Giggles

Love at first sight?

This chapter is a little too sweet. I don't think it's classified as a mature content. And I'm sincerely sorry to those who regards this as mature content.

****

"Excuse me?" A man greeted me at my doorstep early in the morning. "Deh?" I greeted him back rubbing my eyes. "Our boss needs to see you urgently." The man said as he handed me a key card to a hotel room at the Hilton Hotel. "Tch. Why the hell should I even go there?" I mumbled to myself while putting on a dress. I strutted out of starbucks with my low-fat caramel macchiato in one hand and walk towards the lift lobby of the hotel. I inserted the key card and pressed on the level that I was going to. Level 34. 

 

I walked along the hallway slowly as I thought to myself, Why the hell am I doing here just because someone asked me to come? I was annoyed by myself. He didn't even leave his name! Should I just enter the room like this. Or? I went to the housekeeping room and came back with an umbrella on my hand. I held the umbrella tightly on my master hand and the keycard on the other hand. I took three deep breaths before inserting the keycard. Wait. Should I go in or not? I was about to insert the keycard when I heard a cough sound behind me. 

 

"Ahem. Excuse me Miss." I male voice greeted behind me almost whispering. I got a shock and turn to face the owner of the voice. "Are you having a hard time to enter your room?" He asked politely. I stared at him and almost said, I 'm having a hard time to decide if I should enter this room or not. I smiled at him sweetly and shook my head. "Hehe. I was about to surprise my friend." Omfg did I just giggled in front of the hotel manager?! HOW EMBARRASSING!  I fanned myself lightly as I decide to enter the room before the manager chase me out. I bowed at him thanking him before entering the room and closing the door behind me. 

 

"Anyone there?" I whispered as I tiptoed towards the bedroom with the umbrella on one hand and the other hand reserved for punching. I noticed a body form under the thick white blanket. I stood in front of the bed considering how I should approach the person. If I do it by the side, he would be able to capture me. Aish. I'm going for the top. I kicked off my heels as I crawled on the bed towards him and rested myself on my leg. "Kim Jae Joong?!" I shouted unknowingly and quickly closed my mouth with my hand. I looked up and see a Kim Jae Joong with his fsmexy (ing smexy) smirk plastered on his face. I was about to crawl away from him when he grabbed my arms and pulled me closer towards him. "Hmm.. I missed you." He said as he leaned in and pecked on my lips a few times. Once? Twice? Aish! I can't remember I was too busy.. I coughed as I pushed his chest away lightly.

 

"Ah, you're blushing. I can see how much you miss me." He smirked again. "Aish! Stop it with your smelly smirk, you're making me breathless!" I shouted out loud unknowingly. I immediately covered my mouth and stared at him in shock. He raised his eyebrows and looked into my eyes deeply waiting for me to react. "Hehehehehehehehehehe. You're handsome." I giggled embarrassingly and said. "You giggled?" He raised his eyebrow. "No. That wasn't sounds of giggle. I was having hiccups." I said. "Ah, want some of my saliva then?" He said cheekily. "Gross!" I said as I hit his chest playfully. 

 

The room filled with awkward silence and the crazy mind and crazy heart starts to wonder out of my body. He leaned in carefully as he placed his soft, plump lips on mine and kissed me with lust. I tried to fight my conscience as I slowly sunk into his desires. Aish, all the yoga that I've did. WHY DID I PAY SO MUCH DO TO YOGA WHEN I END UP UNABLE TO FIGHT MY OWN CONSCIENCE. How long did the kiss went on I don't know. But, it seemed like I reacted to his kiss. One minute later. No no no. Two hours later. Yes, it felt like it went on for two hours. He released me and I sighed deeply brushing my fingers on my lips to recall what happened earlier. 

 

"You liked it?" He asked me. Oh my god, LIKE?! I love it! I want more. How about we do that thing you do to girls in bed? "Tchh. It was okay. I've met a better kisser." I answered him nonchalantly. "So why'd you get me to come here?" I asked him totally ignoring what just happened moments ago. "Oh, simple. You want to be a model?" He asked me and I just stared back into his gazing eyes. "I need a model." He said. "Oh!" I clapped happily. "I'm looking for an agency!" I said happily. "I saw on your company website that you're having auditions. But my oppa's company is having an audition too. Woolim ent. Such an amazing company." I said as I smiled at him battling my eyelids. 

 

"So why should I work with your company?" I smirked at him. "Because I can provide you with the best privileges." He whispered into my ear then brushed his lips on my lips.

****

I hope this chapter is ok. I'm sorry it's a short one. I'm bad at writing like this. I usually write according to my mood. So, I'm in such a good mood because of A gentleman's dignity. Ugh. That drama is. Ugh. 

 

@saranguee Thank you. Hope you did enjoy this chapter as well!

@Sweet_Athena_07 Updated! Hope it did you some good! 

@_DyNaR_ Because Jaejong is awesome like that. ^^

@boojae_wifey I'll bring a knife for you. ^^