Because it's you

Beautiful Encounter (Here, we meet again)

Beep... beep... text message on Tiffany phone.  

Can i fetch you tomorrow at 9am? From Taeyeon.

Yeah. From Tiffany.

Ok. Do you need morning call? From Taeyeon.

It would be nice. From Tiffany.

Ok, I will give you a call before i come. From Taeyeon.

Thank you. From Tiffany

No problem, good night. From Taeyeon

Good night. From Tiffany

Can't he just give me a call? Tiffany is mumbling about Taeyeon's cold attitude.

Ring ring.. ring ring.. hello... said Tiffany still sleepy. Tiffany, Taeyeon here. i be coming in an hour time. Is it ok? asked Taeyeon. Yeah, that's fine. said Tiffany. All right, cya. said Taeyeon.

45mins, Taeyeon reached Tiffany's house. He texted her: i'm here. Tiffany walked out of the house in another 30mins. Sorry to make you waiting. said Tiffany. It's ok, let's go. said Taeyeon. Where are we going? asked Tiffany. Hmm.... Sunbae Beach Cafe. said Taeyeon. 30mins driving and they reached Sunbae Beach Cafe. They enjoyed the sea breeze.... white sands..... so relax and beautiful. It reminds Tiffany of the days when they're in Paris.

Good morning, welcome to Sunbae! greeted by the staffs. Hi Taeyeon ssi, your order as usual?  asked the y waitress. Yes, thank you. said Taeyeon. What is your order, Miss? asked the y waitress while looking at Tiffany. I would like to have esppresso double shot, thanks. said Tiffany. Ok noted, your order will be here soon. said the y waitress. Seems like you came here quite often? asked Tiffany. Yes, i likes this place. It's very relaxing. said Taeyeon. Yeah and there's a y babe here, Taeyeon ssi... said Tiffany *jealously* Mwo... oh, you mean the waitress? she's very friendly, isn't she? said Taeyeon, didn't notice that Tiffany is furious.

Here comes your espresso, enjoy your coffee. said the y waitress. Ermm.... which one is double-shot? asked Tiffany. Both is the same order. said the y waitress. Ok, thank you. said Tiffany. Aren't we supposed to have some discussion here? asked Tiffany. Nope... i just want to bring you here to relax and ease your nerve. said Taeyeon. Hmm.... thank you. said Tiffany. They go back to the office after the breakfast.

Yoong, i have a feeling that Taeyeon likes Tiffany. What do you think? asked Jessica. Well, I'm fully agreed. said Yoona. Hey, this pendant... where did you get this? asked Jessica. Oh, this pendant is specially made from a friend. asked Yoona. Tiffany had a same one on her neck. said Jessica. That's impossible, this is specially made and only Taeng & me have it. Looked, mine had a "Y" engraved. said Yoona. So, does it means, Taeyeon's pendant will have a "T" on it? asked Jessica. Yes. Yoona confirmed.

Yoong, can you ask Tiffany about it when Taeyeon is around. said Jessica. Ok, sure. I also want to know what's going on. said Yoona. Tiffany and Taeyeon reached the office together. Hey, both of you come together? asked Yoona *smiling*. Is there a problem, Yoona ssi? said Taeyeon *teasing*. Tiffany... your pendant looked the same as mine. said Yoona. Oh, where did you get this? I'm trying to find the owner of my pendant. said Tiffany. Owner? Taeng.. Where's yours? asked Yoona. Hmm... I think I misplace it, I couldn't find. said Taeyeon. Tiffany, can I have a look at your pendant? asked Yoona. Sure.. said Tiffany and she took the necklace off for Yoona. Yah... Taeng! This is yours! See.... The unique "T" engraved. said Yoona. Taeyeon already nowhere to find.

My benefactor is Tae...? Tiffany just don't understand why Taeyeon keep avoiding her. You really don't know? asked Jessica. Mwo? asked Tiffany. Fany... You are such a pabo! Don't you realize Taeyeon is in love with you? Just because you said, you only want to be friends with him and he's afraid that he will develope more feelings on you, that's why he's avoiding you. said Jessica.

Omg! I must clarify with him, he mistaken. said Tiffany and she's madly looking for Taeyeon. Half day gone and Tiffany is unable to contact Taeyeon. She went to Sunbae Beach Cafe to try her luck. She saw someone familiar sitting there and the waitress is so seductive towards the guy. When she walked nearer and she realized it was Taeyeon. Yah... Kim Taeyeon, do you know I have been looking for you? And yet you are hiding here flirting with girls! said Tiffany and run away in tears. Fany ah... what's wrong? said Taeyeon and chase after Tiffany. 

Fany ah... Wait for me. said Taeyeon and he grabbed her hand. Let go of me, you pabo! said Tiffany. Mwo? Me.. Pabo? I didn't do anything. said Taeyeon. You did, you're avoiding me... Why? said Tiffany *pouted*. Mianhe... I'm just.. Just to avoid any awkwardness. said Taeyeon. Don't do that to me, Tae... I can't stand it anymore. said Tiffany while hugging Taeyeon. Fany, you.. said Taeyeon as he's surprised by Tiffany reaction. I like you, Kim Taeyeon. Because it's you... said Tiffany and she kissed his cheek. Taeyeon confessed his feeling for Tiffany too. They shared a passionate kiss for 15mins and hugged each other tightly.

**Because it's you (Love Rain OST, sing by SNSD Tiffany)** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsDvToOoTk

 ************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OMG!!! What happen to my chapter 7 (previously) which i wrote a real long, sweet romance about Taeny! Now i'm gonna re-write... i can't believe this.