Enjoying the moment

Beautiful Encounter (Here, we meet again)

In Paris... 

Ever since Tiffany met Taeyeon, she has been thinking about him. I missed him... i wanted to see him so much, should i contact him? But how do i ask him for a date? Hmm.... Tiffany has been thinking of contacting Taeyeon since they are both in Paris right now. But what kind of feeling she had for Taeyeon? As a new friend, new love or substitute for Daniel? She is confuse about her feeling right now and how does Taeyeon feel about her? Perhaps he just take her as a friend only, nothing further. And she just doesn't know how to date him as she has never take the intiative to date a guy, it's always the other way round. So she decided to go to the nearest christian church around her hotel.

Lord, pls tell me what to do? I'm happy whenever i saw him.. But somehow, i felt this is wrong, because i took him as Daniel? said Tiffany in her sad face.

Can i help you, young lady? said the man standing beside Tiffany. Oh you are... asked Tiffany. I'm Father John. said a man in his sixties. Father, i'm confused with my feeling right now. Could you give me some opinion. asked Tiffany. And she told Father John about her fiance & she has met Taeyeon. 

There's no right or wrong to love a person, but you have to correct your feeling my child. Tell your heart, whatever past you can't bring it back, it will only become memories. Move on and look forward to the present, have a clear mindset and ask yourself what do you see now.

Tiffany understood what Father John has said and she thanks him for the encouragement. She have to put Daniel in her memory and move on. Start to make new friends... with Taeyeon?

**********I'm not a Christian or Catholic, Pls do not feel offended about the story/words i wrote here regards to religion**********

 

Tiffany left the church and went to the beach cafe nearby to her hotel. While she's enjoying the sea breeze with her cup of cappucino... Do i have the honour to have coffee with you, miss? said a french guy trying hook on her. Tiffany got totally surprised & can't react out of sudden. Fany ah, sorry i'm late. said another guy behind. Tae.... said Tiffany happily when she saw Taeyeon again. Hi, what can i do for you? Taeyeon asked the french guy. Oops! I thought she's alone, sorry for interrupt. said the french guy and walked away. Is this seat taken, Tiffany ssi? asked Taeyeon smiling. You may take it, Taeyeon ssi. said Tiffany *eye-smile*

Wae....? Tiffany looked at Taeyeon surprisingly. Taeyeon knew what she's asking and pointed his hotel to her. Chincha... me too staying at that hotel. said Tiffany *eye-smile*. Tae, when are you going back to Korea? asked Tiffany. Hmm... you're addressing me Tae now... said Taeyeon laughing. Tiffany blushed and quiet for a while. Ermm.... I'm going back Korea this weekend, how about you? asked Taeyeon to break the awkwardness. Chincha... me too, how about we meet up and go for sight-seeing this few days? asked Tiffany *smiling* Taeyeon is surprise to Tiffany initiative, but he's happy cause he was thinking of asking Tiffany too. Chincha.... sure. I have finished the project here and just wondering where to go. said Taeyeon.

The next few days in Paris, Taeyeon & Tiffany had breakfast, lunch, dinner together and went to the place of interest, shopping everyday, just like a couple went for holiday. Tiffany bought a lots of things and Taeyeon help her to carry to her room. Wow... i can't imagine i have been here for two weeks without Jessica. And tomorrow.....going back! said Tiffany tiring. I can't believe that i actually went shopping and enjoy going around the places, normally i go oversea for work. said Taeyeon laughing. Tiffany took a peep at Taeyeon and Daniel flashed in her mind. Taeyeon realised Tiffany is peeping at him. Wae... asked Taeyeon while looking at Tiffany.

Tae... We're friends right. asked Tiffany. Nae... said Taeyeon. I have something to tell you, said Tiffany. And Tiffany told him about her short love story with Daniel and both Daniel & Taeyeon looked alike. Tiffany show Taeyeon the photo she took with Daniel in her mobile. Chincha.... I'm really shock, there's actually two person who looked alike! said Tayeon with his jaw almost drop. Tae... These few days of outing, i really enjoy with you around. But i hope, we're only friends at this moment. Cause i do not want to take you as Daniel's substitute, said Tiffany. Taeyeon is a little bit disappointed but at the same time he's happy that Tiffany is fully aware that she's with him all this while and not Daniel. I'm glad to heard that, Fany. At least, you are aware that I'm Kim Taeyeon not Daniel, He said it with a smile. Thank you, said Tiffany *smiling* Oh... that pendant. said Taeyeon pointing at Tiffany's neck.

 

Ah.... this necklace belongs to my life benefactor and that's before i met Daniel. Tiffany grab the pendant and said. 3yrs ago when i'm in New York for holiday, some guys trying to be funny with me at the club as i was a little bit drunk that time. Luckily, there's a gentleman saved me to fight against those s. But he didn't even tell me his name and left after Jessica came. I wore this necklace on my neck just wish to see him again if he could recognise me or this pendant. Taeyeon is having his thought: no wonder i find her familar, so she's the one. But Taeyeon prefer not to say anything as he doesn't want Tiffany to felt in debt to him. Moreover, she mentioned she just want friendship between them.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yoyo.... how is this chapter? Taeny's moment in Paris....

Taeny shipper, what's your comment and you hope for the upcoming chapter? cheers....