Stolen kiss..

Your Forever FanBoy

 

 

"Hyukjae.."

"Hyukjae..."

"Hey! Hyukjae! Wake up!"

His face kinda scrunched up when he heard some loud voices telling him to wake up. He tried to open his eyes little by little and the first thing he saw was a concerned Leeteuk looking at him.

"Hyukjae? Finally! You wake up. Are you okay now?"

"W-What happened? Ah! My head hurts.."

Leeteuk chuckled abit at the act of the younger. "Silly, you fainted awhile ago after Heechul gave you your kiss dare. And you hit the ground well... pretty hard."

Oh. I fainted after hearing Heechul's dare.. nothing serio--
WHAT??!!!!

"Yeah, what he said. Aish. And here I am thinking I could give you an unforgettable experience." Heechul sighed.

Hyukjae was just looking straight. He was dumbfounded. All he could say to himself was..
 

STUPID! STUPID! S-T-U-P-I-D!!!

HYUKJAE HOW COULD YOU LET THIS CHANCE SLIP??!!!!

YOU HAVE THE REASON TO FINALLY MAKE YOUR WILDEST DREAM COME TRUE!

AND YOU JUST HAVE TO ING FAINT.

GREAT. JUST GREAT!!
 

"Umm, w-where are the others?" Hyukjae asked.

"Well, Kyuhyun, Kangin, Donghae and Hangeng continued their drinking session while the others went to their bedrooms already. They're all drunk afterall." Leeteuk explained. Well, after Hyukjae fainted, the others started to get up and went to their respective rooms, excusing themselves because they couldnt handle too much alcohol on their bodies. That earned them a 'boo' and 'weak hyungs!' from Kyuhyun who's clearly still enjoying to drink.

"Get up now, you could clean yourself first before going to sleep, and dont bother about the four, their going to sleep here." Hyukjae nodded at Heechul as they stood up and went inside their bedrooms. Hyukjae went straight to the comfort room first to brush his teeth to lessen the stink from the liquors and wash his face first. He wouldnt want to sleep smelling like a drunk man too.

After cleaning up, Hyukjae went to his shared room and lay down on his bed. He tried to close his eyes but he couldnt just sleep. He was still thinking of how the perk did he managed to faint when he was just about to have the moment of his fanboy lifetime.

I was about to kiss Lee Donghae.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHNNFFFFF!!!!!!!" He screamed on his pillow.

LIKE SERIOUSLY. THAT WAS AN OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME FOR AN ELFISH!!

AND DUDE!! FREAKING TEN SECONDS! LIPS TO LIPS!!

WHO'S STUPID ENOUGH TO LET THAT CHANCE GO?!
 

"Me.." and once again he buried his face on the pillow to let out another muffled and frustrated scream.

And after he let out all of his frustrations,  he was all calmed down and he decided to just doze all it off.



But when he was about to drift to dreamland, he heard the door being opened slowly, making a low screech sound.

Is that Kyuhyun? Finally, he decided to stop drinking.

He heard a belt being unbuckled and pants falling on the floor.

D-Did he intend to sleep with just his b-boxers on?!

Hyukjae decided to just ignore the fast pulpitation of his heart and just close his eyes.

But suddenly, he felt a weight on his bed and someone sneaking under his bedsheets. Hyukjae frozed when suddenly he felt an arm wrap around his waist and a body come closer to his and soon he felt a ticklish breath on his nape.

"K-Kyuhyun?"

He tried calling him because, damn! Wasnt he suppose to be ON THE OTHER BED?!

"H-Hey.. Kyuhyun, y-you're on the w-wrong bed."

He waited for an answer but all he got was a groan, and he was just hugged tighter and he could feel his nose on the back of his neck which kinda tickles whenever the guy would breath.

Aish! Just how drunk is this guy to lay down on the wrong bed?!

Hyukjae decided that he'll just leave Kyuhyun and he should just sleep on the latter's bed. So when he removed the arm which was on his waist, he turned around and he felt his heart stop a beat for a second.

"D-Donghae????!!!"

He tried to blink once. Twice. He wanted to wake up if this was a dream but he could still see the handsome face infront of him. This is not a dream. Donghae was there.

Donghae is here.   Beside me...

Hugging me awhile ago.....

His hot breath on my nape...

MOTHER FUDGER-- I NEED AIR!!!!!


Hyukjae held his chest and inhaled some air, tried to calm down abit, but no to avail.

DONGHAE WAS HUGGING ME!

HE WAS HUGGING ME!!!!! WHILE HE WAS IN HIS BOXE--!!!!

That made him stop squeeling. His eyes slowly went south and...

OMG! I FORGOT HE'S STILL IN HIS BOXERS!! DONGHAE HUGGED ME WHILE WEARING A BOXERS! I CANNOT--

He slowly stood up and stare at the sleeping drunk prince infront of him.

A normal ELF would just stare at Donghae and leave him there.

A ert ELF would totally Donghae.. by looking at him and undressing him. Like hello! Those boxers are the only barricade from Donghae's yummy---

 

OKAY STOP.

Since Hyukjae was a normal ELF, or atleast what he thinks he is, he decided to leave Donghae there and just sleep on the other bed. But something irritates Hyukjae. It was how Donghae smells. The latter reeks because of the strong alcohol he was drinking awhile ago, and of course, Hyukjae, concerned to his bias nose, he decided to clean Donghae first.

He got a basin with luke warmwater and a towel and he soaked it and dried it out abit before starting to wipe Donghae's face gently as he could. This was just his dream job back then, to be able to serve Donghae. Back then he was even willing to serve Donghae without a salary, but since that doesnt how work well.. works, so he crossed that idea out.

He wiped Donghae's forehead down to his cheeks and to his jawline. Hyukjae had this -eating-grin he couldnt fight because he could see his bias face upclose. He stared at Donghae's eyelashes because back then, he dreamt of having the opportunity to touch and count Donghae's eyelashes because then would just prove how close he can be to Donghae, and now, there he was, touching Donghae's eyelashes with one hand while the other is still wiping its chin and jawline.

"You have such a pretty eyelashes Donghae, matches your perfect eyes." Hyukjae smiled.

Hyukjae then started to wipe on Donghae's neck, to the side and down to his collarbones and seeing where he is now, he gulped not knowing what to do next.

S-Should I wipe his chest a-also?

But Donghae smells too much and wiping his face doesnt lessen it at any point. Hyukjae sighed.

Dont call me ert!! Im just being a concerned ELFish here! He just reeks too much and my poor nose cant handle it. Hyukjae reasoned out to himself while his shaking hands went to Donghae's first polo button.

He was on the third button when suddenly someone grabbed his hands preventing him.

Hyukjae was alarmed because he was afraid that DOnghae was still awake and he might see that he was on the verge of ing his polo. Is h-he awake??

"M-Mom.. Dont take my polo. Its cold."

Hyukjae sighed heavily. For awhile there he thought Donghae was awake. He forgot that this man was absolutely DRUNK. He continued ing all the buttons and when the last button was done, like automatically, the sides of the polo fell, which exposed Donghae's abs and chest.

OH --

NO.

NO.

TEMPTATION GET AWAY FROM ME!!

Hyukjae slowly helped Donghae sat up with the latter eyes still closed, and he was about to slid the polo down from Donghae's shoulder when Donghae suddenly opened his eyes.

Hyukjae's eyes went wide. . Dont tell me he's awake now?!

But due to Donghae's heavy eyelids, Hyukjae confirmed his self that Donghae was just still deep drunk. Most absolutely DONGHAE IS CLEARLY DRUNK when the latter suddenly started to lean forward to Hyukjae with a mischievous smile on his lips and Hyukjae was just puzzled.

Is he g-going to k--

When their face is just inches away, Donghae managed to bring his hands and put it on Hyukjae's cheeks, gently caressing it still looking at him intently and that smile never leaving his handosme face, he leaned more forward and Hyukjae just closed his eyes..

Is this it? My ultimate dream is about to come true..

Here it goes.....


......

......

......

......

......

.......

.......

.......


KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!

LEE DONGHAE! LEE FREAKING DONGHAE!!

I CANT! HE... HE......

 

 

HE THROWED UP ON ME!!!!!!!

asdgfjhgfjsdgfksdgjdgsfgjakfafjkasfhklaf!!


 

                                                        [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []


"I swear if you were'nt just my bias I'd punch you in the face for throwing up on me!"

Hyukjae was done buttoning Donghae's pajama polo and he placed the towel back to the basin. After that 'accident', he cleaned himself and Donghae first and he changed his shirt and pajamas too before changing Donghae's polo.

Hyukjae was about to stand up when he felt a hand on his own, preventing him from standing up.

"Mmhhhh..."

Hyukjae's eyes went wide as soon as he heard that. Did Donghae j-just.... moan?

He wasnt able to think more when Donghae suddenly started to laugh lightly.

"Yes, I will take care of him." Donghae said, chuckling and smiling.

Take care of who? What the heck is this guy dreaming about??

"Yes, haha, I always imagine those plump kissable lips." Donghae continued to sleep talk.

WTF?! HE WHAT? DOES HE LIKE SOMEONE ELSE NOW??

"Such a shame those lips cant be my first kiss since its already taken.." Donghae said.

"But, I'll just kiss those lips forever."


Hyukjae smiled and giggled abit when Donghae started to pucker and pout his lips, like he was kissing something in his dreams. He looked like a stupid cute little kid.

"Donghae..."

"You know, I still haven't have my first kiss yet."

Hyukjae smiled a big one while leaning to Donghae's ears and whispering; "Would you take the honors of being my first?"

And with that, Hyukjae leaned down and soon enough his lips were within a pair of thin lips. Its just a plain lip touch but as soon as Hyukjae felt their lips touch, he felt a spark, an exciting feeling. He couldnt express it but you could see one thing from his smile. He was definitely happy.

When Hyukjae pulled his self away, he was stunned.

Donghae was smiling too.

He didnt know why but that smile made just hundreds of butterflies swarm on his stomach.

He was glad Donghae's hand on his loosed up and he stood up and took a notebook on his drawer before sitting on Kyuhyun's bed. He started to write something. It was his journal. Well, it was a Super Junior Diary, but doesnt diary sound too gay-ish? So Hyukjae decided to call it a journal instead.


 


September 29,2012.

01:36 AM

I JUST HAVE MY FIRST KISS! ^^
and it was with LEE DONGHAE! <3
aahh. his lips was so soft! its addicting! but what made me curious was when I pulled

away, he smiled also. KYAAAA~ ^_______^ lol. Im imagining again. XD

PS:  he is just wearing boxers now, and oh. I. SAW. HIS. ABS. ( i even touched it. hihi) *__*





                                                            [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []

 

He tried to open his eyes, but his eyelids are just too heavy. But he shouldnt give in and he tried to open his eyes, squinting a little bit, trying to adjust from the light.

"Argh, as far as I know, my room has no windows." he mumbled. half asleep while trying to sit up staright. When he was now okay. He blinked many times first before realizing he was in Kyuhyun's room.

"What am I doing here?!" he looked from his left to right but wrong move since he has a headache from too much drinking last night. "Aish, that Cho Kyuhyun. He said its just orange juice."

"But what am I doing here?" Donghae then looked at Hyukjae who was sleeping infront of him with a smile on his face.

Just then, Donghae looked at himself and realize, he wasnt wearing the same polo shirt last night.

What shocked him more was finding himself with only his boxers on! He looked at the floor and saw his pants there, like it was thrown from there or something..

but then he realize something...

He wasnt wearing the same polo shirt.

He's only on his boxers.

And Hyukjae has this SMILE ON HIS FACE....

 

 

 

"D-Did he j-just...."



 

".. me??????"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                  * ~* ~ * ~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

                                                       [a/n]:  WAHAHAHAHA! IM BACK! :)) IM SORRY FOR BEING A BAD AUTHOR
                                               WHO DOESNT UPDATE FAST.. huhu. I WAS JUST... -___- mind blank. lol
                                but I swear, I AM. hihi. :3 so how's it? I KNOW! I KNOW! ITS NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT!
                                IM SORRY! :(( hope its still okay. IT STILL OK RIGHT?  TT___TT   lalalalala~ ♥
                                and haha, lol. about the pic. JUST IMAGINE DONGHAE POUTS LIKE THAT WHEN HE WAS
                                STILL DREAMING.. omygosh. hahahahaha. :) so cute. pouty donghae :33

                                & BTW. EunHae in SJ-M right now, I CANT TAKE HOW FLIRTY THOSE TWO ARE NOW. XD ♥
                                               okay bye! hahahahaha. /runs away/  ~~~~~~~ ^_______^v