Trio date?

Your Forever FanBoy

 

 

"Then Donghae lifted you up and started to spin yo---"

Hyukjae was fast enough to close his laptop before Kyuhyun could even read further of whatever he was reading.

"Hey! I was reading that. Oh come on Hyukjae, its a fanfic right?"

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun weirdly. He didnt know they would know such things.

Fanfics are a sort of breakout for some fans, it is where they release some of their emotions and not to mention their imaginations. There are some sort of fanfics, depends on the genre. There is the 'fluff or romance', where its all rainbows and cupcakes with cherries on top sweet, and there is 'angst', where the story includes a heartbreaking plot, it is where usually readers cry, and then there is---

"Is that a fanfic?"

Hyukjae widen his eyes.

A WHAT???!!

The two looked at Heechul who was now surprisingly interested at the topic of the two.
"The one you're reading, is that a fic?"

s-s-???

"Oh look hyung, maybe he is, he's beeting red now!"

Hyukjae then palmed his cheeks and he looked at the two who was just smirking at him.

Well this is bad.

Im here with the two most evil person I could name.

Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Heechul.

Why am I here by the way?


"Heechul hyung, by the way.. what is ?" Kyuhyun asked his hyung, who was shocked at the question of his dongsaeng.

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, dont tell me with that evil mind of yours you dont know these stuffs." Heechul scoffed.

"Hey now Heechul hyung, I maybe the cutest evil maknae you ever seen, but Im as innocent as Ryeowook too!"

Hyukjae and Heechul snorted. Kyuhyun was shocked at their reaction, especially to Hyukjae, who was now giggling.

"Innocent my . Your matured allright! Heck, you even beat Donghae with that maturity of yours! And to say you're the maknae!"

"Hey Heechul hyung! I heard that!"

Donghae then approached the three, and of course, one of the person then started to get nervous and his heartbeat was just beating so fast. Kyuhyun maybe noticed it so he whispered something... "Dont act to nervous now."
Hyukjae looked at him and the latter just winked at him.

"Im mature enough Heechul hyung." Donghae pouted.

Seeing that, Hyukjae just giggled mentally. He was never gonne get used at seeing this side of Donghae. Well, every ELF knows how childish Donghae is, but he didnt know he was THIS childish.

"Oh spare me Donghae, you're practically a five-year old kid trapped in an adult body."

"Yah hyung."

"And to think you have those built chest and abs--"

"Dont forget the biceps."

Hyukjae pursed his lips when the three looked at him like some sort of alien. Damn you mouth shut up!!

"Anyway, to shorten things up because I have a schedule, Donghae is an immature kid, Hyukjae tell Kyuhyun the meaning of and I.. I will have my beauty time. I'll go to the spa, later!" Heechul said his way of saying goodbye and left the three.

"Donghae hyung, dont you have a drama schedule today or something?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Nah, its my break day today, we'll continue the shoot tomorrow evening." Donghae said.. "So.... how about we hang out?"

"That's a good idea, how about the arcade?"

"Yah! I said we not only you." Donghae then looked at Hyukjae who just listening attentively at the two. "Hyukjae?"

"E-Err.. yes?"

"Dont you want to hang out with us?" Donghae asked.

"With who?"

"Just the three of us, Me, Kyuhyun and you. Dont worry, I'll tell Leeteuk hyung and manager hyung." Donghae smiled.

H-Hang out with them?

Kyuhyun and Donghae?

I'll spend a freaking day with my first and second bias????!!!!!

Holy crap. Am I dreaming?!


It was taking awhile for Hyukjae to snap out of reality until Donghae called him again. "Hyukjae?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you in?"

Of course Donghae, who's stupid enough to let this opportunity pass?  "Im in."

"Cool!" I'll just get my things." Kyuhyun said and left the two.

"By means of things you mean your consoles right?" Donghae laughed and Hyukjae could just look at him blankly because he still couldnt believe he will hang out with his two most bias.

When the three were infront of the car..

"I wont be riding that car if you're the one who would drive." Kyuhyun said to Donghae.

"Yah, are you doubting my driving skills?"

"YES."

Donghae clicked his tongue. "Dont worry, Im not, we have a  driver." Donghae said and started to sulk.

Hyukjae fight the urge to laugh because sulking Donghae is just too cute. Everybody knows Donghae isnt that good at driving. Maybe the latter is just lazy to work his skills or that he just lack of it. Either of two or maybe both.


 

What does Donghae's skills in driving and a vacuum have in common?

 

It both .


And definitely right now, Hyukjae was laughing like a mad man mentally. Just then, his phone vibrated.
 

From: DuckButt

        Yah! Enjoying yourself? Enjoying too much you forgot your bestfriend! You're such an ungrateful friend. :/




Hyukjae chuckled at his bestfriend's text. Then he was told by Donghae to sit inside the car, when he was sitting completely, just the he realized the situation.

He was sitting in between Kyuhyun and Donghae.

BETWEEN.

W-What the??!! I-Im in the m-middle of my two bias. This is freaking absurd!!!!

"You okay?" Kyuhyun asked Hyukjae who was then looked nevous and his hands were trembling.

Well who wouldnt right?

Every ELF would probably pass out by now.

In your left is the charming evil maknae Cho Kyuhyun. And in your right is the sweet and handsome and adorable Lee Donghae.

Sandwiched in between your two bias?

Feels like in cloud nine!

 

But before Hyukjae could spazz even more, his phone vibrated again.



From: DuckButt
To: Hyukjae

                         You now dont even reply to my messages!!!! I hate you. >:(



Hyukjae blinked twice before giggling. This duck really is a pain in the .



To: DuckButt Junsu
From: Hyukjae

 
                  Since when did you learn to sulk huh? I didnt forget you, you worry wart! I was just busy.. with work. :)



It didnt took long enough for a reply to come..



From: DuckButt Junsu
To: Hyukjae

                Busy with work... Psh. You mean BUSY SPAZZING ON DONGHAE!!!! >_<
               anyway, I was just chebking if you're still alive or you had lost all your life the moment you stepped on
               their dorm. What Im trying to say is, YOU COULD ATLEAST VISIT ME IN MY DORM TO YOU !
               ITS NOT EVEN THAT FAR FROM THEIRS!!! Okay, gotta go. We have a recording to attend. Bye. :P




Hyukjae could just stare at his phone. One moment he will be angry as a pig and the next second he will be calm as an angel? Hyukjae tapped in his last reply before he placed his phone back in his pocket.

 


To: DuckButt
From: Hyukjae

                Awwwww. My duckbutt bestfriend is JEALOUS. :P  And yeah, I will visit you. Just make sure you
                have lots of food in your flat okay? Maybe I could sleepover? >:) Just like old times neh? ^^
                And, just to let you know, Im in a triple date right now. Guess with who??
                Kyuhyun and Donghae!! I almost pass-out when Donghae invited me. XD but I kept my cool. LOL.
                See you duck-. Dont sit too much you is getting flatter. =)) Bye.

PS; I love y------ DONGHAE >:P


 


Hyukjae looked at his left, he saw Kyuhyun... in his natural habitat, playing a game in his psp. He looked to his right and he saw Donghae, earphones propped in his ears and eyes closed. He couldnt help but stare at his face. Hyukjae admits that he will never ever get tired at looking at Donghae's face. His gentle eyes and his thin lips.

Epitome of perfection.

Hyukjae was about to doze off to when Kyuhyun nudged him.

"Hyukjae?"

He hummed a response.


"Do you like amusement parks?"

Hyukjae then looked at Kyuhyun who's eyes are still on his console. "Yes, I do. I love it actually, why? Are we going for one?"

Kyuhyun nods. "You know how childish that bias of yours could be. I was just worried you wont like it."

Dont be silly Kyuhyun. I'll go wherever Donghae takes me. Even if it is sky-diving or bungee jumping.

Hyukjae smiled at him before leaning back on his seat. This will be fun. Im looking forward to it.


 



                                                      [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []




"Wow! Look at all those rides!!!" Donghae was squeeling with glee evident on his face and the two could just look at him in awe. Of course, a kid would react in such way.

They were in such luck as the amusement park they chose had only few people in, more like just ten to fifteen persons. They chose that amusement park because less people know this and its not that popular yet.

"What should we try first?" Hyukjae asked.

"Hmmm... how about that?" Donghae pointed and Hyukjae widen his eyes as he saw what Donghae pointed.

"Really hyung? Carousel? Are you serious?" Kyuhyun glared at his childish hyung.

"What? If you dont want, then me and Hyukjae could just ride alone.." Donghae said.

"While you left me here alone? No way." Kyuhyun said.

"Then lets go! Besides, its like a food, you start with an appetizer first before the main course." Donghae said and Kyuhyun just scoffed at his not so intellectual remark.

Hyukjae was originally planning to ride a one small horse but he was dragged to biggest horse in that ride, three people could actually fit and so they did. With Donghae on first, Hyukjae following and kyuhyun on the last.

I cannot!!! What is this?!! I didnt imagine anything like this!!! Oh my gosh!! Im freaking out!

When the ride was finished, the three then walked further and the next ride they saw made Kyuhyun smirked.

"Let's ride this one."

"Oh! Viking! Sure! Lets go!" Donghae said and the two followed him.

When the viking started to swing, the two were shouting like kids, Kyuhyun even shouted 'more' which of course, he received some stares for those who were feeling dizzy and scared enough. Its the first time Hyukjae saw the two this childish and happy and he was feeling glad he saw real smiles on their faces.

"Wooh! That viking sure made me hungry. Lets grab a snack!" Donghae said and the nodded in agreement. They fulfilled their needed with a hotdog on buns, typical amusement park snack, and it was enough for them. And of course, Hyukjae, just had to eat messy.

"Uhh, Hyukjae.." Donghae called.

"Yeah?"

"You have some--" Donghae was about to extend his arms when Kyuhyun wiped the mustard away on Hyukjae's face.

"Mustard. See?" Kyuhyun said and he smiled. Hyukjae thanked him and they continue eating with Donghae looking at Kyuhyun first, but decided to just continue his eating.


The three had fun riding almost every rides they could see, they even played those small games where you have to knock bottles out with a ball, or shoot something with a water gun, and whatever the two was winning, they gave it to Hyukjae. And Hyukjae was holding two stuff toys and one cotton candy in his hands when they were going back to the car. Just as they propped themselves down on the car, being tired, Hyukjae finished his cotton candy and asked the driver if he could throw it away and of course, the driver obliged.

It was a quiet ride back to their dorm, as their energy were all drained from all those adrenaline rush, but iwas a lot of fun, especially on Hyukjae's case. Just as he was about to sleep and copy the two who was already in dream land, Kyuhyun's head suddenly fall gently to his lap that made him froze. He was about to move it away when suddenly he felt something heavy on his shoulders and who else could that be?

O-Oh my g-gosh...

Am I being turned to a sleeping bed and a leaning wall by my two bias??

Im not complaining! Who is right? Heck, they're both heavy but better savor this moment!


Hyukjae smiled and was about to close his eyes, when he felt Kyuhyun grabbed one of his arms and placed it on chest, while Donghae moved his head and now his head is right on the crook of his neck!

OH MY GOSH!!!! Donghae you better remove your face there, it tickles!!!

I Cannot! Donghae's face on my neck! asdkfdgjlkjhkdsfg!!!!!

He could feel the latter's hot breath on his skin and that made all the hairs in his body, particularly in legs, stand up.

He wasnt sure how to remove the two on him so he could sleep as well, but then he just decided not to and just let himself be the wall or bed the two needed.

But eventually, Hyukjae did fell asleep.

And as he was now asleep, one was awake.

He moved his head and looked to Hyukjae's face. He brushed the fringes away that was covering the latter's eyes. He loked at him for a moment and smile.


He makes me feel like I want to protect him.

And of course, I will protect him in any means..

Just like how I promised his bestfriend......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                       ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~  * ~  * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

                     [a/n]: Sorry if I took long enough for the update. :(( Im not feeling well today. AS IN TODAY! :(
                                 I know you all know why. /sighs/ so with this update, Im not thinking straight. Maybe if
                                get to conscious about it, I'll replace it :) i dunno. Hehehe. Okay. So yeah.

                                Isnt Hyukjae just the luckiest ELF I know? XD   hahahaha~ and yeah. OMG!!! Thanks for
                              liking this fic, although I dont know WHY YOU ALL REALLY DID, Im very thankful. :D

PS: Im off to write chapter 11. :)  so yeah, if you want me to update fast, please vote Super Junior on MAMA! ^__^
     ahahahaha. Yeah. I just wanted for SJ to grab all 5 awards! Wouldnt that be so cool? ♥ :D