. Hyukjae bowed his head to the 12 young guys as they returned their bow to him. Hyukjae felt awkward and yet thankful as he was standing in a room with 24 handsome guys with him.

I bet when EXOtics and ELFs knew this their going to kill me.

Hyukjae didnt know why luck was with him all this time. He didt remember doing something that good for him to be able to get this kind of thing. It was a dream. A fantasy. Hyukjae had always thought that this kind of scenario would never happen to his real life, that it would always end up in his imaginations. That whatever he would wish for, it would end up in imagines, and hopes and wishes.

They did their little talks with Hyukjae just looking at them, he would smile whenever he would hear some laughable remarks, or when Donghae would be childish, heck, he was even getting younger in mind than EXO should be. They bid goodbyes and say they would see each other later. Now, they were on their way to the last room. As the doors of the elevator clicks to open, Hyukjae looks intently and a smirk fall on his lips.

He saw five handsome guys backfacing the door, three were lying on the floor, one was checking his phone and one was standing infront of the big mirror, hands on his waist, his shaped perfectly sticking out.

"Yow Dong Ban Shin Ki!!" Leeteuk cried aloud that make the five guys look at the source of the voice and when they saw it was their Jungsoo hyung, they all laughed and greeted them with respect as members of Super Junior entered the practice room of TVXQ.

"Junsu-yah!!!" Hyukjae didnt know what came to him but as he saw his bestfriend, he ran to him and hugged him tight. He wasnt able to see some surprised faces as he shamelessly hug his bestfriend out of the blue..

"Wha-- Hyukjae? Hyukjae!!!" Junsu called out, and was astonished at first when someone suddenly hugged him but when he saw it was his bestfriend, he returned his hug with a tighter one.

"W-Wait... You and Hyukjae know each other?"

A voice stood out. Donghae's voice. The latter asked with wide eyes.

Hyukjae broke the hug from Junsu and looked at his prince charming. He swear he heard Junsu chuckled and he was about to say something when Junsu beat him to it.

"Well, yeah. Hyukjae and I were bestfriends since we were little kids. We both go to the same school and yeah. We practically grow together." Junsu said and hang a loose arm around his bestfriend's shoulders.

Donghae formed an 'o' in his mouth before nodding. "I get it. I was surprised that you actually know him."

"So, what are you doing here? Aren't you guys suppose to be.. I dont know.. having vacation? You finished your comeback promotions right?" Siwon asked.

"Well yeah, but our manager said we should be getting ready because our concert tour would be earlier than planned." Jaejoong said, finally tearing his eyes off his phone.

"Woah. Err wait.. anyone saw Kyuhyun and Changmin?" Sungmin asked. All the guys inside looked around the room and indeed, a pair of Shim Changmin and Cho Kyuhyun was missing.

"This isnt good.." Yesung said.

Uh-Oh.. KYULINE ALERT.

Hyukjae thought in his mind but was abruptly stopped when Junsu suddenly hauled him outside the room while leaving the others chat their off.

"Duck-!! I missed you so much!" Hyukjae said sarcastically, but he really did mean it. He missed Junsu, alot.

"Dont you duck- me you Im-Living-My-Dreams-I-Forget-My-Bestfriend-  you..." Junsu said and glared his eyes on Hyukjae who just rolled his eyes.

"Yah! Dont you mock me. I didnt forget you.." Hyukjae said and Junsu looked at him or more should I say, glare at him more.

"Whatever."

Hyukjae chucked at his bestfriends and true enough, he did miss mocking and arguing with his duck- bestfriend, Kim Junsu. He could remember how they would sing the song 'All Rise' whenever they had breaks in school, and young Junsu would always laugh on Hyukjae because of his un-understandable rap parts which will made the latter pout and sulk, but laugh afterwards.

"So.... aren't you going to ask me how was I doing on their dorm?"

"I dont want to know. You'll just brag and tell me stories endlessly, and then you'll end spazzing on Donghae with me."

"Since when did I spazz on Donghae with you? I'll have you remember that I spazz on Super Junior with my fellow ELFs."

Junsu looked at Hyukjae with disbelief and shook his head. Hyukjae and his short-term memories.

"Incase you didnt remember, monkey boy, I am your bestfriend, so whenever you had your first ever album of Super Junior, or the first time you attended their Super Show, or when you were on the airport in the middle of the night just to send them off for their first ever out of country show, it WAS me who you always called first."

Ah. Yes. Hyukjae's every first with Super Junior. Who would he tell those first right? Of course, he would let his bestfriend know it among anyone else. Even though, Junsu was jealous on how Hyukjae supports Super Junior more than his group, Junsu made a promise to himself that as long as Hyukjae is happy, he would be too.

As long as your happy Hyukjae.

"Ohh.. Yeah..." Hyukjae blushed, embarrassed enought because he forgot that he always would tell Junsu everything even the most simplest thing in his ELF life.

Junsu couldnt help but smile on his bashful bestfriend and hugged the latter. "Dont you go sulky now monkey." he said which made Hyukjae hit him in the chest and they both laughed.

"So, about the sleep-over, I will just text you when it will happen okay?" Hyukjae said and Junsu nodded. "Just be sure you dont bring your Super Show dvd's to watch with me for movie time." Junsu said which earned him another hit from his cute bestfriend.


 


                                                  --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---



As Hyukjae didnt want it, it was time for all the groups to be in the called meeting and of course, Super Junior is included which means Donghae will be there too. Leeteuk said they would be back and Hyukjae could wander round the building but he should not leave the premises and Hyukjae understood and nodded at the leader.

Now Hyukjae was wandering the building, and he found himself on the elevator pushing the 6th floor and as the lift's door opens, Hyukjae almost scream as he stepped in the practice room, which he forgot, belongs to Super Junior.

As said, every group's practice room is filled with posters and other things related to them which made Hyukjae felt he was in heaven. He saw that indeed it was their practice room, where he would usually watch them practice their songs on an online video website. Its where they work off and sweat hard probably.

Hyukjae's eyes went wide as he saw numbers of large scaled posters of the members and he indeed felt like he was in cloud nine. Like literally. He took his phone from his pocket and pictured all of it, and of course, all posters where Donghae was included. He even took a picture with the Donghae standee.

He saw the groups complete set of albums where there, and he took their 4thjib album and played one of Super Junior's known song.. Bonamana.

Hyukjaae know the steps to the song by heart. Those chest pumping, arms swaying side-to-side steps and lets not forget the epic hip ing of the members on Kyuhyun's part.

Its my favorite routine of theirs throughout the song.

Hyukjae couldnt restrain himslef for dancing alone with the music and true enough, he missed dancing in his little practice room back at his home so he pour his heart out on this one. After the song, Hyukjae plugged his Ipod in and searched for a English dance song and he found himself dancing to the tunes again.

Oh if only Hyukjae knew someone was watching him from afar, totally amazed on how the latter was damn good in dancing. Even better than me. He thought. But he went back on the meeting room which was located on the ninth floor, before his manager could scold him for going to the restroom took him that long..


As soon as Hyukjae felt tire, he laid in the dance floor and tried to catch his breathe and he almost punched himself for dancing too much because he forgot to bring an extra t-shirt with him. And damn the practice room was airconditioned so his sweat was like ice on his body. He almost got a heart attack when Kyuhyun called him all of a sudden and when the latter asked him why he was sweating that much and that he looks like he was worned out, Hyukjae just reply to him 'I was just going up and down the stairs to kill time' which made Kyuhyun raised a brow on him and he was glad the former didnt push the issue more. Hyukjae didnt want any of the members to know he dance or that he was good in dancing because he was afraid that the members might asked him to show some sample of his moves and that would be enought for him to ask if the earth could open up and eat him alive.

Soon enough, the group went back home and Hyukjae was glad because he dint know if it was him not dancing for awhile but he dint feel good after that. Hyukjae felt tired and soon enough, he was asleep in the van.

They were now on their dorm and the members were getting out of the van but Hyukjae wasnt moving because the latter was asleep. Seeing Hyukjae wasnt stepping out soon, Leeteuk checked and saw indeed the former asleep. Leeteuk was about to wake him up but Donghae said he should let him be and he said he would just carry him inside.

As soon as Donghae skin made contact with Hyukjae he  felt the hotness of it. He placed his hand on the latter's forehead and true enough, Hyukjae has a fever. Donghae then didnt mind it and still lifted Hyukjae to his shared room with Kyuhyun.

but it was as if Donghae has something else in mind.

He didnt bring Hyukjae to its room but to his own room instead. The members asked him why and he just simply said Hyukjae has a fever. The members of course, worried came to check Hyukjae, excluding Heechul of course because the former was asleep already, saying he dont need to be staying too late because it will bring bad outcomes to his face.

Leeteuk then, like how he deals when a member got sick, he showed to Donghae's room and prepared a basin with a lukewarm water and a towel. He was about to dip the towel on the water when the maknae peeped in the room and asked his Leeteuk hyung to have a rest and he would be the one who would take care of the sleeping Hyukjae.

Kyuhyun wasnt this type of guy who would care when someone was sick, of course he would be worried be he wasnt this vocal as helping out someone. Oh the wonders Hyukjae can do to Kyuhyun.

But then again, there is Donghae.

Donghae told Kyuhyun to rest, cliche much that it was what he said was what Kyuhyun said to Leeteuk awhile ago. Kyuhyun just nodded, feeling the sleepiness creeping to him. Donghae took a quick shower first before checking on Hyukjae again, who was still sleeping. He washed the latter's face, wiping it with the towel and Donghae frowned seeing Hyukjae's polo shirt. Sensing Hyukjae needs to change clothes, he Hyukjae's polo and when two buttons were already out, he hesitated for abit. Should I? But it would stink if he didnt. And besides, sick person must change clothes right? So with that thought, Donghae proceeds to change Hyukjae's clothes.



Hyukjae woke up with a feeling of sudden dryness in his throat and he wanted to go to the kitchen for water. When Hyukjae opened his eyes, he sat up first and rubbed his eyes first, trying to adjust to the bright light the small lamp there was giving. Funny. I thought Kyuhyun's lightbulb is yellow, not white. Hyukjae yawned abit and and then looked around. His eyes widening bit by bit, it look like a full moon when he got back to his senses.

Kyuhyun's room is filled with Starcraft posters and some pictures of him.

Then... w-where am I?

Hyukjae started to look around and one word fits where he was.

Heaven.

Seeing several Donghae poster, smelling Donghae popular perfume, Hyukjae wanted to believe he wasnt in where he is thinking he is.

Im n-not in Donghae's room. Im not here. This is a dream.

Hyukjae looked to his right and he almost jumped when he saw Donghae sitting beside the bed, his bed, with pajamas on, and Hyukjae swore he never seen the cutest thing in the world until now.

Donghae. in his nemo-printed pajamas.
Damn freaking cute!!!


Hyukjae took his time to look at Donghae's angelic face asleep, and he couldnt believe he could do this things, which he could only just imagine back in the days.

Hyukjae wanted to scream and squeel when he saw a certain picture of a kid Donghae who's face was messily covered with cake, with a birthday party hat and smiling, all teeth shown making a V-sigh with his two cute little fingers.

Hyukjae took a snapshot of that photo to add on his private Donghae picture collection.

"Hyukjae?"

Almost having heart attack, Hukjae looked behind him and saw Donghae was already awake.

"You feel better now?" Donghae asked. Hyukjae nod his head and he immediately regret it because he still had the headache.

Donghae laughed abit and told Hyukjae to go sit in his bed.

Mother-- did he just invited me on his bed??!!

Hyukjae sat on the far edge of the bed and Donghae told him to lay down.

WHAT THE FU--- WHAT IS THIS???!!!!

Hyukjae looked at Donghae and blinked on him. Once, Twice. Damn, this is ing real.

"Okay, you can sleep here, you're still sick so dont wear yourself out too much."

"But where will you sleep?"

"On the sofa."

"But Donghae--"

"Its okay silly. If you need something just call on me okay? Rest well." Donghae said ang signalled Hyukjae to lay down comfortably. He even fluffed his pillow for the latter. Hyukjae was about close his eyes when Donghae wrapped him in a blanket and Hyukjae thought he was going to explode, having Donghae's face dangerously close to him.

Nooo! Not to close! I have a pimple on my forehead!

Before leaving, Donghae smiled to Hyukjae for the last time and muttered a 'Goodnight' and 'Sweetdreams' which the latter returned to also. When Donghae left, there was Hyukjae's foolish -eating grin.

"Goodnight Donghae."




 


Back at the living room, Donghae was about to doze off when he heard his phone rang signalling a message.

To: Donghae

 What was with "You-and-Hyukjae-knew-each-other scheme? I must tell it was genius though. >:)) Anyway, thanks for everything Hae :) Make him happy like you always do. ^^



Donghae smiled and replied back;


" Haha! Im such a great actor aren't I? But yeah. :) Its nothing. It is I who have to thank you. ^^"


Donghae closed his phone and sighed and before completely dozing off, he muttered in his faintest voice...

"Goodnight Hyukjae."















 

 




                                 ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

                               [a/n]: Helloooooo! First of all, I apologized if it took me this long to have an update. ;____;
                            Writer's block is -___- ugh. And yeah. We'll have our prelims next week, so wish me luck! ^^
                           Dont worry, Christmas break is just around the corner so I will be able to update as often as I can,
                    AND... I still didnt forget my TRIPLE UPDATE I promised back then. :) So yeah. Enjoy this crappy chapter.

               HEHEHE. Could you guys guess who did Donghae texted? LMAO. Its really obvious. XD and the one who
              watched Hyukjae dance was...... ? =)))) Im not proud of this chapter. ITS SUPER BORING AND YUCK. >.<

            I'll try to have a next great chaper though. /sighs/ and yeah.. please DO COMMENT because I love reading your
            feedbacks on the story. :D May it be positive or negative, I dont really care. ^^ And those 19 upvotes. ;__;
            THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE. UGH. ♥ /cries in room/ and CONGRATS SJ ON MAMA! LEZZ' PARTY ELFS! :)

             PS; what do you think about Hyukjae's new hair color? :) I love his "bug-look" on MAMA though. XD <3
                   and EunHae's matching rings... <3333 STARS! I LOVE STARS! Lmao. YDC. Ofcourse. Ok bye. =))))))