Surprise gift ..

Your Forever FanBoy

 

The y Free and Single 6Jib mini concert. [VIP pass.]

 

Hyukjae couldnt find himself to calm when he recieved his VIP ticket to Super Junior's mini concert. He made sure he got a front seat ticket to see the faces of the members clearly.. Or mostly to see Donghae near. Its been two months when Hyukjae saw the group, it was their encore concert in Seoul. He was glas knowing that the group would perform again in their place after their world tour. Hyukjae never missed a single Super Show without upates on them, on their every performance in every country. He would make sure he sees every costume Donghae would wear, on what his hairstyle would be.

The concert was a day from now and Hyukjae is preparing all the things he needed. He make sure he his 'Super Junior' lightstick is there and also his 'Saranghae Donghae' lightstick. He put his banner also in his bag and a fan's bag wouldnt be complete without bringing a single album of the group. He brought his latest y Free and Single Version A album. And all fangirls and fanboys knew that a fan must never forget to bring a pen and notebook. Incase their luck is there and they would get a free autograph..

But definitely, luck was on Hyukjae's side.

A mere 'Mirotic' ringtone was heard on Hyukjae's room and he immediately knew who was calling..

 

"Hyukjae-ah. I miss you!"

And the latter rolled his eyes. His bestfriend, really, is a sweet but a pain in the .

"Whatever duck-."

Yes. What other fans didnt know, that Hyukjae was the luckiest fan of all. He was the bestfriend of one member of the legendary group called 'DBSK' or 'Dong Ban Shin Ki' to complete.

"Yah! You monkey-head! Dont call me that!"

"Whatever you say, duck- Kim Junsu"

 

Yes. His bestfriend was none other than the dolphin-voiced, sweet and handsome Kim Junsu of DBSK. He was the luckiest E.L.F.. How was that related to him being E.L.F? Every one knew that Super Junior and DBSK is under the same label agency SM Entertainment, much called nowadays as SM Town.

Junsu and Hyukjae was childhood bestfriends and still.. Junsu onced persuaded Hyukjae to audition on SM Entertainment but the latter refused as he was more focused back then on studying. Besides, Hyukjae knew he liked the part where he was the one screaming, not he was the reason the screaming. And Hyukjae.... he doesnt have the guts. Hell, the latter was shy! A crowd of people staring at him were enough to make him melt to a puddle in an instant.

"So, what made you call duck-?"

"Aish, this ungrateful monkey! Have you recieved your ticket already?"

"Yeah.. Thanks again."

"Did you saw the BS pass?"

"What? What BS pass? There's nothing on the envelope but the VIP pass"

"Aish! Look again! I stuff something there Im sure you would thank me forever"

Hyukjae felt Junsu smirk on the phone and he rolled his eyes. Hyukjae knew his bestfriend was just playing a prank on him, but he decided to look again. Incase this duck- is trying to be honest for awhile. He thought.

And that duck- is.

When Hyukjae shook the envelope, there was a laminated id card like that fell on the floor. Hyukjae picked it up and turned it to look, and he widen his eyes.

 

y Free and Single 6Jib mini concert. BACKSTAGE PASS.

 

B-Backstage pass??

That m-means......

 

 

 

 

 

 

"KIM JUNSUUUU!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!"

And the latter chuckled over the phone, he knew that his bestfriend would love it. It was his kind of present for him for all the times they weren't hanging out together..

"Okay, okay, I got it.. Calm yourself Hyukjae, Geez"

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I would see them in person!! Im so excited!!!!"

"Yah! How come your not that excited when I gave you those DBSK backstage passes?!"

And Hyukjae laughed his heart out. He knew he made his bestfriend jealous again.

"Oh come on Junsu! you know I love you and DBSK, but Im more of an ELF that a Cassie."

And Junsu chuckled. He knew that. He knew that he loved the dorky leader but cute Park Jungsoo more than the handsome leader Yunho, he knew that he like the pretty faced Heechul than the ever gorgeous Jaejoong, he liked Yesung's sweet voice than Changmin's high and excellent voice, that he likes the buff and forever handsome Siwon than the adorable Yoochun who was also an actor like Siwon.. But what about him? His chuckle suddenly stopped..

"Hyukjae-ah"

"Hmm?"

"Who do you like better? Me, your bestfriend Junsu..."

"Or?"

Junsu exhaled before continuing.. "Or your prince, Donghae?"

Hyukjae paused for awhile. He was shocked from the sudden question from his bestfriend. What is with this duck-? Why is he asking questions like that?

"W-what?"

"Just be honest Hyukjae."

"Uhh... Umm.. Aish! What's with the question really Junsu?"

"Nothing! Im j-just.. you know. curious."

And Hyukjae scoffed. "Whatever, you know I love you both Junsu. And I will support you both forever"

And Junsu didnt argue with  anymore. He knew what his answer would be. It would always be both of them when Hyukjae answers, but deep in his bestfriends heart, he practically knew that he loves Donghae more.

 

Yeah. More than him.

He loves Lee Donghae more than Kim Junsu.

Hyukjae loves fishes than ducks.

 

 

Hyukjae was in the middle of cleaning his room, earphones glued to his ears, booming a loud 'Bonamana' song, one of his favorites, when someone knocked on the door and entered.

"Hyukjae?"

He looked at his back and saw his noona, standing with a smile plastered on her beautiful face..

"What's up noona?"

"I heard Junsu gave you a backstage pass to Super Junior's mini concert?"

And there is the stupid grin. He nodded and his noona gave him a very light punch on the arm.

"Ow! What's that for?"

"You lucky ! Now that you have a backstage pass on Super Junior's concert, how about you gave me one of your DBSK backstage pass?"

Hyukjae laughed. He knew that his older sister was a fan of DBSK, she said she was too caught by Jaejoong's handsome yet pretty face. He nodded and his sister gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Ugh..Noona. Cant. Breathe."

Sora pulled away and shyly smiled. "Thanks bro!" and she dashed away, leaving a panting Hyukjae breathing his life out like he didnt have intake oxygen for years.  He continued his cleaning and once he's done, he layed on his bed and looked up at the blank ceiling.. that wasnt blank anymore..

On Hyukjae's ceiling was a poster of Donghae with that signature angelic handsome smile of his. It was Hyukjae's own way of putting a ending a night. He would look up and look at the poster before sleeping, smile and whispering a wish before drifting to sleep. That's Hyukjae's night routine.

And whenever he would woke up, a handsome guy with a smile that can make hearts  melt would be the first thing he would see, and his day would practically be in good vibes. And that's Hyukjae's morning routine.

And that's what he did on that night, never forgetting to wish that one wish of his. A wish he was chanting every night before sleeping, like a spell he wanted to happen. No one knew what it is except him, God and the winds....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[a/n]:  First Chapter is Done! OMG. Hahahahaha! :))

Hope you liked this though. ^^ Next update would be after prelim.. Or maybe.. *hides*