Naughty

Love at first sight?

How do you make a girl fall in love with you? Jaejoong typed into Google and clicked 'I'm feeling lucky'. 

"10 ways to make a woman fall in love with you." Jaejoong mumbled as he clicked onto the link. 

1. Display Maturity

'"Caramel Macchiato?" A voice spoke out. I turned around and smiled in agreement with him. "Low-fat milk?" He asked again. I nodded as I sipped my macchiato nervously. He took his hand out of his pocket requesting for a handshake. I reached forward giving him a handshake in return. "Kim Jae Joong" He said. "you. Nice to meet you." I said as I released by grip. "Which department are you in? I haven't seen you around." He asked curiously. "Marketing. I just joined the company yesterday." I told him. "Oh, we should have a meal someday. I watch over the - " Before he could even finish his sentence, the lift ding informing that we have arrived on the designated level. I was about to step out when he said, "I would need a proposal for the marketing plans for the property by the end of today. My office is on the 29th floor." He said as he gave a smug smile while the lift doors closed in front of him. I shrugged and went to my table.'

2. Romance Her

I do, with my voice.

3. Faithful

Don't even have to consider, I'm Kim Jae Joong for god sake! 

4. Time Spent with Her is Precious

I want to spend the rest of my breathing moment with her only.

5. Compliment her

I compliment her all the time. Even in my mind. 

6. Laughter

'Ah, you're blushing. I can see how much you miss me." He smirked again. "Aish! Stop it with your smelly smirk, you're making me breathless!" I shouted out loud unknowingly. I immediately covered my mouth and stared at him in shock. He raised his eyebrows and looked into my eyes deeply waiting for me to react. "Hehehehehehehehehehe. You're handsome." I giggled embarrassingly and said. "You giggled?" He raised his eyebrow. "No. That wasn't sounds of giggle. I was having hiccups." I said. "Ah, want some of my saliva then?" He said cheekily. "Gross!" I said as I hit his chest playfully.'

7. Learn what turns her on

'"This is so goddamn short!" I sighed as I walked down the road tugging the hem of the dress. "Must I really wear this?" I asked myself. "Wear what?" A voice whispered seductively in my ear. "This stupid…" I paused for a moment. "God!" I face palmed myself. "Why am I even hearing his smexy voice when I'm not around him?!" I said to myself. "But I'm here." The voice called out again. I stopped in my tracks and twirled myself around. I found my eyes looking right into his eyes. I rubbed them with my hands '

8. Give her space

'He started talking about my proposal and how everything is suitable for the upcoming promotion and how he was very happy about everything. I just stared at him going on and on and nodding my head in agreement. The only sentence I heard fully was, "Ok. Time for dinner! Let's go." He grabbed my hand and his coat in his other hand and pulled me out of the office. "What are you trying to do? Please let go of my hand." He looked at our entangled hands then smile letting it go.'

9. Thoughtful

'He brought me into the bathroom and started washing me up. I was stunned, shocked. I didn't know what to say. And with him touching me, everything just felt, right. I gazed at him lightly while he started explaining what happened last night. Oh, and we didn't do it. I just stripped my clothes myself. '

10. "I Love You"

Actions speaks louder than words. 

 

"Pfft. I do all of this. Why doesn't she still fall in love with me?" I shut my laptop and sipped on my glass of whiskey. 

"Who doesn't fall in love with you?" A voice sounded from behind. 

"Cupcake." Jaejoong unknowingly answered the voice. 

"She has a nickname already?!" Junsu smirked as he clapped his hands in delight. 

 

"Yah, don't you know. Recently there's this very good variety show. Jaejoong pulled out his mobile phone and made a few phone calls. 

He grinned happily and clinked his glass with Junsu's as he declared that he has a new project. Jaejoong sent a text that said, 'Dearie, I'll see you in my office in two hours. *winks*'

"Gotta scoot" Jaejoong told Junsu as he ran out of the bar. 

 

"Aish, what am I suppose to wear now?" I said frustratedly as I rummage through my drawers. I picked out a peach dress and starting dolling myself up. 

"Why do I even go over just because he asked me to?" I asked myself. "Oh right, because he is my boss now." 

"Why am I even talking to myself?!" I shouted annoyingly. 

 

"Annyeong?" I asked as I stepped into the office. 

"Level 25!" Someone shouted at me and passed me a huge box of things. "I..I…I'm…" The lady fluttered away before I could even explain to her that I'm not that last minute staff here to help out whatever they are having. 

"Ugh." I said frustratedly as I stepped into the lift and pressed the 25th level. 

 

I walked into the studio annoyed and stormed in ignoring the fact I'd probably not be at the place I'm supposed to be. 

"Perfecto!" I heard a guy-dy (Guy-lady) voice echoed from the living room. I frowned and took two steps forward and my eyes was captivated by this rather, pretty looking guy. He's probably a designer. I thought to myself. I greeted everyone apologizing for the disruption. 

"Uh-uh." The guy, he said his name was Francis, waved his index finger at me. I looked at Jaejoong behind me then back at him again. 

"Our model is here!" He clapped his hands and pointed at me. 

"Hurry, make up!" He shouted. Jaejoong just looked at me innocently and shrugged his shoulders. 

 

Unknowingly, I was shuffled around a few ladies that started doing my face, my hair and put on some clothes on me. I was in the changing room when I overheard a conversation. 

"I wonder what's wrong with Jaejoong oppa! It was supposed to be that top female actress here instead of that immature!" A voice ranted. I looked over my shoulder as the stylist was about to go out of the dressing room. I placed my finger on my lips signaling her to stay quiet while I listened to the conversation. 

"I know right? What's so good about that newbie! Pfft. I bet she pulled strings. Do you know her oppa is Myungsoo?" The other voice said.

"You mean. Kim Myung Soo from Infinite. L?" The voice replied. 

"Oppa even said that he doesn't mind if she won't be paid. He even offered to pay her salary from his own fee!" An annoyed voice said. 

 

"Is that even true?" I turned around and asked the stylist.

The stylist stared at my wide eyed and paused for a few moments before shaking her head hoping that I got a satisfied answer. 

"It's ok." I told her not wanting to force her. "Nothing happened ok." I said and she nodded her head. I walked out of the dressing room passed the two girls, who covered their mouth when they realized that I heard everything. 

 

For now, photoshoot first. For later, revenge.

 

I smirked as I went forward and sat in Jaejoong's lap as requested by the photographer. I pat caressed his inner thighs softly and grinned. Oppa's face flushed as red as a tomato and he swallowed his saliva.

"Now, can the lady please put your arms around his neck." The photographer requested. I do as I was told and had my face very near to him pretending I was about to kiss him. 

"Ok! Very good!" The photographer complimented us. "Now, could you pretend that you are whispering something to him." 

I inched slowly towards his ears. I blew lightly in it and whispered, "Hope baby joongie will calm down soon. It seems like he can't breathe that well."

 

***

I'm sorry for the delay and I hope this chapter sort of did some justice. I will try to update again as soon as possible. 

I've just started my internship... so yeah. 

Have a great week guys.