Dilemma

Love at first sight?

I smirked as I recalled Jaejoong's actions the previous day. It seemed so surreal having a guy to like me and me having this feeling in return. I sighed as I walked into a few companies with my portfolio in hand. Some companies didn't seem to have the fund to raise another model at the moment. But I needed a job soon, I don't want to be so bored and burdened to my family. 

 

I sighed as i shut down my laptop and looked at the contract that Jaejoong oppa prepared for me. It was a contract that I'd probably couldn't find anywhere else. It was a great opportunity, but I don't want to be in the same company as him. It would be too awkward. "Dongsaeng ah!" My oppa called out as he walked through the front door. "Oppa!" I shouted as I ran into his arms like always. "Aigoo! So, how was job hunting today?" He asked as we walk into the living room. "Bad." I sighed. "But there's this…" I paused thinking how I should phrase the sentence. 

 

"Omo! What's this contract?" Oppa picked up the contract on the coffee table. "Jaejoong oppa. he…" I tried to explain but oppa was way to mesmerized by the contract details. "You should sign this!" My oppa exclaimed when he was done reading the contract. "And Jaejoong hyung is trustable and his company is quite well known in the industry as well! You will be able to get a lot of opportunities!" My oppa tried to persuade me. Should I just sign it? It's only a 6 months contract anyway. I picked up my phone and redial the number on my call log. 

 

He clapped his hands in joy as he picked up his suit jacket and headed through the glass doors. "The princess called." He told his secretary in delight before getting into his car. "Cancel my appointments for today!" He smirked at his secretary before driving off. "What should I wear?" I sighed as I stared at the few dresses that laid on my bed. "Ugh! Why am I even bothered by what I wear when I see him?" "Duh, cause he's my future boss!" I said almost screaming at myself. "What's going on?" Oppa walked into my room. "Oppa! You didn't knock the door again!" I said annoyingly. "What if I was changing!" I told him off. "Mianhae. I thought something happened to you. What's with the mess anyway?" Oppa asked me. "I don't know what to wear!" I said frustratedly. "Who are you going to see anyway?" My oppa asked as he fumbled through my clothes picking the one that I should wear. 

 

"This is so goddamn short!" I sighed as I walked down the road tugging the hem of the dress. "Must I really wear this?" I asked myself. "Wear what?" A voice whispered seductively in my ear. "This stupid…" I paused for a moment. "God!" I face palmed myself. "Why am I even hearing his smexy voice when I'm not around him?!" I said to myself. "But I'm here." The voice called out again. I stopped in my tracks and twirled myself around. I found my eyes looking right into his eyes. I rubbed them with my hands 

 

"I didn't know my voice is that y to you." He smirked at me causing me to fan myself embarrassingly. "I… I… I wasn't talking about you ok." I said stuttered a little. "Oh sure." He said ignoring me. "So, have you decided?" He asked. I stared at him as he stared right back in my eye. I handed the contract over to him and the happy smile on his face seemed to turn into a sad smile. "It was a really good contract. Many other companies that I went to didn't seem to have enough funds to even just sign me. I looked through the contract carefully. I really did. But…" Before I could even continue, he cut my sentence. "But what?" He asked. 

 

"I mean I needed a job, I needed someone to sign me and I no one wanted me. Furthermore, I didn't want to be in the same company as oppa. So I had no choice. thankfully it's just six months." I said. Jaejoong immediately flipped to the last page of the contract and saw my signature there. I smirked. "See you at work on Monday, Sa. Jang. Nim." I said as I picked up my bag and walked out of the cafe. 

 

Jaejoong smirked while he sipped his coffee. It would be an amazing six months trust me.

***

Hi all, I'm so sorry for this extremely late yet crappy chapter. My exams were just over awhile ago and I was busy celebrating my birthday! I hope the suspense at the end makes up for everything. *smirks* I know it's very short, but give me sometime yeah? 

Can you see that this wasn't planned at all? The story just simply went according to my mood. 

 

@FolderName: That would be the most exciting part of the story wouldn't it?

@Sweet_Athena_07: Me too. I really wonder how this story would turn out to be.

@_DyNaR_: It would be too early~

@BoLmaeNam: Hi! Welcome! I'm sorry I took awhile to update but I sincerely hope that you lliked the story so far!

@boojae_wifey: Stop it with your hands or I'm gonna ask Jaejoon tie them up.

@sjismylife: Thank you! ^^