First Day on job.

Your Forever FanBoy

 

The silent room was interrupted with a noise of an alarm clock. Not soon enough, a hand reached over it and made it stop. Hyukjae then opens his eyes, and like other days that have passed, he was always greeted by a handsome guy smiling, up there on his ceiling. 'What a beautiful sight to start a day!'  he thought.

He then walked downstairs and was greeted by his family.

"Goodmorning mom, dad, noona"

"And what is with your good mood?" Sora asked.

"Oh come on noona, Im always on a good mood in the morning"

"Well, yeah of course with that poster on your ceiling, but there's something different in your aura.."

"Aura?"

His noona nodded. "Your E.L.F aura"

And Hyukjae couldnt help but chuckle on his noona's remark.  She really is my sister...

"Well, that.. I have something to tell all of you"

"What is it son?" his mom asked.

"Well, I kinda have a job now.."

"And what could that job be?" this time, it was his dad who asked him.

"Uhh...A pet sitter?"

"Who's pet?"

Hyukjae looked at his noona and gave him a mocking gummy smile.

"What? You dont mean.... Yah! You... No.. It cant be..."

"Im not kidding!"

"You're going to be Donghae's pet sitter?!!"

And Hyukjae could just nod and smile. "Hard to believe isnt it?"

"Is this what you really want son?" his dad asked and looked at him. Hyukjae gave them a nod. Well, as his family, all they could gave him was their support and approval. Sure, being a pet-sitter wasnt related to Hyukjae's degree, heck! He was a graduate of Performing arts major in dancing! He should have been a professional choreographer ot atleast a dance instructor.. But knowing that it is what Hyukjae wants and love, they have decided not to argue with it and just support him.

"And, Donghae told me that I have to move in.."

"What? Move in? You? At their house???"

"Yah noona! You talk like I would do a bad thing on him"

"As if you dont plan anything! Fans..."

"Yah! Im not like that... And besides, I would be in his house most of the time, eventhough Donghae wants to bring Bada where ever he is, he couldnt..So, mostly Im just a pet sitter..And besides, he said I could always go home at weekends.."

"But even though, psshh. Lucky. I wished I could have the job of Jaejoong's personal assistant, or even just his make-up artist.."

All of them laughed. Yeah. That was his noona, also being a fangirl.

Hyukjae looked at his suitcase one more time..He was checking if he brought everything he needed..
He brought with him clothes good enough for three weeks, his version C 'Sorry Sorry' album, his autograph notebook, some of his mangas, ballpen, jacket and sweaters and his Ipod touch. He knew that the last item was the most important along with his clothes since he cant survive a day without listening to music especially to Super Junior songs..

And as minutes passed by, his mom called him..

"Hyukjae, son, someone here is looking for you"

And who could that be?  He went down as saw a man in a suit with earpiece on his ears.

"Ah, are you Hyukjae-ssi?"

"Uhhh.. yes. why?"

"Im Lee Donghae's driver. I was ordered to pick you."

"How did you know my home address?"

"Oh, that. GPIS and some sources.."

With that answer, Hyukjae didnt mind to ask furthermore. The driver's answering GPIS was enough for him to embarass himself. Of course they would easily knew. They have money and sources they could ask for, idiot.

"I'll be back, I'll go get my stuff"

The driver just nodded and Hyukjae went upstairs to get his things when he saw his noona blocking his way..

"So, you finally got what you want.."

"I am. Just be happy for me noona, soon enough, I'll give you Siwon's pictures.."

"Yah! Im not a big fan of him, although he is strikingly handsome, I still want Jaejoong"

"Then goodluck with that, now get out of the way so I can meet Donghae as soon as possible"

Sora could just shook her head. She knew how Hyukjae was extremely excited for this job. Who wouldnt be right?

"Son, dont forget to call us and tell us everything okay?"

"Yes mom, bye dad, bye mom, bye noona"




And there he was, standing infront of a two-doored apartment, his feet were glued to the ground, his heartbeat was nonetheless beating extremely fast, and he couldnt lift his hands to ring the stupid buzzer. But, he knew he should go or else Donghae might find him tardy.

All it takes was one buzz from the door bell and Hyukjae knew he have to prepare himself to whoever would open the door. And yet, there was a handsome guy, smirking, looking dashing and handsome with his golden brown locks.

K-Kyuhyun?? OMG! My second bias!!!

"So, you are the sitter of Donghae hyung's dog?"

He find himself nodding, no words were coming out of his mouth even though he tried to open it.

"How come Donghae hyung have cute fans like you.. aish"

Cute? Who me? Did Cho Kyuhyun just called me cute? The Cho Kyuhyun??? Im going to faint!!!!

Hyukjae was losing his mind so he just smiled and Kyuhyun opened the door a little more. He nodded to him and he went inside. He was welcomed by dozens of shoes on the entrance.. Can't they tidy up a bit?

"Well, we dont have time to clean and arrange our things so, we just put it there" Kyuhyun said, noticing how long Hyukjae was looking at their shoes. Hyukjae just nodded and went further.

As soon as he reached the living room, it was as if air was absent and his eyes were wide.
There, he saw all the members sitting on the couch, some were even lying, holding bowls filled with popcorns, probably watching a movie.. And his eyes immediately fell on the guy holding a nemo plushie and soon enough, their eyes met.

"Oh, Hyukjae! You're here! I though you wouldnt come and decide to backout on my offer"

Like, really Donghae?! Who's E.L.F would backout on a golden opportunity like this? I know I wouldnt.

"A-Anyway, so... um... where is B-Bada?"

"Oh, Bada is there on the back room, sleeping"

"Okay.." and with that, Hyukjae proceed on the back room. Once he was there, he closed the door and sighed.

What an awkward situation! He thought. But, he decided to just don his job immediately, afraid that he might fanboy when he spend more time with the members. He walked to Bada who was sleeping on his blue bed. He picked it up and lay it on his laps. He started to caress the dog's fur and hum the tune of No Other, one of his favorite songs of the group. He was thinking of how more awkward could his situation be when he stayed on Super Junior's dorm. Its not that he didnt like it, it was a dream come true to live on the group's dorm with them, but he wished Donghae would bring him on his house sooner. His thoughts were interrupted with a knock on the door..

"So, I still haven't asked yet, what's your name?"

He couldnt believe Kyuhyun was there leaning on the side wall, asking for his name.

"H-Hyukjae.."

"Kyuhyun! Manager called for a practice for tomorrow's performance on Music Bank!"

Kyuhyun then looked at Hyukjae who's gaze was back on the creature on his lap. "So, Hyukjae, make yourself feel at home okay? Dont worry, we dont bite" and there Hyukjae was, finally witnessing on the playful smirk Kyuhyun was sporting. Damn, how could a smirk could that be handsome on someone?

"Hey Hyukjae.."

Speaking of someone handsome....

"So, were going to leave for practice, we'll be back maybe 11 in the evening, are you okay alone here? You could sleep early, just make sure you ate already and you fed Bada. Dont wait for us if you felt sleepy.."

"Yes, umm. Okay.. Thanks"

"Cool, so were going to leave, okay? Take care and take good care of Bada"

"I will" and he gave him a reassuring smile, which earned him a heart melting smile.

As soon as he heard foot steps leaving and the doors were closed and there was a click, he removed Bada from his laps, went to the living room and look if there were still members left, when he was sure no one was there except for him...



"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!! IM AT SUPER JUNIOR'S DORM!!!!! I CANNOT... OH GOSH!!!" he shouted, not too loud but merely a squeel..

"And Oh!! They were sitting here!!!" he went to sit at the sofa the members were sitting before....

"KYAAAAA! I couldnt believe this!!! And this bowl!! Sungmin was holding this awhile ago!" he grabbed the empty bowl which were filled with popcorn before... Hyukjae giggled. "It feels like I held Sungmin hyung in the hands."

But one thing sure Hyukjae didnt forget.
 
He looked to the sofa again and there it was..

"But this..."

He held 'that' thing in his hands and stare at it.. It was like the thing was staring back at him..

"This is....."

"He...."

And Hyukjae hugged that thing for once.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!! DONGHAE'S NEMO PLUSHIE!! HE WAS HUGGING THIS!!! AHHH! IT FELT LIKE HE HUGGED ME TOO!!"

Fans. Really.

He sniffed the plushie. "You smell like his perfume. Wow. Dont you know how expensive his perfumes are?" he said to the plushie but it just stared back. Hyukjae chuckled. Im really such a crazy fan.

He hugged the plushie one more time before placing it down where it was before. Okay. Before I do my job, I have one more extra thing to do.....

He went to the dorm's entrance again...

"Just how many shoes do they have?!"

Yes. He decided to clean at organize the shoe collection of the group since it really bothered him. Hyukjae was known in his family as a 'clean freak' for having the most clean and tidy room. Not a single dust does Hyukjae missed in his room.

"Good thing they dont have smelly feet." he said and laughed as he picked up shoes after shoes. He was glad that on the sole of every shoes was written the initials of the members name so he knew it wouldnt be hard to arrange it by members. And guess which shoes he preferred to arrange first?

"Donghae's feet size is so cute!"

"Aww. His shoes looks awesome"

Even though some shoes looks the same as others, in his ELFish life, he differentiate Donghae from others, as the latter's shoes were more cute and cooler.. Hyukjae....is just being Hyukjae. The ELFish he is.

Soon enough, all members shoes were arranged and he looked at how different it looked unlike how he saw it awhile ago..

Then , he proceed on cleaning the dorm's house.

I know. Im not being hired to be the dorm cleaner, but its in my instinct to clean. He cleaned the living room that was filled with scattered popcorns, pillows all over the floor, some wrappers, ballpen on tables, a game console, which he knew belongs to Kyuhyun and some other stuffs.. He cleaned the table, the sofa, fluffed the pillows and washed the bowls and some plates left on the sink.

After cleaning, he went to back room to check on Bada, soon as he opened the door, Bada came running to him. He chuckled on how cute the dog is..He then picked Bada and carry him in his arms, "Aww, did you miss me Bada?" the dog bark as if he answered Hyukjae's question. "Are you hungry? Its evening already? Do you want to eat now?"

Bada then barked again much to Hyukjae's delight and he placed the dog down and went to get some dog food. He knew that only two brands of dog food Donghae trust to feed Bada with, and there were like 20 cans each brand on Bada's own food storage. He picked one and serve it to Bada and he watched the dog eat its food.

"You know bada, Im very thankful to you. If you haven' feet run on my place that day, I wouldnt get this job and I wouldnt meet Donghae this close.. Do you know how greatful I am? It feels like destiny wants me to be close to him." Then he saw that Bada was already finished in eating and went to the back room and lay down on his own bed. Hyukjae was amazed on how trained Bada was, and he cleaned its bowl before sitting on the carpeted floor in the living room.

He picked up his Ipod and went to listening to music. He said to himself that he would wait for the members to get back, but as soon as he heard Donghae's singing voice from his Ipod, sleepiness creeped unto him and soon enough he was asleep..




The door opened and the members were welcomed by a neat and cleaned entrance.

"That's weird." Yesung said.

"Tsk. Look's who's talking about weird, it so happens you're one of them" Heechul remarked, making Yesung pout.

"What is weird hyung?" Ryeowook asked him and Yesung's pout vanished in an instant.

"Look Wookie, our shoes are organized!"

"Oh yeah..Maybe it was Hyukjae hyung who did it, well, who else.." Ryeowook replied to the guy who's arms were wrapped around his shoulders.

"My my, Donghae, you got yourself a industrious sitter" Leeteuk said and Donghae just grinned to his hyung.

Soon enough, they entered their dorm and when they reached the living room, again they were shocked.

"Did the cleaner went here today?" Kyuhyun asked.

"No, her schedule is doesnt include today.." Sungmin replied their maknae.

"But, why is our dorm this clean?" Shindong asked and soon their eyes landed on a certain someone sleeping on their carpeted floor..

"Yah! Donghae hyung! I thought Hyukjae hyung's job is to be Bada's sitter?" Kyuhyun faced his hyung who was astounded on how clean their dorm was. Donghae nodded and he bounds to tell Hyukjae to not bother cleaning because he'll just wear himself out.

"He even cleans better than our cleaner.." Heechul said and all of them agreed.

"Where do you plan him to stay hyung?" Kibum asked Donghae.

"I dont know, I guess in my room.."

"But, your room is for one person only."

"Okay, I dont know..."

"Im willing to share."

Donghae and Kibum both looked at the guy who volunteered.

"Are you serious? Like you would Cho Kyuhyun, dont play with us." Donghae said.

"Yah! Im not joking okay? Im willing, since I know none of you would give up even you Donghae hyung who hired him, Im willing to share my room to him.."

"And would there be any exchange for that cause?"

Kyuhyun showed his playful smirk. Of course! Kyuhyun would always be Kyuhyun. The evil maknae.

"What is it then?"

"You know that hyung, the one I showed you in that games magazine.."

"Aish! Fine!"

"So, do I have to wake him up or what?" Kyuhyun asked.

Donghae shrugged and Kyuhyun went inside his room. Then he came back with a blanket and a pillow in his hands.

"Could it be? Our evil maknae is being caring.." Leeteuk joked and all of them laughed except for Kyuhyun of course.

"Yah!! Im just being nice here hyung, okay.." Kyuhyun defended himslef which earned him more teases from his hyungs.

Kyuhyun then lifetd Hyukjae's head and sneaked the pillow underneath the latter's head, and finally covered Hyukjae's body with a blanket with little monkeys printed on it.

Donghae then cleared his throat and coughed playfully and Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes on his hyung.

After cleaning themselves, they went to bid each other goodnight, except for Heechul who was already asleep. Yes, Heechul is being Heechul. He was strict that he needed to sleep early than others so he wouldnt harm his beautiful face..

Donghae looked at Hyukjae one last time before going in his room like the others.






But then, when all was sure asleep. One was awake.

He sneaked out of his room carrying a blanket and two pillows and lay down on the living room's couch.

He peeped at the guy below the couch who was sleeping peacefully with earphones on his ears. He removed the earphones from the guy's ears and turned off the guy's Ipod before laying down completely, smiling before closing his eyes and go to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[a/n]: OKAY. IM REALLY SORRY FOR THIS. :(  My college life is so hectic! And I dunno what to do anymore. :((

SO WHO DO YOU THINK IT WAS WHO SNEAKED OUT? XDD EUNHYUK IS SO LUCKY HERE I SOMETIMES WISH I WAS HIM.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XD

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. IS IT LONG ENOUGH? SORRY IF YOU FIND IT SHORT.. :(

AND GUESS WHAT.... SIWON AND DONGHAE WILL BE IN MY COUNTRY IN AUGUST 15!!!! <333

LEE DONGHAE AND CHOI SIWON!!! OH GOSH. I CANNOT... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!~~~~~  ( / >O<)/

IM CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MY STUB WASNT PICKED AND I FREAKING SPENT 2K ON THAT!!! BUT STILL,... I HAVE TO SEE LEE DONGHAE AND CHOI SIWON!!!!! ♥