Enchanted

Love at first sight?

 

He showered me well, dried my hair and applied lotion on my body. I didn't know what to say. I was just lost for words. Was he just playing me? I thought to myself. Isn't he known as Seoul's most notorious playboy? Why was he heading for me? So many questions started popping out in my mind and I didn't know what to do. After he was done with me, I dressed myself quickly and darted out of the house catching the first taxi in my sight. 

 

I got home nervously trying to escape the sight of my parents. I ran up to my room and locked the door behind me. I slumped down on the floor with the help of the door and placed my hand over my pumping heart. I sighed not once, not twice but three times. Does it mean that I'm not a now? What am I suppose to do? I can't see him ever again. No. I can't. I thought to myself. I struggled to stand up on my two feet as I walked towards my study table. I pulled out a piece of clean, crisp paper and started writing my resignation letter. I'd have to look for a new job now.

 

I dressed myself in a white chiffon dress and went out for a little retail therapy to get him out of my mind. I strolled along the store of coex mall as my eyes twinkle upon the sights of the new season items displayed at the storefront. As I was buried deep into my thoughts, I bumped into a lean young man unknowingly. I bow, dared not to meet his eyes and apologize meekly before taking my leave. "Yah, dongsaeng uh. Where'd you think you're going?" I was startled when I heard the familiar voice. 

 

I took one step back then one step closer to the guy and tried to look through his sunglasses. "Oppa?" I muttered. His cool smile turned into a smirk as he grabbed my hand and brought me into a shop that was closed for him. "Wah! Oppa these aren't even in season yet." I gapped as I looked round the Chanel store. He removed his sunglasses and turned me around so I would look at him. I enveloped him into a hug tightly as he patted my head. "I missed you so much oppa!" I exclaimed. 

 

"Yah! Myungie~" A frustrated sound came from behind me. "Oh! Sungyeol oppa!" I grinned as I ran towards him. He opened his arms and swung me lightly before putting me down. I giggled. "it's amazing how you guys are still together even after 7 years!" I clapped my hands in delight. "I hear my favorite girl's voice~" Another familiar voice rung in my ear. "Woohyun oppa! Your biggest fan is here!" I called out as he came out of the dressing room clad in a suit. I giggled as the rest of the Infinite members came to greet me one by one. 

 

"What are you doing here dongsaeng? I heard you got a job at Double J Entertainment." Myungsoo asked me. "I resigned oppa. I did something to the boss and I can't go work there anymore." I sighed as I laid in my brother's chest. "You did something to Jaejoong hung?" Myungsoo chuckled. "Ah, the boy who used to be from TVXQ is now running a very famous entertainment company. What good life he must have." Woohyun said nonchalantly. "Bwoh? He is Kim Jae Joong from TVXQ that KIM JAE JOONG?!" I said a bit tad too loudly. "WAE?" They asked me back. I just giggled and got up from my seat admiring the pretty dresses and handbags.

 

"Dongsaeng uh would you want to have a few pictures with us?" Sunggyu asked. "Oh can I?" I blinked my eyes innocenty. "It's been awhile since we've done that!" I grinned. Hoya went up to the photographer and asked personally. He lifted up an ok sign to s when the photographer gave him a green light. She spend the next fews hours with her brother and his friends as Jaejoong slowly slipped out of her mind. "It would be nice if you're able to model for us someday." The shop manager asked. I giggled and brushed it off as a joke. "We're serious. Do contact us." The manager handed me a namecard. I thanked the stylist, artist and the photographer for such a wonderful day as I headed out of the shop linking arms with my oppa. 

 

"Do you need oppa to go talk to Jaejoong hyung to give you one more chance?" Oppa asked me as we got up the van. "Aniya, it's ok. Anyway I got a job offer." I grinned as I waved the card in his face. "You shoal try it." Sungjong encouraged me. "Do you think I really can do it?" I sighed as I stared at the card. "You can! You should just be an ulzzang." Woohyun said. "Chinja? Then I should join you guys on your CFs and photoshoots more often and I should create a me2day too!" I giggled madly. 

 

"What?! Resigned?!" Jaejoong shouted at his secretary. "After what I've done and confessed to her, she resigns?" He raged in anger. He picked up his jacket and told his secretary, "I'll not be coming in again today. Cancel all my appointments and meetings." He said as he left in a fit. He sat in the car ready to drive off when he realized that he don't know where to start to search for her, to ask her to come back to his side.

**

I hope this is ok. Please leave some comments and ideas. I don't know where is this even going. 

anotherBBfan: Thanks for your sweet comment!