Let's work together... and be together?

Beautiful Encounter (Here, we meet again)

All the Art & Design Firm are invited to participant in "2012 Korea Art & Design".... Yoona was there to represent TY Design. Jessica & Tiffany was there to represent JeTi Design too. Yoona ssi... Tiffany waved at Yoona. Hi Tiffany ssi... Jessica ssi... nice to see you both here. said Yoona *smiling*. I don't see Tae... Taeyeon? asked Tiffany. Oh, He seldom attend event, mostly i'm the one. said Yoona. Oh i see, said Tiffany with disappointment. Are you guys gonna take part this year? asked Jessica. Well, let's see... i haven't decide. said Yoona.

Ladies & Gentleman, welcome to 2012 Korea Art & Design. The theme for this year will be "Love" we all knows, love is a very complicated kind of thing. It's not going to be easy. So we have make it a special this year that two design firm can form as a group to participant. Mwo.... this is interesting. said Yoona *smiling* Sica, what do you think if we join hands with TY Design and take part for this year? asked Tiffany. Hmm.... sounded good, let's ask him. said Jessica. Yoona ssi, how about both our Co form as a group to participant? asked Tiffany. Good idea, i'm fine with it. said Yoona. And they participanted for this new challenge "Love".

Yoongie, why do we have to join hands to participant? asked Taeyeon in surprised. Taeng....  this year is different, it is a big project and the world famous designer will be the judge. said Yoona. Why don't you discuss with me, you know i don't just work with anybody especially strangers. Who are we gonna work with? asked Taeyeon angry with Yoona. Hehe... Cool down bro, don't worry as you know them too.. It's JeTi design. said Yoona. Mwo.... said Taeyeon. And i have invited them to come over for discussion, they'll be here soon. said Yoona. Yoongie, are you trying to give me heart attack? You guys go along with the discussion first, i need a break. said Taeyeon and he walked out of the office. Hey Taeng... Does he need to be so work up? Maybe because of.... Haha! said Yoona "smiling". Pabo Yoongie! How could he agreed to team work with.... Arh! I need to cool down before going back. said Taeyeon.

Ding Dong.... Hi ladies, welcome and make yourself comfortable just like home. said Yoona. Wow! Your office... Is really unique said Jessica. The inspiration comes from "palvelon". said Yoona. Here, we have another two tables over there, you girls can use it. And our small conference room on the right hand side. said Yoona. So when are we gonna start? asked Jessica. I think Taeng will be back soon, let's wait awhile. said Yoona.

Pang.. pang.. pang... somebody is climbing the stairs. Arh... it must be Taeng! said Yoona. Hi Taeyeon ssi.... Jessica greeted. Hi Tae... Taeyeon. Tiffany greeted. Hi ladies, hmm... let's forget the form of address since we're going to work together. Just call our names will do said Taeyeon and Yoona nodded. Ok, Taeyeon & Yoona, pls guide us along. said Jessica & Tiffany and bowed. Let's go to the conference room for discussion. said Yoona. As the discussion ends around dinner time, they decided to go for French restaurant for dinner.

At the French restaurant. Tiffany give all her peas to Taeyeon and Taeyeon give all his salad to Tiffany. They are exchanging/sharing food with each other. Fany ah, why do you give all the peas to Taeyeon? said Jessica laughing. He likes peas so much and we do this in Paris too. said Tiffany *smiling* Wow... Taeng, can I have your steak? asked Yoona. Wae.... Then what do I eat? asked Taeyeon. Peas... Both Yoona & Jessica answered. *hi 5* Yah... Both of you. Tiffany shouted *blushing*

Yoona & Jessica are getting closer each day due to the job scope they had, they almost see each other everyday from morning till late night and Yoona will send both Jessica & Tiffany home. As for Taeyeon, he tried to avoid Tiffany by keeping himself out of the office, most of the time they contact by phone. Where's Taeyeon? asked Jessica. Hmm... i think he had a meeting outside. said Yoona. Again..? Does he always act by his own? asked Jessica. Ermm... not really but this time a bit... said Yoona while looking at Tiffany. Is Taeyeon avoiding me? asked Tiffany. Well, Taeng is trying to give you more space than everyday working with him & his look will make you rem... said Yoona. Actually, i have deleted Daniel's photo in my mobile. said Tiffany. Serious... that's great! said both Jessica & Yoona *hi 5*. Nae... said Tiffany *smiling*

Ring ring... hello, Jessica speaking. said Jessica. Hi Jessica ssi, Yuri here. said Yuri. Oh, Yuri ssi... what's up? asked Jessica. (Yoona & Jessica eye contact) Oh, i wonder if you're free to have dinner with me today? asked Yuri. Dinner...? said Jessica (Yoona & Tiffany eye contact with Jessica). Yoona waved his hand at Jessica, ask her to go ahead. Yuri ssi, i'm quite busy recently. How about having dinner at the office? asked Jessica. Sure, where's your office address and i will buy dinner over. asked Yuri. But we've total four persons over here, you know them too. It's Yoona, Taeyeon, Tiffany & me, we're at TY Design Co. said Jessica. Mwo.... how come? It's ok, i will buy the dinner and meet you guys over there. said Yuri. Ok, thank you, Cya. said Jessica. You might as well go on a date with him, why ask him to come here. said Yoona *pouted*. Nah... I don't want to waste my time on him. said Jessica. Mwo.... said both Tiffany & Yoona in the same tone.

Pang.. pang.. pang... Hey Taeng, have you eaten? Yuri is buying us dinner. said Yoona. Wow... that's very nice of him... but how come? asked Taeyeon. Thanks to Jessica... said Yoona *smirk* Yah... said Jessica & she beat Yoona's shoulder. Hi guys, i'm here. said Yuri. Wow... that's fast! said Yoona *laughing* Thanks, Yuri ssi. Hey peoples... come and have your dinner at the conference room. said Jessica. Hey Yuri ssi, thanks for getting us the dinner. said Tiffany. Well, no problem at all. said Yuri *smiling*. But Yuri, what makes you come here? asked Taeyeon as his doesn't know anything at all. Erm.... Yuri is stunned while looking at Jessica. Jessica is embarassed and she purposely share and feed Yoona with her food. Yuri is shocked to see how close Jessica & Yoona is. Tiffany trying to break this embarassment and at the same time she confronted Taeyeon. Tae, can i have a talk with you? asked Tiffany and she walk out of the conference room, followed by Taeyeon.

Wae.... asked Taeyeon. Tiffany in deep breath. Tae, can we work hand in hand together? asked Tiffany. Aren't we? said Taeyeon. But i seldom see you and we're always on the phone for communication. Are you afraid to see me? said Tiffany in a tone. No, i'm just.... said Taeyeon & stuck with his words. Can't answer huh... pls don't avoid me. I'm aware that i'm working with Kim Tae Yeon, Ok! said Tiffany and stared at him . All right then, tomorrow we need to go out. I'll fetch you from your house. said Taeyeon. Ok... just let me know what time you be coming, said Tiffany. Ok, said Taeyeon. 

Jessica walked Yuri out of the office after the dinner. Jessica ssi, may i know... are you & Yoona in a relationship? asked Yuri. Jessica in deep breath. Yuri ssi, thanks for your concern. We're not in a relationship yet, but....... i like Yoona. said Jessica. Chincha... i'm surprised by your confession about Yoona. Both of you dislike each other earlier. said Yuri sadly. Well, love is a complicated things that you're unable to explain why you will fall for the person you dislike in the very first place. Me myself is surprised that, i had the feeling on him. I felt comfortable whenever he's with me. said Jessica *smiling* Ok, i understand. But what about Yoona, has he confess to you? asked Yuri. Going to..... said Yoona *smiling* standing behind them. Jessica is surprised to see Yoona. Well, I will leave you both together now. Bye... said Yuri and left in disappointment.

Why are you here? asked Jessica to break the embarassment. Hmm..... I'm here to confess. said Yoona *smiling*. Yah.... you just eavesdropping on people. said Jessica trying to walk away. Hey... Yoona holded Jessica's hands. Because i'm worried that's why i followed. said Yoona. Mwo.... said Jessica. I know Yuri has been fond of you, but me too. I like you since the day we become friends, Jessica. said Yoona. You.... Jessica is surprised with Yoona's confession. Will you be my girlfriend, Jessica Jung? asked Yoona *eye contact* Jessica nodded her head. Thank you. said Yoona happily and he hugged Jessica..

  

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok...... Yoonsic shipper, happy? Yoonsic is official now!

Gonna work on Taeny on the upcoming chapter. hwaiting......