Fate or Coincidence?

Beautiful Encounter (Here, we meet again)

Bon voyage... take care & i will miss you! said Jessica kissed & hugged Tiffany. Tiffany is attending "designer showa" & her friend's wedding in Paris, she will be going for two weeks. Jessica would love to join her, however either one of them gotta stay in Korea for their company daily function. On the other hand, Taeyeon too flying to Paris for some project assignment.

    

Yoona sent him off and walked to the airport cafe for a fresh brew. And...... he accidently knocked onto a lady. Opps! I'm sorry, are you.... Yoona apologised & realised it was Jessica. Yah... You again! Don't you see when you walk? Jessica shouted. Hey... what's wrong with you? I have apologised, said Yoona. You are not sincere at all, said Jessica. Cheese... said Yoona. He ignored Jessica and wanted to walk away. Ouch... Jessica sprained her ankle. Yoona heard and turn back to her while holding her arm. Are you ok? asked Yoona guilty. Let go of me, said Jessica *icy glare* Hey... i'm sorry i didn't mean it. Let me help you to the chair. said Yoona and help her to the cafe.

   

Let me buy you a drink in order to show my sincerity, what do you want to have? asked Yoona *smiling*. Get me a cappucino then, said Jessica *pouted* Ok, wait here & i'll be back, said Yoona happily (in his mind: she's cute when she pouted). He looks gentle with his glasses on (in Jessica's mind) Here.... your cappucino, said Yoona. Thanks! said Jessica. So... can we be friends now? asked Yoona. Jessica nodded her head. Im Yoona, nice to meet you. said Yoona trying to shake hand with Jessica. Jessica Jung, nice to meet you too. said Jessica and both of them officially introduce and become friends.

While Tiffany in Paris, she attended the "designer showa" and happen to meet Taeyeon there. They're surprised to see each other in Paris for fashion show as this is not related to their job (they're on art & design not fashion design). They're quite shy to talk to each other. Taeyeon is known for being an introvert person (but not for works concern).

   

And Tiffany break the "ice" between them. Taeyeon ssi, how do you find this? asked Tiffany. To her surprised, Taeyeon's respond made Tiffany laughed.

     

After the fashion show, Tiffany asked Taeyeon for his mobile number in order stay in contact while in Paris. They exchanged their numbers, bowed to each other and left individually. Ever since they bidded good-bye at the fashion show, Taeyeon did not contact Tiffany at all. Should i or should not? This question has been in Taeyeon's mind for the past one week. Whereas at Tiffany... They are two different person, i can't take him for Daniel (Tiffany's fiance). Tiffany keep reminding herself not to think of Taeyeon as he looks exactly like her fiance who passed away 2 yrs ago. Tiffany attended her friend's wedding ceremony somewhere near to Eiffel Tower and this day happen to have firework for celebration.

Tiffany's pov: Oh...... this is beautiful! How i wish Daniel is with me right now. Her heartbeat is unusual as she sensed something is capturing her heart. Tiffany ssi.... someone called her. Tiffany turn around and saw Taeyeon. Her mindset is telling her, "he's not Daniel" but her heart is tempting for initiative. What shall i do? Tiffany is stunned while Taeyeon waved his hand at Tiffany. Tiffany ssi.... are you ok? asked Taeyeon. Huh? Yeah... Nae... Tiffany responded. So coincidence to see you here, you know about the firework today? asked Taeyeon. Ermm... no, i'm here to attend my friend's wedding actually. said Tiffany. Oh i see. Taeyeon responded. Both of them watching this beautiful scene quietly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 2, this is more about Taeny.. needs to build more bonds between them as Tiffany still having "Daniel" in her mind & Taeyeon dare not make his move. Well, at least i fixed YoonSic as friend now... more to come.