Apologies

Love at first sight?

 

It has been about two weeks since the photoshoot. The magazine arrived, personally delivered by the one and only Kim Jae Joong with his crazy stalker friends. So congratulations, they know where I stay now. I had to close down my me2day, because I didn't need the excessive curses from his beloved fans. 

 

"Yah! Get out of my house. I don't know you go away!" I shouted through the door. 

"Please open the door before I get crushed by the fans." He said with a bit of ageyo in his voice. 

"That doesn't work!" I shouted back. "You can get crushed by your fans for all I care!" I stormed away back into my room. 

 

"Woohyunnie oppa~" I called out when he picked up the call. "Save me please."

I slipped out from the back door and walked to the park to wait for Woohyun. I sat on the bench and kicked the stones as I sighed again and again.  

 

"Dongsaeng ah!" A guy in suit ran towards me waving his two arms sillily.  

"Oppa!" I called back out feeling so happy to see his face. I ran towards him, checked for crazy fans before I hugged him tightly. 

"Oppa, did you have a schedule?" I asked him while looking at his expensive outfit. 

"Uhm… It was over already! Don't worry about it!" He said with a smile on his face and pat my head thrice like he always do. "So what happened?" He asked me full of concern. 

 

I sighed and handed him the magazine. The picture of me in Jae Joong's lap graced the cover of the magazine. 

 

"Whoa. It's kinda obvious why you were hoarded by crazy fans like this." He told me as he flipped to the interview section. 

 

Q: What have you been up to lately?

A: Grooming an up and coming star that everyone should look forward to. 

Q: Oh, is it the model you have today? I heard she was just recruited into your company. 

A: -giggles- I guess you'll have to find out. -wink-

 

"It's so obvious it's you by the way he answers the questions." Woohyun said and giggled.

"Yah~ Oppa!" I said as I slapped his arms then cuddle around it. 

He looked at the pictures and smiled to himself.

 

"Whoa, my baby girl has grown up. Soon you'll be dating and then you'll get married. Finally, you'll start your own family." He sighed as he cuddle me in his arms. But you'll still be oppa's baby girl forever. He smiled to himself. 

 

My phone rang loudly as I reached for it. Myungsoo Oppa. "Oh oppa!" I said as I answered the call. 

"Are you with Woohyun Hyung?"

"Neh."

"Yah, we're all waiting for him. We have another schedule to go to!" He shouted at me over the phone. 

"Arraso! I didn't know ok! Don't need to shout at me!" I shouted back and hung up his call. 

 

"Woohyunnie oppa. You didn't have to come. Just go for your schedule." I mumbled to him and pushed him away. 

"Mianhae. Oppa will treat you ice cream later ok?" He said as he gave me one last cuddle. Wait for oppa's call neh." He winked. 

 

I smiled meekly and nodded my head chasing him away. 

 

"Yah. Myungsoo ah. You shouldn't have shouted at your sister." Woohyun told him off. 

"She shouldn't be so selfish and always expect us to turn up whenever she needs us." 

"As a brother you don't even know what's going on in your dongsaeng's life and you say such things!" Woohyun shouted back. 

"Why don't you learn how to google your sister's name now and then!" Woohyun said as he walked away ignoring him completely. 

 

Myungsoo pulled out his phone and started googling his sister's name. He took a look at the headlines, grabbed his jacket and ran out of the building ignoring the calls of s, managers and cordis.

 

Dongsaeng, oppa mianhae. Wait for me.

***

Ah. It isn't as good as what you guys wanted it to be right? Mian.