Sweet

Love at first sight?

 

I held on to my coffee as I strolled into the office building. I greeted my sunbaes as I walked through the hallways towards the lift. The lift door opened and I stepped into the lift without even thinking twice. There was a huge crowd, which was about to step in when they noticed a tall young man in the lift. They immediately bowed and went on to waiting for the next lift. I frowned and shook my head thinking what was wrong. 

 

"Caramel Macchiato?" A voice spoke out. I turned around and smiled in agreement with him. "Low-fat milk?" He asked again. I nodded as I sipped my macchiato nervously. He took his hand out of his pocket requesting for a handshake. I reached forward giving him a handshake in return. "Kim Jae Joong" He said. "you. Nice to meet you." I said as I released by grip. "Which department are you in? I haven't seen you around." He asked curiously. "Marketing. I just joined the company yesterday." I told him. "Oh, we should have a meal someday. I watch over the - " Before he could even finish his sentence, the lift ding informing that we have arrived on the designated level. I was about to step out when he said, "I would need a proposal for the marketing plans for the property by the end of today. My office is on the 29th floor." He said as he gave a smug smile while the lift doors closed in front of him. I shrugged and went to my table. 

 

"Do I really have to finish this plan today? I mean he isn't like a boss or snything…" I frowned as i pounded my palms on my forehead. "Aish.." It was about 10pm when I finished my work, I sighed as I waited for the printer to finish my document. I took the lift up with my belongings hoping to drop the document off in case he was still there. I arrived on the 29th floor and I realized that there was no office cubicles. Instead, a receptionist table was in front of this huge room. "You done?" That smexy  voice greeted me from behind. I jumped on the spot as I turned around to meet the owner of the face. "Y-you… your… office?" I stutter as I pointed to the huge room behind the desk. "Yeah." He said nonchalantly as he pulled the proposal our from my hand.  "Your the boss?" I asked managed to wake up from my thoughts. "Uh-huh." He said as he was immersed in the proposal itself. "Come on in." 

 

He started talking about my proposal and how everything is suitable for the upcoming promotion and how he was very happy about everything. I just stared at him going on and on and nodding my head in agreement. The only sentence I heard fully was, "Ok. Time for dinner! Let's go." He grabbed my hand and his coat in his other hand and pulled me out of the office. "What are you trying to do? Please let go of my hand." He looked at our entangled hands then smile letting it go. 

 

I tossed and turned the whole night, but I couldn't sleep. His face. That smexy voice. Too hot to handle. And my heart was palpitating so fast I couldn't hear my inner voice. Damn. I have to escape from him today. I sighed as i sipped on my usuals. "Good morning everyone!" The smexy voice called out. I sighed as I head my head with my palms trying to get rid of the voice. "Ahem" My manager coughed loudly as I looked up and was greeted with the handsome face. I blushed deeply as I stood up from my seat. "From today onwards, she is going to work with me on the marketing initiatives for the upcoming promotion." My boss said as he pointed to me. "Huh?" I said a bit too loudly. "Pack your things and I'll see you upstairs." 

 

It has been two weeks and he has been starting to make his moves towards me. He does weird stuff like sending me home and treating me meals. During the weekend, he asked me to meet me at his house to work on the promotions as well. "So I've found out for you." My best friend whispered loudly to me. "He is 29 years old." She said. "Huh?" I shouted back at her. The club's music was really loud and what with all those people screaming at. "He is 29!" My best friend shouted in my ear again. He doesn't even look like he is 29. I started counting the between us, OH MY GOD 7 YEARS DIFFERENCE. Seriously? I thought to myself. I downed a shot and went onto the dance floor. A pair of warm arms captured my hips as I swayed from side to side on the dance floor. By then, the alcohol got me and I wasn't sober anymore. "Kim Jae Joong" I mummer as I put my pair of arms across the person's neck. 

 

I woke up with a pounding headache. I opened my eyes slowly and found myself in a familiar bedroom, . I WAS . Oh my mama. I wrapped the blanket around my body as I dragged myself out of the room, following an aromatic smell. I found myself facing his back in the kitchen. "What happened?" I asked softly hoping he could hear me. He switched off this stove, removed his apron and walked towards me picking me up in his arms. I stared blankly in his face while he smiled at me sweetly. 

 

He brought me into the bathroom and started washing me up. I was stunned, shocked. I didn't know what to say. And with him touching me, everything just felt, right. I gazed at him lightly while he started explaining what happened last night. Oh, and we didn't do it. I just stripped my clothes myself. He said, "It's the mutual feeling isn't it? It doesn't matter if you are 7 years younger than me. Our faces match. Don't we have the couple look right from the start?" He grinned as he mumbled some other things. 

*

I have no idea what am I even doing. Any ideas?