Our first encounter.

Your Forever FanBoy

 

 

Every single day I try

Jeongmal geoui da wass-eo ~~~

We get closer to a good time

Silyeondeul-e Say goodbye ~~~

 

Loud screams are filling the venue, the whole place was a sapphire blue ocean, lightsticks were waving from side to side to the tune of the beat. As soon as a loud shrill sound effect was heard, all ELFs went wild. Hyukjae was screaming on top of his lungs as his eyes landed on the 12 person he wanted to see the most, and much particular to the guy on the middle with those y messed up hair and those brown eyes.

"Ah, all members still gorgeous and Donghae... unexplicibly still handsome"

Hyukjae's eyes were glued to every moves, every steps and formations the group would made, and of course, what's a concert without fans singing along to the song...

 

y Free and Single

Im ready to bingo! ~~~

 

 

"Annyeong Haseyo! Uri Super Junior-oeo!"

Thunderous claps and loud screams were heard as soon as the members introduced themselves. Hyukjae was fidgeting on his seat. Damn, I didnt know I was this close to the stage, I could reach the stage by just extending my arm! He screamed in his mind. He was mere two feet away from the stage, and he could clearly see the member's faces.

"How are you ELFs?" Leeteuk asked the fans.

"Were good! Youuuu??"

The members chuckle on how cute their fans are, never forgetting to ask them also if they were happy or okay.

"Were fine, ah, no! Were so good! Because we meet you again." Sungmin chirped happily and the fans were screaming, maybe getting the love bugs from the words of the cute boy Sungmin.

"Okay, so as you all know, our sixth album was out. Did you guys bought a copy already?" Leeteuk asked and the twelve prince could only just gasp in awe, mouth hung open when all ELF, including Hyukjae, brought out their version A y Free and Single album and show it to the members..

"Wow!"

"Daebak! ELFs Daebak!!"

Indeed, that the Everlasting Friends fandom, is the greatest of all.

"So, did you enjoy all of the songs?"

"Yes!!!!"

Donghae grabbed the mic from Yesung and a particular fan not far from the stage, sit up straight, being more attentive to the speaker.

"Whose photocard did you get?" Donghae asked and chuckled, the diva Kim Heechul just rolled his eyes. Really, maybe Donghae was his favorite dongsaeng, but this guy is just....childish.

"I got Kangin oppa!"

"I got Ryeowook oppa!!"

"I got Kibum oppa! Kyaaa~~"

Answer here, screams from there, a wail from here and many more can be heard until..

"I got your photocard! I got Lee Donghae!"

A girl was yelling on top of her lungs and Donghae looked at her and gave her a heart-melting smile.

And that girl was dead. Maybe on someone's head. He gave that girl a glare that could kill before calming again.

What a lucky . I got Kyuhyun instead..

 

 

The concert was near to an end, and Hyukjae's heartbeat was increasing from time to time. There were probably just four lucky fans who got a backstage passes, and Hyukjae was one of them. Ah, Junsu, you're such a good bestfriend, you duck-.

The hall was near empty as people now were going out, the concert has finally ended and those with the backstage passes are told to wait first on the waiting room. They all complied and the four of them went inside.

"Ah! I couldnt believe Im here at their backstage!!"

One girl spazzes and the rest went along.. Until Hyukjae finally asked a question..

"So, who are your biases?"

The girl who screamed earlier was the first one to answer.."Heechul oppa! Kyaa, so pretty" and all of them chuckled..

"Im a cloud. Yesung biased.. ahhhh, doesnt his red hair suites him very well?"

She asked the three and both of them nodded their head, agreeing that Yesung did looked more handsome and y with that deep red hair.. He's so alluring and gorgeous with that hair...

"How about you oppa? Who's your bias?"

And Hyukjae showed his mad-man smile..."Im an ELFish.. Lee Donghae biased"

And the girls squeeled.."Aww, well, its too obvious, wearing a 'Saranghae Donghae' t-shirt, you're indeed an ELFish alright" and all of them laughed.. They were busy spazzing, talking about things in particular to Super Junior and Super Junior only until someone knocked from the door...

 

"Umm.. excuse me, could I borrow my bestfriend first?"

All of the eyes in that room widen...Yes, even the person being excused..

"K-Kim  J-Junsu oppa? F-from DBSK? Am I seeing clearly?"

"W-wait, who's your b-bestfriend oppa?"

The three girls looked at Hyukjae who was clearly the bestfriend of Kim Junsu since the three of them knew they weren't Junsu's bestfriend. Hyukjae was still stunned. "I... I..um.."

Junsu chukled and walked inside the room and dragged Hyukjae.. "Excuse us girls" he smiled and bowed his head and went out with the stunned monkey.

Well who wouldnt be.

After seeing you're bestfriend..all dressed up, looking as gorgeous as ever.

I didnt know ducks could be this gorgeous.

With his thought, Hyukjae scoffed and clears his throat. "Err, why you drag me out Junsu?"

"Hm? Ah, nothing. I just wanted to make sure you see Super Junior."

"Huh? What do you mean? We will, on the backstage tour, right?"

Junsu shook his head. "No, that tour is just for fans to see all the equipments and costumes used by the members and their next schedule and blah blah blah"

Hyukjae was lost for words.."B-But...I thought..." he sighed. He looked down as the thoughts og him seeing Super Junior up close just inches away were never going to happen. He hung his head low, until hands lifted his chin up until he can see that faces clearly..

"Hey hey, dont be disappointed. That's why I take you with me right?" Junsu smiled at him at Hyukjae felt reassured and he trusts hisbestfriend. Always. He nods his head and smile.

"So, come, I'll introduce you to them.."

Hyukjae widen his eyes in an instant. "W-w-what?!! N-now???"

Junsu wanted to laugh so hard seeing Hyukjae sad then all of a sudden hell nervous, "Of course, when shall it be then? Now is the perfect time."

"B-But.."

"Besides, I havent gave them your cakes yet..How about giving it to them personally?"

....

"W-What??!! Do you want m-me to die young?"

"Oh come on Hyukjae, your choice, either you see them and die or die without fulfilling what you want.."

and without a second spent, Hyukjae immediately responded.."O-okay! I got it, l-let's go"

Junsu smiled and a man walked to them, giving the cake boxes.  "Thanks" Junsu bowed and continue to walk.

 

 

As the two were walking, whenever someone would pass by them, they would bow to Junsu and of course, because he was with Kim junsu, they have to bow to him also.. Not a few minutes passed and they were infront of a dressing room with a label plate named 'Super Junior'.. and Hyukjae was nervous to death, again.

"So, are you ready Hyukjae?" Junsu asked his bestfriend who was trembling and hands were shaking, he could clearly see it with how Hyukjae held those boxes.."Dont be nervous..Just relax and be calm.."

Hyukaje nodded and inhaled as much oxygen as he needed. He didnt know whether he would lack once he saw the members faces.. most especially Donghae..

*Knock Knock*

His heartbeat increased as Junsu did completely knocked now on the door, its just a matter of seconds when he'll see them, faces just inches away..

He heard the door clicking and he swear he almost wanted to run away and jump on a bridge or building or just be far away from that place when he saw a head peeked out and completely went out..

"Jungsoo-hyung!"

"Ah.. Junsu-ah!" Leeteuk hugged Junsu with Hyukjae just watching them completely stunned.

Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! Its... Leeteuk-ssi...!!! Ahhh! His dimples are showing! So cute!!!

The two broke from the hug and Leeteuk immediately noticed Junsu wasnt alone..

"Who's the cute boy Junsu?" Leeteuk asked and smiled to the cute boy as he said, who was blushing because he heard what the leader of Super Junior just called him.. Did he just called me cute?? Me???!!! Oh my... Calm down Hyukjae.. Calm yourself...

"Oh.. Jungsoo-hyung.. This is Lee Hyukjae.. Hyukjae-ah.. This is Leeteuk-hyung"

"Hello Hyukaje-ssi. Nice to meet you" Leeteuk bowed to him and show his angelic smile...

"Ah-- Um..Uhh..H-Hello Leeteuk-ssi, n-nice to meet y-you also.." Hyukjae bowed his head and slightly smile and hung his head low.. Aish! I stuttered! I looked like a fool... Aish!!

He heard Junsu and Leeteuk chuckled therefore he knew he calmed himself now...until he heard someone shouting...

"Hey, guys! Come out! Junsu is here! With his cute bestfriend!"

And there he just wished for himself to melt and vapor and vansih into thin air.. Oh. Is the sky falling now? Please tell me it is... Ah. I couldnt take Leeteuk's face alone, now Im going to meet the twelve of them?????

And he did.

He bowed repeatedly and stuttered as he introduced himself infront of the members with head hung low, not looking at them, afraid he might get wild and might lack of air. He kept quiet since they were practically talking to Junsu not him, until Sungmin asked..

"What's with the box Hyukjae-ssi?"

"Huh? O-oh.. this...um.. its actually f-for y-you all.."

And all their faces brightened up and looked at Hyukjae. Sungmin reached out and get the box from Hyukjae and opened the box, Hyukjae finally looked up and he immediately knew something or rather someone was missing..

"Umm.. W-where's Donghae-ssi?"

"Oh, hyung? He was on the storage room, giving Bada some food" Ryewook answered and Hyukjae just nodded, he wanted to ask more but he was too shy so just kept quiet when some of the members gasped..

"Woah! This cake is so pretty and yummy looking!!"
"Kyaaa! Chocolate cake!"

Hyukjae smiled like a mad man, mentally though but he was just there, blushing slightly and smiling as his gift was much appreciated by the members. Suddenly, Shindong snatched the cake from Sungmin's hands and went inside the dressing room.

"What the-- Yah! You.. aish! Dont eat that by yourself!!" Heechul shouted playfully and ran inside.. Some of them bowed to Hyukjae and went inside also, afaraid of just getting leftovers from that wonderful cake..

"Im sorry for that Hyukjae-ssi. Thank you so much for the cake, oh wait here" Leeteuk said and he went inside and Hyukaje and Junsu heard Leeteuk saying something to them which stopped whatever the commotion there is inside the dressing room before going out again..

"Here, take this as a souvenir from us.." Leeteuk handed out a ribboned Version B album of y Free and Single..

Hyukjae was stunned as he might probably the first to have a copy since it will just be release two weeks from now..He saw the album was already autographed. "T-thank you so much Leeteuk-ssi" he bowed and smiled.

"Aww. Its nothing cutie--err, I mean Hyukjae-ssi. Thanks for the cake also"

Hyukjae nodded and continue to stare at the album..

"Well, I have to go now, since the members are now itching to eat your gift Hyukjae-ssi, thanks again"

"Ahh, w-wait Leeteuk-ssi, c-can you give this to D-Donghae-ssi also?" he handed out the last box and Leeteuk was amazed on how presentable the box was and the latter nodded. "I will give this to him, thank you again and be safe always" Leeteuk smiled and bowed before entering their dressing room and closing the door gently.

....

....

"So? Are you now content--"

Hyukjae suddenly jumped and hugged Junsu, circling his arms on the neck of his bestfriends neck.. "Thank you Thank you Thank you Junsu-ah! Im so happy!! Thanks!!"

Junsu giggled while ruffling Hyukjae's hair from the hug. "Its nothing..you monkey"

They both broke from the hug and Hyukjae said, "Im happy I met them this close..Even though Im a bit sad that Donghae.. my ever bias wasnt here, its okay, as long as I saw them upclose. Ah.. I would never forget this day.."

"Yeah yeah, whatever, so I have to go now, we have a photoshoot at 10 PM.."

Hyukjae nodded and waved to his bestfriend before walking away also..

 

 

 

He wasnt sure where he was but he concluded that the backstage was bigger than the venue itself. He was probably lost, since there were so many rooms and he was too shy to ask some staffs how to get out so he sorted his problem by himself which landed him now to his problem..

"Where am I and how do I get out of here?"

He reached for his phone but cursed mentally when he saw that its battery was empty. Aish, must be from trying to record his conversation with Super Junior. Yes, what Junsu and the members didnt know that Hyukjae's phone was 'on recording' by the time the members were talking and introducing themselves.. He thought he could listen to it everyday even if it means he would also hear himself there, stuttering.

He was thinking about what happened awhile ago, remembering the members faces and voices, until he heard barks of a dog.. He looked around and was surprised to see a cute dog barking noisily on the backstage hallway..

He crouched down and went near to the dog, and like instant, the dog was calm and doesnt bark anymore..

"Aww. What a cute dog! Hey there" he started to carress the dog's fur.. "You shouldnt be barking that loud since its night already okay?" he was talking to the dog and smiling at the same time, completing the foolish look he have, minds wandering on the cute dog infront of him when..

"Where are you? Daddy is here"

He heard someone talked and its like he knew that voice, but he just shrugged it off and continue to stare on the dog until he havent noticed that someone was standing infront of him..

"Oh there you are Bada!"

B-bada?

Then, a hand took the dog to its arms and he knew he have to see the owner's face of the cute dog.. He stand up and straighten himself and even though he wasnt yet looking up he saw familiar bracelet on that owner's wrist..and that's what when he finally came to a conclusion..

That voice...

That bracelet...

and Bada..

W-wait...

H-His dog is named Bada!

D-dont tell me.....

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello there, Im Lee Donghae"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[a/n]: HAHAHA! :)) Omg, I think I would die if that happened to me. XD

So, here's the third chapter! :D Thanks for the comments! :) <33 How do you find the story so far? :3