Truth or Dare anyone?

Your Forever FanBoy

 

 

Days, Weeks passed, and Hyukjae was getting more fond of living in Super Junior's dorm. He was still shy and awkward with them while eating, or when they make him come whenever they hang out, but he was feeling more welcomed by them, and he was really thankful. Especially for Heechul, of course he knows how the latter tends not to care about anything or anyone, but it surprises him that Heechul was actually cool in person. Friendly, in his own way though. Heechul even got Hyukjae a pet name, even though it irks him, its was cool.

I mean, being called an anchovy isnt that bad right when it IS Heechul who calls you. LOL.

Kyuhyun is being Kyuhyun, to the other members, but to Hyukjae, well, lets just say, the latter gets a special treatment from him. Its like Hyukjae is much more closer to Kyuhyun because the former doesnt teases Hyukjae as much as how he bullies his hyungs. Well, with the ocassionally teasing, like how Hyukjae took so long in the bathroom, or when he will tend to see Hyukjae watching fancams on his laptop, and Kyuhyun would manage to search him one, WITH HIM ON FOCUS of course, and teasing the latter like being so clingy and touchy and worse, being sweet and mushy.

Like, who the knew Kyuhyun knows how to aegyo?

Well, at first, Hyukjae thought its the end of the world when one time, Kyuhyun suddenly pouts and crossed his arms on his chest just because Hyukjae wasnt watching his performance on Immortal song.

But it got worse.

Well, Kyuhyun was casted for a musical role and this wasnt the first time the latter will appear in one, and the other members promised to watch him perform. Although some were busy, they tend to keep their promise, even Heechul was convinced or dragged by Leeteuk into one. Even Siwon and Donghae who has a busy schedule at that time managae to make time to their favorite  evil maknae. It happened months ago, but still some were fulfillign Kyuhyun's part, like SHINee's Key, so as of today, Kyuhyun will have his one last performance before the musical promotion will end.

And now, Kyuhyun gave Hyukjae a ticket for his musicalm. Some ELF knew how damn hard it is to get one because tickets were selling like hot potatoes even back then. I mean, who wouldnt like to see the handsome Cho Kyuhyun acting and at the same time singing his heart out practically swooning girls with his voice.

But something really REALLY irks the hell out of Hyukjae.

That freaking scene where Kyuhyun is, well, being seduced by a nurse or something. arghhh
!!!!

But being humble as he is, or atleast he thinks he is, Hyukaje refused Kyuhun and he said he would just buy one, which of course made Kyuhyun show his improbable other side of him.

And mother of all cheese, Kyuhyun's pouting gets worse!!

Kyuhyun then pleased Hyukjae with constant whines and rampants like a ing rich brat not getting what he wants. But Hyukjae was affirmed that he must be buying his own ticket if he would watch. But Kyuhyun did the last thing which well, did it and make Hyukjae apprear.

Kyuhyun suddenly pressed his hands together, like their hand in their song 'Sorry Sorry' and suddenly he pleads with lips forming and a pout.....

and why is this er batting his eyes... I DONT.. STOP!!!!!!!

So that eventually did the trick, and Hyukjae accepted the ticket.

LIKE WHO WOULD BE ABLE TO RESIST CHO KYUHYUN AND HIS FREAKING AEGYO??!!! AISH....

 

 

It was a spur of the moment, Hyukjae found himself lining up in the VIP lane, and damn he saw his fellow ELFs on the normal lane for people about to watch the musical. Gaemers, or what Kyuhyun biased are called, were happily chatting while waiting for the line to move. Hyukjae was supposed to be thinking about Bada, but Donghae eventually agreed on him watching Kyuhyun's musical. Donghae was suppose to watch with Hyukjae, but sadly, the former has a commercial shooting for a magazine. Damn it! was all Hyukjae could say.

The musical was about to start in a few minutes, and the venue was on full house. Hyukjae knew that ELFs would watch the last one because Kyuhyun always tend to have something special, or as he says on his tweet. Hyukjae then reached out on his pockets because he heard his phone rang.



To: Hyuk
From: HandsomeEvilKYU>:)

   Hey! Are you already on your seat? ^^



Hyukjae replied a 'yes' with a smiley at the end, and not long enough, he got a message again.



To: Hyuk
From: HandsomeEvilKYU>:)

    Cool. Okay. Just watch me and enjoy. Only me okay? LOL. >:))))



It was suspicious but Hyukjae just shook his head
. Then lights was turned off. Show time.


Hyukjae didnt know how but he found himself almost crushing his lightstick, gripping on it too hard when the horrible scene came up, where a nurse suddenly came up on Kyuhyun and does some scenes, which made all the girls there shouted and some even rants, Hyukjae swore he even heard someone cuss which made him chuckle. But eventually and luckily, that scene ended and Hyukjae focused his eyes again on Kyuhyun. He was enjoying so much, he didnt noticed the musical was now giving the role call of the cast.

As soon as Kyuhyun was called, Hyukjae clapped loud and he almost choke on his throat when Kyuhyun suddenly winked on him. He ing winked at me!! OH MY--  kasjglksjdgdsjgkljdg.

When everything was finally over, Kyuhuyn told Hyukjae to meet him on backstage, of course, Kyuhyun gave him a pass so that security wont accuse him as a sasaeng fan or whatever. When the security already let him in, he was told by the staff that Kyuhyun was probably on his dressing room. Luckily, it wasnt that hard to find Kyuhyun's dressing room, he knocked on the door but no one was answering. He tried calling the latter but still no answer. He doesnt want to be a privacy ruiner but Hyukjae thought Kyuhyun was just pranking him so slowly he opened the door and Hyukjae wasnt prepared for what he saw with his very own eyes.

Kyuhyun was topless, was about to wear his red shirt and that was the same time Hyukjae opened the door.

HOLY !!!!!!! I CANNOT!!!! sdhgkjhgkjhdskgjhdkjhgwqtyuwytuwgjbvjsg.

DID I J-JUST SAW KYUHYUN TOPLESS AND S-SHIRTLESS???!!!


Oh the things Hyukjae gets to see. No one has ever seen Kyuhyun topless, eventually, not until he posted a jaw-dropping selca of him on the beach, when him and Ryeowook have their vacation on Greece. Hyukjae swore it was one of  the glorious moment of Gaemers because, damn it Cho Kyuhyun posted a selca!!!! while topless!!!!!!

But sadly, it wasnt even revealing anything, just his extremely delicious looking neck and yummy collarbones
.

But now... NOW.... Hyukjae saw it. Hyukjae saw it with his own pair of single-lidded doe eyes.

Kyuhyun's ing torso, Kyuhyun's damn chest and improbable abs.

WELLLLLLLLLL, Let's just say he's still on the process of having his own pair, but Hyukjae swore he saw some were already showing. And dammit Hyukjae thought the former doesnt even go to gym. Unlike his bias, Donghae, who was always seen in the gym, with his Leeteuk hyung or sometimes Kangin hyung, Donghae always works out.

Like always that his huge freaking bicpes are gonna pop out!!

Hyukjae's thought went to travel further.

I swear if I saw Donghae topless infront of me.. I cant.. I WILL FLIP THE UNIVERSE WITH MY PINKY FINGER!!!!!!!!!

And there he was, imagining his bias that he didnt notice someone was already looking at him with a wide smirk shown in his handsome face...

"Are you watching me while I go change?" Kyuhyun asked.

Hyukjae was startled at the voice, and when he got into his senses, Hyukjae swore he wants nothing but the world to open up and eat him alive because, he was caught on act! "U-Uh... N-No.. I w-was just..." Great! Like he would believe you now when you stutter like a fool. Just great!!

Kyuhyun just smirked at him more
. "Lets just go home." Hyukjae sighed and felt at ease when se thought Kyuhyun dropped their embarassing discussion.


 

                                                         [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []


 

"Congratulations Kyuuuuuuu!!!~~~"

A loud pop was heard, and a bottle of champagne was opened, by Heechul of course. Hyukjae was shocked when he opened the door as party poppers were.. popped, at the same time the champagne bottle being opened and the shouts of the members welcomed him and Kyuhyun. The former was just smiling at the surprise his hyungs made for him.

"Aww, hyungs! You all love me so much dont you.." Kyuhyun said.

"Yah, we just want to party and we let this moment to be a perfect reason, that's why manager hyung gave us two days of rest." Heechul remarked back.

"Well, atleast you got liquors, its fine." Kyuhyun said. "Lets party!!!!"

Hyukjae could just watch the members gather on the living room, its like they will have a slumber party, but liqours are just included, but they have the pillows and food around them. Chilidish as they are. Hyukjae went straight to change into a much comfortable clothes and went straight to where Bada is, because he has still to fulfill his job as a pet sitter.. of the worlds most handsome man that is.

"Come here Hyukjae! Join us!" he heard Leeteuk shout and of course, he would comply. Who wouldnt right?

When Hyukjae came back on the living room, the member were gathered forming a circle on the living room, sitting on their carpeted floor, and pillows on the side. He thought they will have a chit-chat time at that time because it was a perfect moment to do some at that time. But Heechul has something else in his devious mind......

"What about a game of Truth or Dare?"

All the members cheered and of course, the diva was proud. They cant say no to hi, of course.

"Okay, here's the catch, to those who wouldnt do their dare would have to take a shot okay?" Heechul said.

"What shot?" Donghae asked which made Hyukjae laugh in the inside. Well, that's how stupidly innocent my bias is.

"Shot! These! You have to drink a shot of one of these babies." Kyuhyun said and showed bottles of wines and some were even soju, much to their liking.

"But hyung--" Siwon was about to abrupt and Heechul glared at him. "Dont you dare be a killjoy Siwon or Im going to make you dance Gangnam Style in a horse costume!" and practically, it made Siwon shut the hell up.

"Okay! Lets start!" Yesung said and he began to twirl the red bottle infront of them. It then landed on Kibum.

"Kibum, spin the bottle again so we'll know who will gave you the command or question." Leeteuk said and Kibum complied, with the battle pointing to Ryeowook.

The eternal maknae giggled before asking.. "Okay, Kibummie, truth or dare?"

"I think I'll go with the truth." Kibum said.

So Siwon went to Kibum and pressed his hands which were intertwined together. "Yah! Dont press it to hard yet! There's still no question!" Kibum gasped and Siwon loosened and mouthed a 'sorry'.

"So, Kibummie, do you have a crush on your co-actor in your recent drama, I Love Lee Taeri?" Ryeowook asked and it made some laugh, even Siwon who wasnt really doing his part on pressing Kibum's hands.

"Wha-- What kind of question is that? Of course I dont have!!!" Kibum said and Leeteuk made a signal to Siwon that its tie to press it harder.

"Oww! Oww!! I dont okay! Like really! I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE--- YAH!!!! BE GENTLE WILL YOU!!!"

"Okay, so tell us who it is.." Heechul said and it made Kibum frown. "Yah, one question at a time, its the golden rule!"

"Fine! Just take the shot and spin the bottle." Heechul said and of course, Kibum could not win he complied.

The bottle landed on Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun spinned the bottle and eventually, it landed on Leeteuk.

"Yey!!!" Leeteuk chirped happily and the others just rolled their eyes on their childish hyung. "Kyu, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Hmmm, Siwon-ah. You know what to do." Siwon noddded.

"Okay, with pure honesty, why is is that you're not cold and you're that nice when it comes to Hyukjae?" Leeteuk smirked.

Kyuhyun was taken aback on the question and he looked at Hyukjae whose eyes were wide as he heard Leeteuk mentioned his name. What is angel-duck hyung trying to imply??!!!

"Aahhh~ Ahhh!! W-Wait... Dammit, Siwon hyung loosen up a little!!!"

"No can do, answer first."

"AAHH!! O-OKAY.. H-He's.... He's.. aaahh! s-special to m-me okay? Dammit! Loosen up now hyung!!!!!" Kyuhyun glared at Siwon and Leeteuk signalled the horse man to release now.

"Aigooo~ my maknae is trying to have a new bestie." Leeteuk said and Kyuhyun just furrowed his eyebrows.

Meanwhile, Hyukjae, he's head is hanging low, he wants to hide his face, because the latter's cheeks were beet red! When there was deafining silence, Donghae coughed and passed the shot glass to Kyuhyun who was more than willing to drink.

The game wasnt that long yet but eventually, its manages to point Yesung, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun for three times, to Leeteuk who's face was now flushed red because of the liquor, the leader manages to tell dare eveytime it was his turn, Heechul, Kangin, Siwon and now the bottle landed on Hangeng..

"My my..." Heechul smirked. "Spin it again, China man."

Hangeng started to spin the bottle and it landed on Kangin.

"Woah! Okay, truth or dare?" Kangin asked.

"Dare."

Hyukjae widen his eyes as he heard Hangeng uttered dare. Wow, he's brave. Totally not a party pooper.

"Okay, I dare you.... to.. hm... kiss Heechul on the cheeks."

SILENCE..

"What, that's it?!" Heechul screeched.

"What do you mean 'that's it'? Its pretty hard you know!" Kangin said and Heechul scoffed and shook his head.

Hangeng then stood up and walk closer to Heechul and peck on his cheeks. Heechul just puffed because it looks lame. To him there was no excitement. There's no spice, no feeling of blood rush.


Heechul then saw Hyukjae, and the latter shows his smirk. Let's make this night the most unforgettable for our ELF here.

"Okay! Hannie, you spin the bottle now." Heechul said. and please land on that anchovy there...

And destiny enough, the red bottle's tip landed pointing on the boy whose eyes were wide as of now.

"Oh Hyukjae!" Leeteuk exclaimed and clapped his hand. Yes. lets see now, please point to me, you red freaking bottle. Heechul said in his thought, and the er is somewhat getting the luck he wants, as when Hyukjae spin the bottle, in landed dead right on Heechul, and the former saw how his little anchovy friend gulped.

"Okay! Soooo, Hyukjae, truth or DARE?" Heechul emphasized the last word, which mean he wants Hyukaje to pick it.

"Ahh, d-dare??" of course, Hyukjae isnt that dense, so he gave in to whatever Heechul is up to. Aish! I hope it doesnt include--"

"I want you...."

All eyes were on them, even though some were already tipsy, because alongside the shots, some were really drinking, like Kyuhyun whose now flushed red, heck! even Leeteuk is already down but still have his eyes open enough to see what's happening, and Donghae was just.... mind blank.

"I want you Hyukjae.....

to kiss.....

your Bias.."

All eyes were now on Hyukjae whose catching his breath as of now, eyes were like full moon and jaws dropped.

"Kiss your bias, on the lips, for ten seconds." Heechul said.

MOTHER ER WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO?????!!!!!!







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                              ~ * ~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

                                           [a/n]:  HAHAHAHAHA. CLIFFHANGER!!! /runs from you all/ =)))))))
                                   just a little update, because Im such in a troll mode. mehehehehehe. :D OKAY, I AM REALLY
                              GETTING JEALOUS OF HYUKJAE HERE ;__; SEEING KYUHYUN TOPLESS WAS--  /dead/ lololol.
                          anyway, please do COMMENT ;) and upvote to those who wants. OMG. ♥ and okaaaaay. I have a class
                               tomorrow even though its Sunday. /sighs/  okay. I'LL GO NOW! *dashes awaaaaaaaaaaaay~*