Ego

Love at first sight?

 

"I'm home~" Mr Kim called out. "Appa!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs and squeezed my dad tightly. "You've not grown up aye?" Mrs Kim asked as she patted my cheek. "I'm forever appa's girl!" I told my umma. Appa grinned as he went to the living room and the butler brought their luggages up. The three happy souls sunk into the sofa and chattered away happily about the things that they have missed out on each other. It has been almost 3 years since they have not met and even they did, it was plainly just over the camera. 

 

"So have you found a job?" Umma asked curiously. "I did.. but I quit. And I'm thinking of doing modeling!" I told them. They were shocked beyond pointless but then they did not argue with her and leave her to do whatever she wants to do. By letting her venture out into the world herself, and letting her make mistakes, that is what they want her to do. The day ended with the family having a meal together in the backyard and voices of laughters filled the house. But they say, there's always bound to be challenges coming face to face with them. 

 

Jaejoong was just clearly lost. At first sight, he met this girl and he fell in love so deeply with her. He has never been able to feel this way in his 29 years on Earth. How could she? The little cupcake. Oh, now she's a cupcake. He picked up his phone and started to rattle away loudly earning stares from the people around him. "Find her." He screeched at the end of the phone call. He sighed as he went to the club he frequent. Oh, at 5pm. Isn't it too early? "Our president has a serious problem…" Junsu said as he chuckled loudly earning stares from him. "Girl problem?" Junsu asked as he handed Jaejoong his usual drink. "Love at first sight." He sighed as he sipped the drink. 

 

After JYJ stopped their promotions, they each started their own individual career. With Jaejoong running his own entertainment company, Junsu started his own chain of clubs and bars and Yoochun continued his acting career. They kept in contact and supported one another in times of need. What a woman would describe them. Oh, they are a playboy. Unfortunately, so charismatic. They are definitely pocketful of money. And are the most handsome person walking down the streets of Seoul. 

 

"We are having a special fan meeting this Saturday remember?" Junsu reminded him. "Pfft. Of course I do." Jaejoong answered nonchalantly. "Have you sent your invitation cards?" Junsu asked him. "I was about to." Jaejoong said. "Yoochun in the house baby!" A voice shouted out. The guy in sunglasses cuddle a few waists of the girls before walking over to them. "Yo, what's up?" He greeted his friends. "Our big star actor is so free today?" Junsu asked as he poured him a drink. "Didn't your boss ensured that you have a pack schedule?" Junsu answered him while looking at Jaejoong. "I'm done with my schedule for the day!" Yoochun argued back. "Aish!" Jaejoong slammed the glass cup on the table gaining the attention of his friends. "What's up with him?" Yoochun asked Junsu. Junsu shrugged and said, "Yeoja"

 

I laid on my bed on my stomach as I stared at the laptop. I begin setting up my me2day and uploaded many selcas of myself. I grinned happily as I put up info on my me2day. I posted the first post about me starting this me2day and an introduction of myself. Then I wrote in to the manger at Chanel regarding the job. She said that I have to sign myself up with a company first before they could "hire" me. 

 

I sighed as I look through the different entertainment websites to see if there's any audition ongoing. As I was doing my research, someone barged into my room. I turned back and see a young lad clad in suits greeting me with his sunglasses in his mouth. "Oh oppa. You're back?" I asked him then turned around and refocused on my computer before he could even answer me. He walked towards me and asked, "Yah, why are you ignoring me?" I sighed loudly at my laptop as I found out that  Woolim Ent and Double J Ent were the only well established companies that were conducting an audition. "Waeyo?" My oppa asked me. "Woolim or Double J?" I asked him. "Althought I love Jae Hyung, but of course my company!" He said overjoyed. "We should be in the same company!" I scorned at him and said, "I don't want to get in there because I am the Kim Myung Soo's yeodongsaeng, but I want to get in cause I'm me! And I'm afraid that people will treat me differentlt because I am Kim Myung Soo's yeodongsaeng!" I pouted. "Then go to Double J! I will get Jae Hyung to treat you well~" Myungsoo said with a too happy grin on his face. I shivered, shake my head, and mumbled, "He takes care of people too well." 

 

"Oh! I got invitation to JYJ's anniversary fanmeet this saturday!" He said happily. "And so?" I asked him sarcastically. "Well, I'm sure Kim Hyun Joong would be there.. You know Jae Hyung and him are best of friends don't you?" He smirked. "Am I invited?" I gave him my full attention as I battled my eyelids. "Well…" He said as he turned around and walked to the living room. "Oppa!" I whined as I followed after him. 

 

Jaejoong received a call when he was doing his yoga in the living room of his home. "Wae?" he asked as he felt annoyed. "The girl, is from the Kim family. The own a few buildings in Seoul and properties all over South Korea. They also have a few properties in.." Before his secretary could even continue he was cut off by Jaejoong, "Yah! I don't want to know how rich her family is! I'm rich too!" He said annoyed. "She has an older brother. Kim Myung Soo from Infinite. Apparently they met at the Chanel store yesterday when she did not come to work. And one of the employees overheard the manger asking her to be their model. I think she is considering it because she just created a me2day and started uploading selcas of herself." The secretary said everything at one shot not even stopping for a second to breathe. Jaejoong smirked and told the secretary to bring her to his apartment tomorrow morning. The secretary agreed and said goodnight to him. Jaejoong stared at the ceiling and smirked and said, "I AM KIM JAE JOONG."

***

Ah, I'm so sorry for such a late post. I think It's so horrible and dry, but I'm trying to bridge it to the next chapter. Mianhae~

@Sweet_Athena_07 Thank you for your comment! Yes Myungsoo is her brother! ^^

@_DyNaR_ Thank you for your comment! Yes he loved her at first sight! They did not "do it"! They won't for now I think. Hehe.